2008.08.13 Greta Interview with Clint House #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more apt to believe that she borrowed the shovel with the intent to dig an adequate sized burial hole in her parents back yard (or somewhere), but when the dense little demento realized either:

1) Digging a hole is a lot of hard work - particularly in a lot of central Florida soils.

2) There is always a noticeable mound of dirt when you bury something, unless you can find a place to put the displaced dirt (replace by the object/body) that no one would notice.

She gave up with they burial idea, put Casey back in her car truck and PROBABLY easily tossed her into any public dumpster sometime later.

Since weeks went by before Cindy hunted Casey down for answers about Caylee, Caylee's body could be in a landfill under tons of garbage wrapped in an inconspicuous garbage bag.

Talk about a needle in a haystack...

For Caylee's corpse to have rendered Casey's car unusable with suspicious stench, she would have to have been in the hot car for no more than a day or two within her time of death. By all accounts, that's how quickly in hot air decomposition occurs, and the odor can not be removed.

I think Casey abandoned her car with her purse inside in front of a check cashing store to attract a car thief, and avoid any of her friends or family catching whiff of it's interior while she was driving it. She knew by the time the car was abandoned that she would need a plan. It was one of the first steps in developing a kidnapping plan.

sounds good

Exactly what part of Cindy was the last person known to have been seen with Caylee are people not getting, including LE?! If Casey was even at Tony's late into the night and did not spend the entire night...Caylee was with Cindy at that time as we know she went with her earlier to see the grandfather. I have been waiting to find out who had physical control of Caylee that night...and it is apparent to me that it was Cindy and George. We then only have THEIR word for it that Casey was the last person to see her...which I think we can conclude their word isn't to be trusted in this case.
Why isn't LE getting upset with Cindy about what happened to Caylee?! I want answers to what makes them certain that Casey is the perp here exclusively and why they are not questioning the actions of Cindy and George!

I believe that when Casey told Clint and Tony that Caylee was with the grandparents or the Nanny at the beach (she never mentioned ZF-G by name) that Caylee really was with Cindy and George. How can they prove she was not?

If he can have a better memory & say she had the car until this date, that will help prove she was in control of that vehicle which could tie into the dates related to the fluids and if a body is ever found.

The car was towed on June 30th. Clint said he moved out of Tony's apartment on July 1st. He said he didn't see Casey or Toney after he moved out, but has spoken with Tony.

If Clint was busy packing and getting ready to move out of Tony's apt., he may not have noted if Casey still had the Pontiac Sunbird the last few days he stayed at Tony's.

I'm more apt to believe that she borrowed the shovel with the intent to dig an adequate sized burial hole in her parents back yard (or somewhere), but when the dense little demento realized either:

1) Digging a hole is a lot of hard work - particularly in a lot of central Florida soils.

2) There is always a noticeable mound of dirt when you bury something, unless you can find a place to put the displaced dirt (replace by the object/body) that no one would notice.

She gave up with they burial idea, put Casey back in her car truck and PROBABLY easily tossed her into any public dumpster sometime later.

Since weeks went by before Cindy hunted Casey down for answers about Caylee, Caylee's body could be in a landfill under tons of garbage wrapped in an inconspicuous garbage bag.

Talk about a needle in a haystack...

For Caylee's corpse to have rendered Casey's car unusable with suspicious stench, she would have to have been in the hot car for no more than a day or two within her time of death. By all accounts, that's how quickly in hot air decomposition occurs, and the odor can not be removed.

I think Casey abandoned her car with her purse inside in front of a check cashing store to attract a car thief, and avoid any of her friends or family catching whiff of it's interior while she was driving it. She knew by the time the car was abandoned that she would need a plan. It was one of the first steps in developing a kidnapping plan.
You guys are good!

Exactly what part of Cindy was the last person known to have been seen with Caylee are people not getting, including LE?! If Casey was even at Tony's late into the night and did not spend the entire night...Caylee was with Cindy at that time as we know she went with her earlier to see the grandfather. I have been waiting to find out who had physical control of Caylee that night...and it is apparent to me that it was Cindy and George. We then only have THEIR word for it that Casey was the last person to see her...which I think we can conclude their word isn't to be trusted in this case.
Why isn't LE getting upset with Cindy about what happened to Caylee?! I want answers to what makes them certain that Casey is the perp here exclusively and why they are not questioning the actions of Cindy and George!

I am so with you on this one. If Casey did drop Caylee off somewhere when did she get her from the gp's.

If we can't answer this, then we have to ask who Casey is protecting.

OME

Tony might turn out to be the prosecution's best witness.

I totally agree!!! Clint was pretty good, and apparently the LE is finished with him so he feels OK to speak with the media. I would LOVE to hear from Amy!

I found it on an older thread here, so I'll just paste it below - it is very telling.

Originally Posted by Hailiejade77

July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace

Wow! I haven't seen this before. Thank you.

Can't wait for Greta! This case has me so hooked that I plan my late afternoon/evening around programs................

You're not kidding! It's cutting into my Clean House time. Driving everyone in my house mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther