2008.07.24 George Anthony Interview

Here is the kicker ... "My wife and I when we separated back in 2005 because of issues with my daughter, some financial things we were going through."

I now doubt whether George gambling was the reason for the separation, I think Cindy might have made this excuse to Rick rather than explain that her daughter was ripping their marriage/family apart.

Also, I think I understand why KC has shown so much disdain for her father, he has her number.

He sure does!

Sounds like Cindy has always been in cover-up mode when dealing with Casey ..
I'm really hoping that LE tosses her into jail too .. :behindbar

GA knows and it is absolutely making my heart break. It really seems that he has tried to rein CA in - and try to keep the family unit together if at all possible. I can only imagine how CA is going to take this when she reads it though............:eek:

I'd say, They're DONE!

After reading the whole thing

KC knew Baez before this went down

Who was KC calling at Lexus because it wasn't George

GA knows Caylee is dead and it's tearing him apart

GA needs to say adios to CA and LA and do the right thing for this baby!

"WE'VE LOST HER GEORGE..." She admitted the truth to GA. And just as quickly backpedalled. She definitely needs counsel, but would likely refuse treatment. Being in control means more to her than being well. JMO

Yeah....found that interesting about Baez. What is she giving him for fees???

The following is only my speculation:

I have always been highly suspicious of Casey's relationship to Baez--ie how he was being compensated. I can't help but wonder about the possibility that she may have known him, or been involved in some nefarious group that he was associated with, BEFORE this all went down. Maybe he "owed" her, or perhaps he's helping her out in order to keep her quiet about his own questionable activities that she was privy to.

Again--just speculation...at this point.

Good riddance, I say (to the losing the daughter). All Casey did was bring this family pain and anguish with her actions.

Can't imagine where she learned this though... We reap what we sow. And KC learned everything she knows from CA. JMO

I've always felt GA was the only family member who tried to make KC responsible, but CA ruled against him. This interview breaks my heart. Why did CA enable KC for so long?

ITA

Obviously, CA's overbearing relentless controlling ways eventually wore GA down over the years until he just kept his mouth shut. We KNOW CA ran KC's brain too, hmm wonder why KC turned out the way she did... JMO

I have always been highly suspicious of Casey's relationship to Baez--ie how he was being compensated. I can't help but wonder about the possibility that she may have known him, or been involved in some nefarious group that he was associated with, BEFORE this all went down. Maybe he "owed" her, or perhaps he's helping her out in order to keep her quiet about his own questionable activities that she was privy to.

THAT is the exact same conclusion that I reached when attempting to mesh together HOW did he come to this case? Previous engagement type situation...perhaps.

After reading the whole thing

KC knew Baez before this went down

Who was KC calling at Lexus because it wasn't George

GA knows Caylee is dead and it's tearing him apart

GA needs to say adios to CA and LA and do the right thing for this baby!

Reaching here...but does Baez drive a Lexus??

Sounds like she got a new circle of friends for sure..changed and bam..away went Caylee. Sort of like Melinda Duckett. Funny how that works. I still wonder about drugs with Casey....it makes you lose perception of things.

I think he's deferring his fee because he sees fame and fortune in his future for being a part of this case.

I haven't read any replies yet, but I have to say George is breaking my heart here. I don't think there is any way this man had a hand in helping bury or dispose of Caylee. I'm sitting here in tears after reading this interview..

Looks like Baez drives a 300 series BMW ..

This is a very difficult interview to get through, but I also think it is important in solidifying some of my feelings about GA.

There is a lot of my heart that breaks for him when he has to balance the "evidence" he knows is there (and that he saw and smelled) against his own emotions as a father & grandfather.

I agree. It's heartbreaking. He knows that he knows but he just can't admit it.

It's amazing how much power CA has over everyone in that family. Everyone.

And I wasn't the least surprised to read all the discussion about the pool, gates, ladder (the most plausible theory all along). I do not think she has confessed to JB nor anyone else re events of that day or what actually happened, but if faced w DP she may be willing to divulge if there was in fact a negligence scenario. But by then, she will have lied ie cried "wolf" so many times, no one will believe anything she says. Despite likely no confession from KC, it appears her new death-penalty saavy attorney has at least evidently allowed and begun preparing for such an aggravated manslaughter possibility but is like the rest of us--at the mercy of KC's stonewalling, just trying to guess at what possibly could have happened. JMO

With this interview on the record, you know George's testimony on the stand in front of the grand jury had to be extremely damning against Casey. This poor man is carrying such a heavy load... and his bond with Caylee speaks loudly... that little girl was his sunshine. My heart breaks over and over, for him... and heaven knows the hell he is putting up with, trying to keep peace with Cindy.

Reaching here...but does Baez drive a Lexus??

Sounds like she got a new circle of friends for sure..changed and bam..away went Caylee. Sort of like Melinda Duckett. Funny how that works. I still wonder about drugs with Casey....it makes you lose perception of things.

I think he drives a black BMW

I haven't read any replies yet, but I have to say George is breaking my heart here. I don't think there is any way this man had a hand in helping bury or dispose of Caylee. I'm sitting here in tears after reading this interview..

I agree. He was in shock when he smelled that odor in the car, but yet, he seemed to know exactly what it meant and who was responsible for it. I feel since then, he's just complied with whatever Cindy wants in order to keep from losing everything else in his life.

George and Cindy were speculating that Caylee died in the pool.

This whole interview is so heartbreaking.

Cindy comes off at times like quite the w*tch to GA (i.e., when he recounts the "How DARE you leave the gate open..."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back