2008.07.23 Amy H. Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
amy said he got it on the 16th. had to be after LA went to AL's to get KC's things. which would probably mean it was in the early morning hours, and doesnt AH say that there was also a phone conversation b/w the two that morning or was it someone else?

TL called AH around 11?(IIRC) on the night Cindy came to pick Casey up to find out what was going on with Casey

Will W. is a good friend of Amy H. They work together. (PG.36/317) documents released today: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...9/42528488.pdf J.P. has little to do with this story according to Amy and did not like Casey to begin with. Says that when she was with Casey and Troy once and she ran into Brandon, that she was very, very, very, very upset. Claimed she had a miscarriage with him and was a very emotional run-in. This was at a no-clothes party on the 25th of May. The detective asks if that run-in was a "long drawn out event" and she answers, Yes, he then says Crying? She answers crying...and then says that Casey was then MISSING for an hour and a half.(42/317). June 1st Amy was living at Oveido with Troy(43/317).

I had posted this over in the 600 pages #2 thread so I just copied it and brought it here-MAINLY because of the Brandon incident. She claimed she had a miscarriage with him...

So.. with whom has she NOT done the horizontal mambo?

Amy <pg 4-5>: Early to mid-June KC told her that they didn't need to look for another place to live together anymore because, KC said, that GA & CA were signing over their house to KC. KC said GA & CA were going to move into a condo in Winter Park closer to a better living home for her grandfather. KC said she was taking over the mortgage payments on her parents house, and that Amy could move-in there with her and Caylee.

Hm. Wonder how KC was going to get GA & CA out of the home first?

And, how was she gonna pay the mortgage, utilities, property taxes...?

Time line from Amy's interview with LE::

June 30th: Amy purchases a gas can at Target for Casey to use

July 16th: before being arrested, Casey texts Tony, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

One would wonder WHY Casey would need gas cans on June the 30th for a car she'd already abandoned at Amscot on June the 27th. :)

When Amy describes the incident where she changed pajama bottoms during her sleep, I instantly thought of chloroform.

Time line from Amy's interview with LE::

May 24th: Amy, Troy and Casey first met Tony in person.

May 25th: Anything but clothes party. A "run-in" with a guy named Brandon. Casey told Amy that she "had a miscarriage with and it was a very emotional run-in. And she was very, very, very upset at that point." Casey went missing for an hour and a half at the party.

May 30th: Casey and Caylee stay the night at Ricardo's apartment.

Early June to mid June: Casey claimed that her parents were going to sign the house over to her.

June 2nd: "is when Ricardo kind of finds out, they break, she breaks the news about Tony?" and also tells Amy.

June 4th: Troy's birthday party at Voyage. Casey attends with Tony and a couple of friends.

June 6th: Casey was at Fusion.

June 9th: Casey and Caylee stay the night at Ricardo's and got up early on the 10th.

June 12th: Ricardo leaves for Tampa.

June 13th: Amy heads to Jacksonville to get a new car. Casey was to go along but claimed that GA was having a mild mini stroke and was at the hospital with him. Casey invites Amy to Fusion, but Amy declines. Amy "may have heard Caylee in the background" during a phone conversation between Amy and Casey.

Week of June 15th-21st Casey "fell off the face" (of earth)

June 25th: Phone calls between Amy and Casey: Casey tells her of a horrible smeel in her car and she couldn't figure out what it was. Smell got worse as the days progressed. Casey thinks maybe her dad ran something over with the car when he borrowed it and that it smells like something died in her car. Casey also mentioned the engine as being the source of the smell.

June 27th: Casey runs out of gas behind Amscot. Phone conversation with Amy and Casey: "there's definitely a, part of an animal plastered to the frame of my car, which was the end of the mystery." Casey then tells Amy she got rid of it. Nothing mentioned again about the smell

June 28th: Casey asks Amy if she has a gas can.

June 30th: Amy purchases a gas can at Target for Casey to use

June 30th-July 5th: Casey stays with Amy. Casey doesn't allow Amy to drive her anywhere, she uses Tony's Jeep.

June 30th-?? Caylee visits the beach, Busch Gardens, Sea World, Universal, etc with the "nanny"

July 1st: Casey gets her nails done.

July 2nd: Casey and Amy go clubbing.

July 3rd: While at a club, Casey gets upset and says that her brother was coming to look for her and that they had to leave.(need to double check this with Troy's interview!)

July 2nd or 3rd: Casey gets 'Buena Vita' tattoo on her right shoulder. Casey steals $400 from Amy and claims Amy hid it from herself while sleep walking.

July 4th: Party at Will's. Casey tells Amy that Caylee is at Sea World

July 5th: Casey wakes up early at Amy's and jumps on the computer. Acts "very, very, very annoyingly giddy" becayse Tony is coming back. Casey talked all day on the phone with Will.

July 8th: Casey drives Amy to the airport for her trip to Puerto Rico.

July 15th: Amy returns from her trip. Takes JP to the Florida Mall to get the I-phone. Cindy calls her to try and figure out where Caylee is. Cindy states that "if she did not find Casey she would end up in jail." Amy agrees for Cindy to pick her up at the mall and show her where Tony lives. Cindy tells Amy about a "smell coming from the trunk." Anthony's pick the pontiac up from the impound lot.

June 10th until July 15th: Amy's observations: Casey was never upset (crying) except for when she was at the party with Brandon. Casey was "frustrated a lot and pissed off a lot..." She did not appear depressed.

July 16th: before being arrested, Casey texts Tony, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

Nice one! Thanks a million!:blowkiss:

Well if the last time Caylee was accounted for was on the 16th of June, she was in that trunk for about 5 days or more. Which explains the the overpowering smell in the various accounts of the smell and the test results from the Body Farm.

I second that theory :(

kinda O/T but I'd like to know where Caylee was between the time Amy last saw her on 06.10 until Fathers Day/06.15... I haven't come across anything in the interviews that claims someone saw her between those dates.. something didn't seem right with Caylee in that FD video and I think those dates could be very telling.

One would wonder WHY Casey would need gas cans on June the 30th for a car she'd already abandoned at Amscot on June the 27th. :)

If the car really was out of gas on the 27th, she may have intended to go back and fill it up. She asked Amy for gas on the 28th but didn't get the gas cans until the 30th, and by that time the car had already been towed. I think that is probably when she started really freaking out, since the car was towed and the smell was already present (and very pungent by all accounts.)

To me, the most interesting thing in Amy's transcript was the part about the gas can. Casey takes 2 gas cans from her dad, and then they go buy one? Seems to me that Casey may have taken a little road trip and wanted to make sure she had enough gas so as not to stop at a service station. My daughter's theory is that she burned something, but that is just too gross for me to think about. :(

In the meantime, I want to re-read Amy's transcript. I found it most interesting!

She didn't burn a human body. The fumes and (too much info, here) would be too easily detected, IMHO.

Yea, it's possibly she wanted to stock up on gas cans to take a long trip without having to worry about gas station cameras or credit cart slips.

But the most interesting thing in the Amy interview for me is the text message Tony got from KC before her arrest where she says,

"If they ever find her guess who gets to spends eternity in jail?"

Yep, where there is smoke there is fire (in my opinion). She feels awful comfortable telling TonE this stuff, doesn't she?

Well if the last time Caylee was accounted for was on the 16th of June, she was in that trunk for about 5 days or more. Which explains the the overpowering smell in the various accounts of the smell and the test results from the Body Farm.

I'm not sure she was in the trunk all that time. The neighbor, Mr. Appie, that Casey borrowed the shovel from, said in his interview that Casey backed up into the garage on the 16th, 17th, and 18th. All three days. Then he mentions believing that he saw a green small pickup there on another day and hearing Casey's voice.

Isn't Brandon the marine in CA that Casey talked to on June 26th ?
Wouldn't it be something if she told him she had a miscarriage because she wanted JG to be the daddy and Caylee was actually the 'miscarriage' they had together ? I could be getting her guys confused though. But if JG told Brandon Caylee wasn't his(JG's) and he found out KC lied about miscarrying his child ???
If this is the marine and she told him there was something she needed to tell him ?? Isn't he her childhood friend also ?

No. Mark H. is the Marine.

Keep piecing together where you're going with this. It's caught my eye too.

I read people post about LA interview being weird or what ever, but something just sends chills up and down me about Tony. I am not saying he did anything, but I just don't know. The police didn't act like they knew anything about that text, or that Tony talked to her before she was arrested. UNLESS that is what was left out on his interview, him talking to her. What do you think liltigress?

ETA: I just went back and looked AL was interviewed 7/22 AH was 7/23. So either AL did not tell them about talking to her, OR it is what they are leaving out. IMO

When Amy describes the incident where she changed pajama bottoms during her sleep, I instantly thought of chloroform.

when the bit about Amy changing her pants came out, my first thought was she'd been drugged :eek:

I'm not sure she was in the trunk all that time. The neighbor, Mr. Appie, that Casey borrowed the shovel from, said in his interview that Casey backed up into the garage on the 16th, 17th, and 18th. All three days. Then he mentions believing that he saw a green small pickup there on another day and hearing Casey's voice.

Is Tony's jeep green (can't remember from his interview.) Tony stated that he took Casey over to the house when she first stole the gas cans. Maybe the neighbor saw Tony's jeep that day?

I doubt this helps much with the text, but Amy's interview was the day after Tony's!

man I'd love to see the texting documents!!

If the car really was out of gas on the 27th, she may have intended to go back and fill it up. She asked Amy for gas on the 28th but didn't get the gas cans until the 30th, and by that time the car had already been towed. I think that is probably when she started really freaking out, since the car was towed and the smell was already present (and very pungent by all accounts.)

I hear you but what GETS ME about this is there is a gas station RIGHT THERE near the Amscot!!! And tons of stores. She could have gotten a gas can right there nearby.

I think she is just referring to herself. I recall her talking to someone on the phone saying the police are going to pin this on her. The above goes right along with that.

Can't happen soon enough for me!

To me, the most interesting thing in Amy's transcript was the part about the gas can. Casey takes 2 gas cans from her dad, and then they go buy one? Seems to me that Casey may have taken a little road trip and wanted to make sure she had enough gas so as not to stop at a service station. My daughter's theory is that she burned something, but that is just too gross for me to think about. :(

In the meantime, I want to re-read Amy's transcript. I found it most interesting!

By the time Amy bought the gas cans for Casey, Casey had already returned the stolen cans to George (remember, Lee said she gave them back with a F-U attitude when she went home to grab more clothes for herself.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner