2/10/10 Nancy Grace Jail house tapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds to me like Misty is talking for the TV. She knows it is going to be aired. She is saying things she wants us to hear.....not the truth. IMO I wish they would quit calling her 'one tough cookie'......it just plays to her ego.
Well she even said they can put it all on tv and "kiss her a__" :banghead:

Rons only focus behind bars is finding Haleigh.

So somewhere among the dirty shorts, taking showers, putting soap under his arms and jamming with his three buddies, two cops and one inmate is Haleigh? GMAB.:furious:

Ron is the only one interested in finding Haleigh. What's with Mizzz Nancy and RC???? I don't get it!!!

It sounds to me like Misty is talking for the TV. She knows it is going to be aired. She is saying things she wants us to hear.....not the truth. IMO I wish they would quit calling her 'one tough cookie'......it just plays to her ego.
Yeah, I think Misty got word about how pathetic her previous tapes sounded (whining) and now she is trying to come across as tough. She's not very convincing.

Is she covering any other stories? I'm not sure I can stomach a whole hour of this, might need to get that bird bucket out... :sick:

:parrot:

Rons only focus is on finding Haleigh, what is she listening to????
Now all of a sudden they are all talking about Haleigh??

IMO, I think TN made a deal with NG for a jail house talk to Ron excluSive and that is why he is acting (crying about Haleigh)

misty says 'WHEN THEY FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED THEY WILL UNDERSTAND???' did I hear that right???

But she has nothing to know about Haleigh.

Lisa says to Misty "Don't cut your hair!"
what? why care???

This slant of NG's is just nuts. The only one I heard that was interested in Haleigh was Hank Sr!! Sounds like Ron is a bit jealous of misty getting smokes......

ron has 3 friends...........1 inmate and 2 cops.............hmmmmmmmmmm

wow, Nancy's producer, stuttered and stumbled over Nancy's question of "Who picked Haleigh up at the bus stop?" She finally stated that Misty picked Haleigh up at the bus stop.

Well, we can rest now because Nancy "knows" that Ron was at work the whole time !

Misty has garnered the same defiance as Casey A, only doing better at it.

NG is seriously deluded about Ron and rather than fair and balanced investigative reporting is portraying him in the best light possible. Why?

I knew I shouldn't of watched........my BP is gonna be high tonight!!!

Well, we can rest now because Nancy "knows" that Ron was at work the whole time !

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think I'm having a stroke

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

The conversation between Ron and TN sounds to me like "oh, they're airing this so let's make it look good". Ditto Misty and Lisa.

Good lord.

IMO, I think TN made a deal with NG for a jail house talk to Ron excluSive and that is why he is acting (crying about Haleigh)

misty says 'WHEN THEY FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED THEY WILL UNDERSTAND???' did I hear that right???

But she has nothing to know about Haleigh.

Lisa says to Misty "Don't cut your hair!"
what? why care
???

Maybe it's like Sampson's hair, and she'll lose her strength lol... :crazy:

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors