2008.07.17 / 2008.07.23 / 2008.07.31 / 2008.09.08 Jesse G. Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't feel like I have any insight into what JG was doing during the time Caylee was missing.

Why is he allowed to be so vague?

I think his comments about the likelihood of Casey leaving Caylee by the playhouse if she were harmed were strange. I can't tell if he's trying to impress the detectives by offering up his own theories, or if he knows more than he's telling.

By the time he gave this interview, the media had reported about the cadaver dog search in the A's backyard 7/17 - 7/18. At least one hit by the playhouse. Odd.

I think his comments about the likelihood of Casey leaving Caylee by the playhouse if she were harmed were strange. I can't tell if he's trying to impress the detectives by offering up his own theories, or if he knows more than he's telling.

yes, that comment was weird. i mean how did he know that she loved the playhouse? i dont have any kids, but dont their interests change pretty quickly? i would think he would have to have been around may/june to know that. it sounded like he did not have that much contact with caylee to know that the playhouse was her fav. plus if she put her there, that would mean that she would have some type of remorse, which i doubt that she did.

Something about JG really bothers me. He seems fixated on Cindy. He's always putting Cindy down and seems to have a big chip on his shoulder where she's concerned. Maybe Casey was just going along with "not wanting to be like her mother", and wanting to change because that's what he wanted. He admits that she goes along with the guy's ideas. Also, he's awfully quick to throw suspicions towards AL.

Perhaps, but I wonder if CA wasn't at least verbally abusive to KC. JG tells of a time while he was engaged to KC and was at her house. CA and KC were fighting and when JG came to KC's defense, CA began berating KC by saying, in essence, that she was a loser, high school drop-out, menial job, etc. and did he really want to be with her?

Also, TL (I know that has it's own thread but I believe this is related) tells of CA telling him she hopes he has lots of money cause KC will leave him high and dry.

Also, Ryan saying CA calling KC a "sociopath."

Thank the Lord my daughter is not a sociopath but if she were, I don't know if I would say that to her friends. Verbally abusive, IMO.

I don't know about anyone else, but one thing that has bothered me about this whole case is the dynamics between Cindy and Casey before Caylee went missing. It really sounds like Cindy put down Casey alot, and maybe she had every right to...but to do it in front of other people, and to tell Casey's friends terrible things about her own daughter, really disturbs me. I don't find that their relationship was much of a loving one.

I was reading this thread backwards so didn't see your post before essentially saying the same thing you had said!

Okay I watched the 1st JG interview on Geraldo. You can see it here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS55WkNra7M A little before the 8 minute mark JG and Geraldo are talking about him meeting tony and he says he got the impression Casey was "looking to get her/my approval on him." Then when I read today I noticed the same slip in the Le Interview when discussing the meeting except he says this time she was "trying to get his/ like trying to get my blessings"
It makes me wonder why, being that he is so well spoken, would he make the same type of mistake on the same question twice? I have no idea the psychology behind someone messing up the same story at the same place twice but think it is a strange coincidence. Like maybe he felt like he was actually the one being judged? Thoughts, insite anyone?

BTW sorry if this has been addressed but I believe he gave the second interview out of necessity to alter his first statement since he began to doubt if he heard Caylee and maybe just threw out whatever else they had discussed off of the recorded statment that LE found to be pertinant info.

I agree, Leila. CA was as jealous of JG as Casey was of CA, imo.

There are some funky dynamics going on for sure...

It's possible that CA could have been jealous of JG because she was afraid of loosing Caylee. JG was the one guy KC seemed to have had a long-term relationship with -- which could well have led to marriage and KC moving out & taking Caylee with her. If JG and KC had married and CA was able to see that Caylee was well taken care of, loved and protected, her feelings toward JG might have changed. They may still have had somewhat of a personality clash but things might have calmed down a bit.

CAs fear (jealousy) would have to have gotten stronger the older Caylee got, the more she bonded with CA and GA, and the longer she spent living in G & C's home with them being pretty much her primary caregivers. I think CA would have been fine with KC moving out - but not so much so when it came to Caylee going along with her.

Granted, in the best of situations I think it would have been terribly hard for her (and GA) to let go, but based on that myspace message, I think CA was terrified to think of KC having full responsibility of Caylee. And her fears turned out to be justified...

With JG himself, reading this hasn't made me feel any better about what role he may or may not have had with Caylee -- despite the recent PR attempts via Geraldo and NG.

After reading Jesses statement twice I too agree there is something weird about it. I truly wonder if the bad blood is not so much between JG and CA but with RG. I mean on his blogs he mentions that he had some bad blood between CA and himself. Perhaps thats why they broke up - sometimes bad blood between families will drive couples apart. And its true - why would he feel he needed a paternity test if the dates would have been wrong in the beginning...

Very odd indeed. Off to read some of the other statements

With JG himself, reading this hasn't made me feel any better about what role he may or may not have had with Caylee -- despite the recent PR attempts via Geraldo and NG.

I think those PR attempts were more for his father than for him. After all, Jesse always did seem sincere in his feelings towards Casey - its his father whose motives I question.

Wasn't it the dad who posted stuff online a while back about how remorseful he felt that at a certain point in time (I think after the paternity tests and broken engagement) he "snubbed" Casey and Caylee? He seems to be compensating now. I think there was the typical parental discord that could come up in an unwed teenager pregnancy situation, plus more: the strong personalities and "different" family dynamics of the A's and the G's. There is something off here, and maybe it's just that J is really susceptible to Casey. Something.

Paternity Test - Remember, Casey LIES, all the time. I've met women that have lied about their pregnancies or tried to convince men they were the father when there was NO WAY they were, and succeeded, or almost did. When someone lies to you all the time and you don't want them to be liars, you start considering that what they say is true. Also, what if Casey was telling everyone that Jesse was the father when he wasn't? He needed some sort of proof soley for his reputation and so he wouldn't have to pay child support. Just looking at a calendar isn't going to do it if court came up.
Bad Blood between JG and Cindy - I don't know. I don't think it's that odd that he really dislikes her. If he loved Casey, like he says he did, and he say and heard Cindy constantly talking down to Casey and heard Casey tell stories about Cindy being mean to her, I think it's normal for him to dislike her. He was probably protective of Casey.

Paternity Test - Remember, Casey LIES, all the time. I've met women that have lied about their pregnancies or tried to convince men they were the father when there was NO WAY they were, and succeeded, or almost did. When someone lies to you all the time and you don't want them to be liars, you start considering that what they say is true. Also, what if Casey was telling everyone that Jesse was the father when he wasn't? He needed some sort of proof soley for his reputation and so he wouldn't have to pay child support. Just looking at a calendar isn't going to do it if court came up.
Bad Blood between JG and Cindy - I don't know. I don't think it's that odd that he really dislikes her. If he loved Casey, like he says he did, and he say and heard Cindy constantly talking down to Casey and heard Casey tell stories about Cindy being mean to her, I think it's normal for him to dislike her. He was probably protective of Casey.

On one of JG's older blogs he talks about Casey not being loved unconditionally by her parents. Feeling sure that JG talked to his dad about the way Cindy badmouthed kc in front of him.
Don't have that link, but it is there somewhere--like the first of August?

I liked him. The photo of Casey sitting next to him on a couch shows how she would morph into whatever the man in her life wanted her to be. She has her hair pulled back from her face and it is a lighter color. She looks wholesome. It seems he was the man she "should" have, a man who could be a father to her child, a cop, a nice family...but for whatever reason (maybe Cindy's attitude toward him) it was not to be. Tony seems like JG's opposite. He seems without direction, into pot, refers to her as "shacking up", not a man who would have wanted to be a father to her child and totally into himself. She takes up with him, changes herself physically (tatoo and black hair) and perhaps gets into drugs. He is into clubbing and the single life...she is too. Cindy would never have approved of that lifestyle for Caylee to be around but Casey didn't seek her approval THIS TIME.

I question when the pool was put in verses the playhouse.

I'm confused where at one point Jesse says he knows nothing about the pool, or about how Caylee was in it (it was after his time or something) as he never saw her in it.

Then he turns around and says the playhouse, pool, inside--where Caylee could have had accident.

He talks about how Caylee went straight for the playhouse yada whenever he was there.

I think I saw videos of Caylee looking maybe a year old in the pool with George and Cindy? (would Caylee have had a playhouse prior to a yr old, when surely she wouldn't have been walking that well)

Jesse sure seemed to have knowledge of how Caylee went after pool stairs and how they were kept too.

I don't know, few things with that interview struck me as odd and made me question comments. ....going to reread and ponder some more.

I am a little confused. I got the impression from this interview that JG was rather positive that he heard Caylee during his 6/24 conversation with Casey. He was sure of the date because he resigned that day. Am I missing something. I know it was reported (can'tremember where) that he backed off as to what day it was - did this happen AFTER this interview?

hmmmmm......JG is being thrown under the bus by Cindy and AL is being thrown under the bus by JG.

hmmmmm......JG is being thrown under the bus by Cindy and AL is being thrown under the bus by JG.

and imo an implied TL and gang 'thrown under the bus' by Lee (computer blue screen, papers in bag too neat, phone at TL's) but Lee also tells of how Casey warns family not to talk to Jess or he's not to be trusted.

I wonder, because Jesse says he's talked to family yada...if Lee told him of computer mess that sets Jess down the road of suspecting TonE and friends of not being on the up-and-up.

I don't know what to think, but I do think Jess and his family should stay mum as far as media goes, until this goes to court. Let people suspect, that's far better than getting words/statements that can be contrasted, imo.

I think those PR attempts were more for his father than for him. After all, Jesse always did seem sincere in his feelings towards Casey - its his father whose motives I question.

Perhaps this is a stretch (haven't totally thought this one out) but could the G's be setting forth a defense for KC? Seems to me JG still loves her. They were certainly very friendly right up at least until 7/15. They are saying this isn't the KC they knew - something "snapped" in her. I have read some saying that on this board as well and wondering if that is the direction the defense will take. Personally, it doesn't fit for me. JMO.

I think it is obvious in the interviews that JG loves KC.

He is giving her alibis, an insanity defense (the dual worlds), blaming Tony and blaming her mother. He also puts out an accident theory.

I don't know if throwing Jesse under the bus was very smart. Back when Jesse was interviewed he sounds like a good defense witness. He passed a poly.

I don't think he wants to think bad things about KC. At least he seems to being trying to come up with ways of excusing or minimizing whatever KC did. Unfortunately, I think KC always saw him loving her so much as a weakness and didn't respect him for being manipulated. JG is being thrown under the bus because I think KC sees him as the easiest target.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member