2008.06.16 The girls and the "backpacks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw one of my boys last night and I do not remember what he was wearing. but I do remember exactly what he was wearing his first day of kindergarten 21 years ago. I remember what he wore to my house last weekend because he looked particularly good in it. I remember what he wore when I saw him a few days ago, because he was wearing a shirt I gave him.
My point is that sometime we remembr things for different reasons. perhaps George just happened to take note on how cute she looked in that little outfit. Maybe it was an outfit she wore all the time. maybe it was an outfit that he hated or maybe he gave her the outfit.

Exactly! Not to mention he was an ex-detective and was once trained to pay attention to detail. IMO.

I saw one of my boys last night and I do not remember what he was wearing. but I do remember exactly what he was wearing his first day of kindergarten 21 years ago. I remember what he wore to my house last weekend because he looked particularly good in it. I remember what he wore when I saw him a few days ago, because he was wearing a shirt I gave him.
My point is that sometime we remembr things for different reasons. perhaps George just happened to take note on how cute she looked in that little outfit. Maybe it was an outfit she wore all the time. maybe it was an outfit that he hated or maybe he gave her the outfit.

Fantastic point!

Just odd that his description of what she was wearing and back pack were never found.

White back pack with monkeys vs. pink dora the explorer backpack with one monkey.

Denim skirt and pink top vs White shorts

Exactly! Not to mention he was an ex-detective and was once trained to pay attention to detail. IMO.

Thats my point! Since he is an ex detective and trained to pay attention to detail, why are all the details he gave apparently wrong?

Thats my point! Since he is an ex detective and trained to pay attention to detail, why are all the details he gave apparently wrong?

And why was there nothing about what she said or did? Wouldn't he remember the last time Caylee said "good morning" or "I love you"? Wouldn't he remember the last time he got a hug or a kiss from her? Yet, he doesn't mention anything like that-don't understand it!!:bang:

Yes, and even if he wasn't Mr. Super Recall Detective why not just say, I don't recall. Or I think she was wearing this. Or here's what she was wearing, I'm pretty certain. But he stated categorically IRRC.

ps. We all know what we pretty much know, what we're not sure of, what we don't remember at all. As a detective you'd think he'd at least know if he was certain or not and say so. If you can't recall, or if you're not certain, especially if you're ex-LE you'd know enough to know you know enough. Or something...

I did notice that in the Greta interview George states the he believes Casey will be fine (He never said he believes her, only that she would be fine,) and all he wants is for Caylee to come home. Cindy is the one that states that George saw Casey and Caylee and then George states he was watching his favorite food show. He then stated that Casey told him that she was going to work and that she would be back the next day because she had to work late. (Yet, George has known that Casey didn't have a job for almost two years.) Both parents knew that Casey did not work, so why not question about the nanny? No need for a nanny if you don't have a job. George was at work when Cindy and Casey had the big fight, so he really doesn't know all that happen. I am thinking that Cindy told George to say he saw Casey and Caylee leave on June 16 so that they would not raise the question about the big fight, so George felt it was OK to tell LE that at that time, thinking it would help Cindy from being embarrassed about the fight, not knowing what really happened and Cindy told him what Caylee had on, that we know is not the same she had on when she died. I believe with all my being that Cindy and Casey are the one's that know what happen to Caylee. I think Casey acted alone, but Cindy helped cover up the mess. Who the heck goes back to work when your granddaughter that you are raising as your own child is missing for 31 days and you find the car that smells like death and go back to work and share that with your fellow employers? Also, Cindy started talking at work on June 16 about the pool ladder, she then started talking about Casey and problems at home, which was not a norm. I feel Cindy started the so called script on this week and George has just played along in fear of his wife and daughter. I know it sounds coward, but there are men that are abused by their spouse, mentally and physically and will never tell anyone in fear and shame. Cindy has always been the one to control everything in that family, clean up Casey's mess and cover for her lies, that is where the big problem was in that marriage and in that house. George tried to make Casey a better person and Cindy would alway step in and interfere. Cindy also mentions that Caylee father is from out of state, an old friend of Casey's from school and killed early last year. She also said she tucked Casey and Caylee into bed on June 15th which I found very odd, because how many people tuck in there 22year old that you just had a big fight with, that stole from the family and lies? As for Lee, he also was having some emotional problems and was blogging away about them before anything happen to Caylee. All is JMO... I did not hear where Cindy made mention of the dogs hitting in the room, if someone can tell me at what time in the video that was said. I listened over and over and did not hear it. Thanks in advance....

Edit:It was noted in July not June, my mistake, I thought I read another doc. But will make correction as this is the only link I have and it does not show any activity for George on June 16 E-Pass Link: Anthony's E-Pass Records: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/110608anthonyepassrecords/indexGallery.htm

EDIT: George has known that Casey didn't have a job for almost two years.

I though I heard it in one of the FBI interviews, which one right now I could not say. So, I will edit the post and add...I thought I read or heard in one of the interviews that George knew Casey was not working. He also found out she was writing the fake letters for work.

I just don't think George saw KC & Caylee the morning of the 16th. After the mother of all fights between CA & KC, KC took Caylee and took off, infuriated.
Casey returned at the house the next morning after CA left for work. When George got up he knew "his girls" were home, maybe he had heard "them" come in, maybe he knew when he saw KC's car. I'm guessing that he wasn't about to bother KC after the big fight and he figured Caylee needed to sleep because she had had a terrible night. (But Caylee was in the car trunk.) Maybe he even left early to give KC space. All the description of his last seeing them was coverup to hide the pivitol fight.

I ](Yet, George has known that Casey didn't have a job for almost two years.) (Also, if you look at George's epass for June 16th he was driving around the time he said he saw Casey and Caylee, you can't be in two places at the same time.)[/B] Both parents knew that Casey did not work, so why not quest
I hope you have something to back that up.link please. I have not seen that information and if you are going to state that as fact you best be able to prove it.

One thing that also bothered me about the 16th date, why didn't they say anything about the fathers day celebration at their home also. I also find it strange that no one mentioned CA's birthday on the 5th (except CA). It was a big milestone birthday too. I think a lot of resentment was building around that time. It all came to a head on the 15th. They all had plenty of time to establish the 9th story line.
IMO

ps. We all know what we pretty much know, what we're not sure of, what we don't remember at all. As a detective you'd think he'd at least know if he was certain or not and say so. If you can't recall, or if you're not certain, especially if you're ex-LE you'd know enough to know you know enough. Or something...
Rummy? Is that you? LOL

Hence, he knew what the smell of decomp was...and it sure wasn't pizza or rotting food!

One thing that also bothered me about the 16th date, why didn't they say anything about the fathers day celebration at their home also. I also find it strange that no one mentioned CA's birthday on the 5th (except CA). It was a big milestone birthday too. I think a lot of resentment was building around that time. It all came to a head on the 15th. They all had plenty of time to establish the 9th story line.
IMO
I knew there had to be something up with CA's big day. Now, come to find out Ms. Casey wasn't there celebrating it with her mom.

I keep reading about this big fight and yet there is no evidence of it if it did happen and there is no evidence that KC left the house the evening of the 15th with Caylee. There is evidence of cell phone pings pinpointed to the area of her house both in the evening and all morning.

I've always been suspicious about George's exact details about June 16th, what Casey and Caylee were wearing, etc. Now I have come to believe that after the disappearance of Caylee came to light, Cindy went through Caylee's clothes and figured out what she must have been wearing based on what was missing. So the two of them began to get visuals of what Caylee looked like when she left home. Then, much later, when George gave his descriptions he was basing it on this.

I keep reading about this big fight and yet there is no evidence of it if it did happen and there is no evidence that KC left the house the evening of the 15th with Caylee. There is evidence of cell phone pings pinpointed to the area of her house both in the evening and all morning.

The evidence everyone is talking about is the statement from LA saying Casey told him CA choked her and they had a huge fight.

Also, neighbours mention seeing KC chase CA out to the car screaming vulgarities as CA got into her car to leave. (on a previous occassion)

No details were given, that I can recall.

(Also, if you look at George's epass for June 16th he was driving around the time he said he saw Casey and Caylee, you can't be in two places at the same time.) .
I don't mean to be a pill and I don't mean to be picking on you, but it is important that this be cleared up before rumors start springing up.
I do not see anything to support this statement. It is a very BIG statement if true and if you have a document that I have not seen, please post it as soon as possible.

On the other hand and more likely, when KC didn't come home for several days, CA began to question him as to what KC and Caylee had on, if they looked dressed up, if they were dressed casually, if they were upset, if KC said anything particular to him about where she was going, what time they left, if they had any luggage with them, if they had a fight before she left, etc. He must have played that over and over in his mind, racking his brain to come up with answers for CA.

p.s. That isn't evidence, sumbunny. It certainly wasn't in LA's statement to the police. We don't know if it is true, because it is something that LA MAY have said to someone else, who may have heard it wrong or misinterpreted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2