2008.01.08 Court Hearings Discussion

No, please tell more. :) Do you have a link or remember what news station?

I think they were talking about it on JVM's program but I can't be positive. Since following the case from the beginning usally NG and Mitchell go over and over aspects of the case and all the leaks coming from the jail so I usually keep one ear open and thats when I heard about her blaming Baez. It might have come from an Orlando News Source that works the jail circuit. All I know is I was not surprised when I heard it considering how CA dumped Leonard Padilla and the family got rid of others who helped them who they eventually felt threatened by.
Cindy Anthony even got after Tim Miller for some " offenses " she felt he committed against the Anthonys when he was looking for Caylee.
Have you noticed the good people who really wanted to help this family got ostracized and banished by the Anthonys.
I read on another board where Tim Miller ended up in the Hospital because of the stress of this case. Could it have been the stress Cindy was putting on him. Another thing to think about. Miller handles cases like this all the time , some even worse yet this case caused him health concerns.

Someone put it best here its only a matter of time before Baez gets the boot. Think about it. Lee and George Anthony haven't been exactly impressed by Baez, something which Lee spoke of on tape when he talked with Casey... Something about Baez is out for himself the way others are out for themselves.

She may not have said it to anyone. "Casey blames Baez" can be inferred from her testimony in court. No need for a leak.

It's a good thing the judge has it on record now that she didn't want to be there. That was VERY smart to actually have her present and making that statement in court rather than just making the statement in writing.

Yes it was! I think da judge needs to call her into court again & ask her WHICH time she lied, when she swore in court she was aware of the nature of the hearing & involked her right not to be present OR when she later claimed it was JB's fault. We know she lied in one, take away her snack orders for a month as punishment. Make her appear at every hearing. No waving.

She may not have said it to anyone. "Casey blames Baez" can be inferred from her testimony in court. No need for a leak.

I didn't watch all of JVM last night and missed this story, which is pure speculation/sensationalism. No one knows what KC said or thought about JB's faux pas.

I think da judge needs to call her into court again & ask her WHICH time she lied, when she swore in court she was aware of the nature of the hearing & involked her right not to be present OR when she later claimed it was JB's fault. We know she lied in one...

How so? Both seem true.

So if it is true that Baez was suppose to have filed a waiver signed by Casey 24 hours before the hearing, shouldn't the Judge have had it. The Judge said that he had gotten word that she refused to come, which to me is a totally different animal. I do believe that Baez lied about the (signed) waiver. Would love to know the truth.

The SA had days to produce the following.

Release of 8/14 video visit of CA and GA. Granted. 10 days to produce. (Already released, last week)
Crime scene photos. Granted - 10 days to produce.
Maps of LE searches. Granted. State has 10 days to look for them.
Search warrant affidavits of 12/11 and 12/20. Granted. 10 days to produce.

It said that we should be getting a doc dump any moment now. They released the videos already, could it be that they were holding back until today to release the rest?

Also, on the Polygraph results.Deferred pending memos of law as to discover ability. (Anyone know what the law states regarding the poly results?)

Also, Release of LE interviews with GA,CA,LA made after 7/16 and before 7/30. Granted no time frame given. (Seems that there is more on the Anthony's we have not heard about but no time frame given on these doc's either. Anyone know a time frame for this release?)

I thought that the DA's office was arguing that KC had to appear before the Judge IN PERSON to waive her right to appear at future hearings, and that the signed waiver was useless as she had never appeared in person to waive her rights.

The SA had days to produce the following.

Release of 8/14 video visit of CA and GA. Granted. 10 days to produce. (Already released, last week)
Crime scene photos. Granted - 10 days to produce.
Maps of LE searches. Granted. State has 10 days to look for them.
Search warrant affidavits of 12/11 and 12/20. Granted. 10 days to produce.

It said that we should be getting a doc dump any moment now. They released the videos already, could it be that they were holding back until today to release the rest?

Also, on the Polygraph results.Deferred pending memos of law as to discover ability. (Anyone know what the law states regarding the poly results?)

Also, Release of LE interviews with GA,CA,LA made after 7/16 and before 7/30. Granted no time frame given. (Seems that there is more on the Anthony's we have not heard about but no time frame given on these doc's either. Anyone know a time frame for this release?)

I was thinking the 10-20 days.....but could be so wrong....:waitasec::confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back