2008.07.24 Brittany S. Interview Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know what it's like to be a single mother, just like she was."
Stated by Brittany on July 24, 2008 near the end of her interview with LE.

BS stated the above comment using the past tense. In her mind, KC is no longer a mother. Why? Also, I find it noteworthy that several of KC's friends state that they were no longer friends by June 2008 even though there is evidence of contact between them, etc.

Another question I have is why CA would go to Brittany's house to spill her thoughts the morning of July 16. That's not normal imo if they don't interact often.

I can't help but wonder about the identity of the daddy of BS's son.
Could it be JH? Just thinking out loud.

First name please? JH to me is James Hoover, lol.

I would think of John Hopkins myself apart from the case - ha!

KC claimed that JH had a son and that the nanny (who doesn't exist) watched both Caylee and JH's son. So it would be interesting if JH were the bio of BS's son. I have no idea why KC would call BS "Juliette" but use a real name when mentioning JH. Probably no connection but makes me wonder how and why KC referenced the real and factitious people she did.

Can you imagine Lee's embarassment when these numbers ended up belonging to other people, all of which he knew ? That would have been the end for me, sister or not.

Interesting that Brittany lived so close and had a child about the same age, they didn't get together to get the kids to play together.

What time period are you speaking of BJB when speaking of the sim numbers and b numbers, and giving info to LA?

Just off the top of my head, it seems that KC didn't memorize phone numbers, as she had to call home to get TL number from family. If she were to memorize anyone's number, I'm thinkin' his would be in the top two.

7/15PM-7/16AM. Spent some time in the Case Analysis forum thread "Events Post 911 calls..." trying to determine exactly what time...IMHO, <9:42AM 7/16.

I always thought Lee just got the numbers himself out of Casey's phone. I had no idea she actually gave him phone numbers.

Lee clearly stated that Casey gave him the number(s) when he called Brittany back the 2nd time and asked if she was Juliette. :doh:

Can you imagine Lee's embarassment when these numbers ended up belonging to other people, all of which he knew ? That would have been the end for me, sister or not.

No joke! And if that didn't do it, hearing she accused him of trying to come onto her sure would have been the final straw! There is no "forgiving and forgetting" an accusation like that, IMO.

7/15PM-7/16AM. Spent some time in the Case Analysis forum thread "Events Post 911 calls..." trying to determine exactly what time...IMHO, <9:42AM 7/16.

Lee clearly stated that Casey gave him the number(s) when he called Brittany back the 2nd time and asked if she was Juliette. :doh:

I know I know, but I hadn't read that before... somehow I missed her inteview. Up until now I assumed (yeah yeah, I know what happens when we assume. and it did LOL) he'd just gotten it from her phone or her Verizon bill.

I know I know, but I hadn't read that before... somehow I missed her inteview. Up until now I assumed (yeah yeah, I know what happens when we assume. and it did LOL) he'd just gotten it from her phone or her Verizon bill.

Well, OLG, originally I thought Lee :propeller: getting it from Casey while they sat @ the computer :eek:nline: 7/15PM looking @ her AT&T account wasn't out of the question...as in..."I spoke to Juliette...:waitasec:...:rolleyes:...HERE! on such-&-such date & time" [Warning! Dramatization. Actors are paid professionals. Don't try this at home. Your results may vary.]

...then...I checked Casey's phone records and found no contact between the two of them 6/1-7/16. :slap:

pg. 88/317 begin line 11

EE: That was just odd to them that all the baby's necessities were in the car?
BS: Especially because Cas, uh, Caylee, never leaves without her baby doll. That's been her baby doll since she was born, so.
EE: So similar to the problem we had putting your son in this room over there
BS: (laughs)
EE: If she would have left the baby somewhere the baby would have put up a fuss that she didn't have that baby doll?
BS: Yeah (affimrative). She took that baby doll everywhere she went.
EE: Everywhere?
BS: Uh hum (affirmative).

(I am working from the copy that I saved to my computer, so just use ANY link to the 317 pages of documents and go to the page specified)

I have always thought that it was very peculiar that Caylee did not have her favorite baby doll with her IF her mother had in fact left her somewhere. I have questioned myself a thousand times, why would she not send her baby doll with her, knowing how attached this baby is to that doll? The only answer I have ever been able to come up with is that she did not "leave" her somewhere ALIVE. :confused:

IMO another possibility is that Casey left Caylee in the car by herself at some point, and someone took her.

pg. 88/317 begin line 11

EE: That was just odd to them that all the baby's necessities were in the car?
BS: Especially because Cas, uh, Caylee, never leaves without her baby doll. That's been her baby doll since she was born, so.
EE: So similar to the problem we had putting your son in this room over there
BS: (laughs)
EE: If she would have left the baby somewhere the baby would have put up a fuss that she didn't have that baby doll?
BS: Yeah (affimrative). She took that baby doll everywhere she went.
EE: Everywhere?
BS: Uh hum (affirmative).

(I am working from the copy that I saved to my computer, so just use ANY link to the 317 pages of documents and go to the page specified)

I have always thought that it was very peculiar that Caylee did not have her favorite baby doll with her IF her mother had in fact left her somewhere. I have questioned myself a thousand times, why would she not send her baby doll with her, knowing how attached this baby is to that doll? The only answer I have ever been able to come up with is that she did not "leave" her somewhere ALIVE. :confused:

At the end of pg 88 through top of page 89 BS talks about how Cindy told her Casey would ocassionally call her to meet up somewhere to get Cindy out of the house, and then that would give Casey enough time to get in the house and take what she needed and get back out while Cindy was gone. Cindy did note to BS that Casey NEVER took ANY of Caylee's things-and none of Caylee's stuff was ever moved: no shoes, no pajamas, no dolls, no clothes, no anything. Cindy also noted to her that every time Casey would come to get clothes for herself she was also stealing money.

pg 90 she tells that she had never heard the name Zenaida or Zani ever, until the day Caylee was reported missing and Casey posted it on My Space...

pg 93 she tells about how she spoke with Lee the 16th and during that call he talked about being frustrated because Casey had given them false numbers, and when the call was over, he said he would call her if there was anything new, and later that same day he called her and he asked if she was Juliette, and she said no, and he said that Casey had given them a false number again...

pg. 96 BS notes that Casey seemed to always be "going out, going out, going out" and she was curious how that was possible, since the both had children around the same age-within a month they both had their babies, and she said that she never had a chance to go out, so wondered...When asked why she never got to go out, she said because she worked and had a little boy she was always taking care of...SO she found it odd, also being a single mom, how Casey always seemed to be going out.

Taking the cue from IG to bump the nice summaries from MC :blowkiss:

Re-reading...I understand better now that Brittany was essentially giving LE the straight truth that Cindy told her beginning 7/16 about what had been going on <7/15 from Cindy's perspective.

I dunno how much of these kinda details Cindy was sharing w/ LE...but these are important observations IMHO re: <7/15 and I'm glad Brittany was forthcoming. Recall that Brittany was trusted by the family early on and helped get flyers out, etc.

I'm also encouraged by the mama doll comment now that I read this again. This is kinduva confessional Cindy gave Brittany 'bout the presence of the doll in the car. I kinda glazed over how we learned about Caylee's attachment to the doll. Makes me less concerned about the potential switcharoo we discussed on the mama doll thread.

OK...Captain Obvious, signing off. :)

Interesting that Brittany lived so close and had a child about the same age, they didn't get together to get the kids to play together.

What time period are you speaking of BJB when speaking of the sim numbers and b numbers, and giving info to LA?

Just off the top of my head, it seems that KC didn't memorize phone numbers, as she had to call home to get TL number from family. If she were to memorize anyone's number, I'm thinkin' his would be in the top two.

In this Nancy Grace interview Brittany states that she works nights and Casey told her that she worked in the mornings so their schedules were very different. That may be one reason they didn't get the kids play dates together. But, in my opinion, it has more to do with Casey and how she didn't seem to have any meaningful friendships.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17563296/index.html

Can anybody think of an explanation as to why BS would refer to KC as having once been a single mother during the July 24 interview? When you listen to the audio interview you can hear that she says it in a tone of voice that sounds factual - a statement of fact.

You can sense a pregnant pause occur when BS makes the statement then the interview ends shortly thereafter. Was it a conclusion that KC was no longer a single mother on July 24? No one questioned her statement.

Little words (slips?) are interesting :waitasec:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24