2008.07.16 / 2008.07.25 / 2008.10.27 / 2008.11.04 Ricardo M. Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ric seems to have so many connections to KC and seems they were very close. Has it been discussed that he is possibly the father of Caylee?

Yes a while back it was discussed and someone even put a pic of him next to Caylee, but the dates don't match up.

Am I interpreting the above info correctly? That there was a lot of time spent with RM during June...at the time she was starting her relationship with TL? TIA.

Yes, you can call it a transitional period.

:laugh::laugh:

Yeah, I guess that's a nicer way of describing it than I would have!

I agree the fact of the matter is she was screwing several guys at the same time or around the same time. Sorry for the harshness but we have documented messages from her to AH saying RM was the best sex she ever had, and then we have the transcript from the fired cop in which he stated she came over had sex with him and left. Then she is living with Toni. Why would it be unbelievable for one of them to have a vindative (sp?).

Notes from Ricardo M interview with LE on July 25, 2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf

June 2007 1st week Ricardo met Casey at Amy’s house, her previous house at a party
Page 1281 Lines 7-9 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

January 2008 Ricardo M. met Caylee at a barbeque at Troy B.’s house
Page 1281 Lines 7-9 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

January 23 Ricardo witness Caylee falling into a table resulting in a bruise under her eye as seen in pictures.
Page 1283 Lines 4-7 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

February –Mid April Ricardo M. dated Casey
Page 1281 Lines 11-15 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Unknown date time Casey and Caylee were staying overnight both in my bed and when Ricardo M. got up in the morning Caylee was not there. Casey told him her mother had called and wanted Caylee brought home and she took Caylee home and then came back. He did not wake up during the night.
Page 1291 Lines 16-24 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

May 24 Ricardo M. is in Tampa
Page 1286 Lines 18-19 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 1 Amy H., Troy B., JP C. and Ricardo M. went to Rock Star Karaoke at Voyage
Page 1287 Lines 6-10 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

June 10 Casey and Caylee were still there when Ricardo M. left for work. Last time he saw Caylee.
Page 1290 Lines 1-9 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 12 Ricardo M. left for Tampa in the evening and returned on July 13
Page 1293 Lines 18-25 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 13 Casey told Ricardo M. that her dad had a mini-stroke so she did not go with
Amy to Jacksonville
Page 1294 Lines 13-18 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Ricardo works from 11:00AM –8:00PM
Page 1299 Lines 6-7 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Casey came walking up from the garage Casey said she had been washing clothes.
Page 1300 Lines 9-12 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 2 Ricardo left for Boston on a delay flight at 7:30PM was at the airport at 4:00PM
Page 1300 Lines 17-24 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

July 8 Ricardo came back from Boston did not hear from Casey.
Page 1301 Line 1-4 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

LE asked Ricardo if he knew anyone in the Bithlo area Chuluoto Rd. Any friends there. No LE: Way out Past Fusion towards the beach. RM: No I don’t think so LE: How about Alafaya & 50. RM: Um I Know LE: Like Lake Pickett and stuff. RM: There’s a guy up there named Steve, who lived down 50 past Alafaya a little bit Casey was involved with him almost a year ago. LE: Umh past 50 Out past there a Winn Dixie there. I have been to his place once, a little housing community nice home. LE: By Winn-Dixie or CVS. RM: don’t remember. I know the guys name it’s Steve Jones. I met him the first night I met Casey at the party at Amy’s previous house. They were involved like through October 2007. He has four roommates. LE: This guy lives at by Lake Pickett by Bridgewater
Page 1301 Lines 20-25 Page 1302 Lines 1-25 Page 1303 Lines 1-11 Page 1304 Lines 1-2 Page 1308 Lines 3-7 Note from Ricardo Morales interview with LE on July 25, 2008

I understood that they were still speaking of June (12 & 13) for RM's trip to Tampa for a day.

So if KC was talking about the nanny story back then and her mom claims she never asked KC to bring her home in the middle of the night then where did Caylee go? I just can't believe KC would chloroform her and put her in the trunk when RM seemed to have no problem with Caylee being there. I can believe that her mom is lying and did in fact ask KC to bring her home.
I believe that Cindy lied about that nighttime call, too. I can just see her doing that to Casey. Her denial was because she didn't want to come off as that demanding and in control of Casey, imo.

So if KC was talking about the nanny story back then and her mom claims she never asked KC to bring her home in the middle of the night then where did Caylee go? I just can't believe KC would chloroform her and put her in the trunk when RM seemed to have no problem with Caylee being there. I can believe that her mom is lying and did in fact ask KC to bring her home.

Maybe she wanted to have sex and he wouldn't do it with the child around.

Maybe she wanted to have sex and he wouldn't do it with the child around.

So rather than take caylee down stairs to the couch or go to a different room she Chloroforms her daughter and puts her in the trunk. I just don't see it.

So rather than take caylee down stairs to the couch or go to a different room she Chloroforms her daughter and puts her in the trunk. I just don't see it.

If Caylee couldn't reach out and touch somebody when she woke up, she would scream. This is according to Cindy, and the reason why Caylee always slept with Casey. If they wanted sex without a screaming 2 year old, something else had to be done with Caylee. I believe Casey drugged her.

If Caylee couldn't reach out and touch somebody when she woke up, she would scream. This is according to Cindy, and the reason why Caylee always slept with Casey. If they wanted sex without a screaming 2 year old, something else had to be done with Caylee. I believe Casey drugged her.

So she woke up and screamed. Who cares. I have a 2 and 3 year old. I know I am not KC but if I moved my child to the couch or another room to do the deed and they woke up and screamed, I would just run in there and grab them. I mean it would put an end to the moment but chances are they/caylee wouldn't wake up anyway.

As far as Ric's apartment coming into play here, Casey told Cindy that the photo of Caylee taken with the drums in the background was Z's when it was actually Ric's. Casey was only trying to further her story the nanny existed. (Supposedly, this was after July 15th)

In one of the jail visits, Cindy asks Casey if that apt w/drums is Z's. Casey admits it is not Z's, but R's. If I'm not mistaken, the very next day, Cindy tells the FBI (in the video of FBI interview) that Casey told her it is Z's apt. She doesn't mention that Casey had just told her it was in fact R's apt.

I really hope nobody here is going to jump on Cindy's bandwagon of this person is really that person and that person is really this person and this place is that place and that place is this place, or I will go completely insane.

So she woke up and screamed. Who cares. I have a 2 and 3 year old. I know I am not KC but if I moved my child to the couch or another room to do the deed and they woke up and screamed, I would just run in there and grab them. I mean it would put an end to the moment but chances are they/caylee wouldn't wake up anyway.

I bet you're a) married, and b) not a sociopath ;)

I believe that Cindy lied about that nighttime call, too. I can just see her doing that to Casey. Her denial was because she didn't want to come off as that demanding and in control of Casey, imo.

ITA - It's all about image! :rolleyes:

In one of the jail visits, Cindy asks Casey if that apt w/drums is Z's. Casey admits it is not Z's, but R's. If I'm not mistaken, the very next day, Cindy tells the FBI (in the video of FBI interview) that Casey told her it is Z's apt. She doesn't mention that Casey had just told her it was in fact R's apt.

I really hope nobody here is going to jump on Cindy's bandwagon of this person is really that person and that person is really this person and this place is that place and that place is this place, or I will go completely insane.

Actually Cindy made it very clear in the FBI interview that she HAD been told the apartment was Zanny's but had since learned that it was not.

Perhaps RM suggested that they both chloroform Caylee when they were "doing it" so she would sleep through it or stay asleep all night long. Maybe it worked fine and didn't kill Caylee - but when she was with AL he didn't even want her at his apt so she kept up the chloroform and did it on her own in the car or trunk and failed terribly at it on her own. Did LE ever come out and ask RM point blank if he ever chloroformed Caylee with KC? (I can't remember). Seems kind of weird that RM had things about chloroform on his myspace. Quite a coincidence maybe or she got the idea from him when AL objected to having her with them overnight...?

Amen BeanE. I am kind of frustrated about the wild unsubstantiated theories on this and other threads with no basis of fact. They belong in the parking lot and rumor thread.

The shortest distance between 2 points is a straight line. KC killed Caylee and dumped her body. Been leading everyone on wild goose chase. CA taught her daughter well how to dodge and evade reality...

It is as simple as that.

Amen BeanE. I am kind of frustrated about the wild unsubstantiated theories on this and other threads with no basis of fact. They belong in the parking lot and rumor thread.

The shortest distance between 2 points is a straight line. KC killed Caylee and dumped her body. Been leading everyone on wild goose chase. CA taught her daughter well how to dodge and evade reality...

It is as simple as that.

It is as simple as that.

Actually Cindy made it very clear in the FBI interview that she HAD been told the apartment was Zanny's but had since learned that it was not.

Argh! Not how I remember that part, but I'll take your word for it since I'm way too Cindy-ed out to listen to it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther