2008.08.14 George en route to visit Casey in Jail (Document Release 2009.04.06)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the entire family is just waiting for some type of technicality will get KC "off" ... they really should hope and pray that doesn't happen! Could you just imagine? She might as well tape a target on her chest and walk through the woods during hunting season!

I think that the entire family is just waiting for some type of technicality will get KC "off" ... they really should hope and pray that doesn't happen! Could you just imagine? She might as well tape a target on her chest and walk through the woods during hunting season!

Plus........I mean seriously........who would think they'd be safe with her around????

bold, me

Weebles can wobble very fast when they want to.:crazy:
I have a question about GA visiting Casey.
Remember when GA did visit Casey alone and he gave that Very,very, long interview outside the jail, shrugging his shoulders and all of his amusing gestures, .......did we ever see that jail visit video?
My brain is on overload, I can't remember. TIA:)

There was that one jail visit video released with just George, but I'm not sure if it is the one on the same day as GA's interview outside the jail. Sorry.:)

:balloons::Welcome-12-june::balloons:
BUT! If she did make it to the house then GA and CA better not go to sleep.

I will be baffled for all eternity at what a young, beautiful, vibrant woman was thinking to act as KC did.. not just killing of her own little girl, but the 'go nowhere, be nothing' life style, the stealing and the general lack of ambition or goal to amount to something. Whatever her parents faults they would have helped her to get an education or job training or finding a real job.
I admit I envy anyone who starts out in life with so much going for them. Sure wish I had had some of those advantages myself.. I could have handled the problems with an overbearing mother, and a less than perfect father, and I would have thought myself extrordinarily, amazingly lucky. She blew it all.

KC knew she was never going to have that one-on-one with George. She was just yanking his chain. She likes the drama, everyone running around doing her bidding. She knew JB would not allow it but she wanted it to appear as if she was co-operating but "Oops! Sorry dad, my lawyer says no. Oh well. But could ya put some money in my commissary while you're here?"

I had posted this on another thread but maybe it should go here...

I cannot imagine why the A's would want to save Casey and would believe that she is so perfect and such a good mother (forget about being a good lady-there is no way), knowing she lies and steals and probably killed Caylee. Could they really forgive their daughter and forget their granddaughter was murdered? Could they really pretend that she just died? Would they really want Casey to move back into her old bedroom and then they could be one happy family (minus one)?

"Casey's a good lady. She's a good mother. She's a good woman," George Anthony said. "I really think what she's going through right now is unfair. She's been tried. I wouldn't want to be tried that way."

I guess I don't expect the A's to really speak the "truth" now, after all, I don't believe any of them even know what the "truth" means in their vocabulary! But this quote just got me ... I'm totally convinced that GA is totally messed up!

"she's a good mother"???? I wonder what would constitute a bad mother in his mind....

"Casey's a good lady"???? - yeah, she's great when she's out flaunting herself to every Tom, Dick & Harry ....

"she's a good woman"???? - Sure George, all "good women" lie, cheat, steal, and kill their toddlers ...

I wonder, did GA marry a "good mother, lady, woman"???? Good luck!:mad:

Hey, easy now!
No one has ever accused George of being the sharpest tool in the shed ..

:D

KC knew she was never going to have that one-on-one with George. She was just yanking his chain. She likes the drama, everyone running around doing her bidding. She knew JB would not allow it but she wanted it to appear as if she was co-operating but "Oops! Sorry dad, my lawyer says no. Oh well. But could ya put some money in my commissary while you're here?"
and the dumb a$$ probably did!

Love the part where he wonders if he can give her a stick of gum! ;)

What's with this family and their relentless gum chewing?

IIRC, after the gum part, doesn't he say something about how he has $100 he wants to put in her account? Sorry if I'm wrong about that, it's all starting to blend together.

I hope that at the depositions tomorrow the first question Morgan asks of George and Cindy is "Could you please remove your gum"?

I will be baffled for all eternity at what a young, beautiful, vibrant woman was thinking to act as KC did.. not just killing of her own little girl, but the 'go nowhere, be nothing' life style, the stealing and the general lack of ambition or goal to amount to something. Whatever her parents faults they would have helped her to get an education or job training or finding a real job. I admit I envy anyone who starts out in life with so much going for them. Sure wish I had had some of those advantages myself.. I could have handled the problems with an overbearing mother, and a less than perfect father, and I would have thought myself extrordinarily, amazingly lucky. She blew it all.

Hi SnowWalker BBM
I agree with your post.
I was a child and grandchild of immigrants who left Europe for a better life after WWII, who spoke no English when they arrived, had little money and very little education but they perservered and prospered and so have me and my siblings.
Sound familiar to some???
Was my mom overbearing & controlling? Heck Yes, and still is at times, but did I have blow up arguements with her and call her nasty names ABSOLUTELY NEVER!!! My parents wanted us to have the education and jobs that they were not able to get due to circumstances while they were growing up and we understood that message loud and clear.

I also don't understand Casey's lack of ambition in regards to higher education and gainful employment to achieve financial independance for herself. And I also agree with you, her parents would have helped/guided her with getting a good education.

I wonder if Casey called JB and told him George was coming to see her or if it was just a coincidence that he showed up then ? I can see Casey calling him so that she wouldn't have to talk to her dad alone.

BC stated on LKL live that the A's could meet with KC and it would not be video taped, but would be taped. The A's objection to meeting with KC is due to the fact that it would be released to the media. I got the impression that BC was trying to clarify the fact that since they agreed to not video tape the meeting, it wouldn't be released. His statement left me with the feeling that he was contradicting what the A's were giving as their reason for not visiting KC.

BC stated on LKL live that the A's could meet with KC and it would not be video taped, but would be taped. The A's objection to meeting with KC is due to the fact that it would be released to the media. I got the impression that BC was trying to clarify the fact that since they agreed to not video tape the meeting, it wouldn't be released. His statement left me with the feeling that he was contradicting what the A's were giving as their reason for not visiting KC.

He did contradict what CA said. Did you see the look to kill Cindy gave Brad when he said he didn't see a problem with them visiting KC? Ouch! I'm suprised she didn't fire him right then.

Regarding George's attempted visit to KC, I do think she told Jose about the plan so he would put a stop to it.

This just gets me thinking.......they have not talked to KC since she was arrested many months ago.Can they just not control themselves when they are with her? Are they afraid she can't control herself?
They have seen the results of the prior video taped releases.How hard would it be for them to just go in and say " KC,we love you and are supporting you."
If they know the tape will be released just don't say or do anything that is about the case!
I think there must be another reason they don't visit.
I wonder if KC thinks they screwed up her case and she doesn't want anything to do with them.Maybe she's jealous of their new lifestyle.
Maybe she's planning on pointing the finger at them .
I just don't believe they don't visit because the visits are videotaped.There's more to the story.:mad:

He did contradict what CA said. Did you see the look to kill Cindy gave Brad when he said he didn't see a problem with them visiting KC? Ouch! I'm suprised she didn't fire him right then.

Regarding George's attempted visit to KC, I do think she told Jose about the plan so he would put a stop to it.

The last thing KC wants is to face her demons, knowing that they know the truth. It was okay for the A's to visit until KC realized that they were putting two and two together, she could tell by the look on their faces and by the questions that CA was asking that they weren't buying her story. I watch the tapes where they play Good cop (GA), bad cop (CA) with her, back when they had a half-hearted interest in learning the truth about Caylee and wonder how they will ever have any sense of peace, now that their focus has shifted from the truth to protecting their daughter. KC knows as well as you and I that her parents know she murdered Caylee. I think GA has admitted the truth to himself and has chosen to forgive her, KC knows her day of reckoning is coming with CA and is trying to avoid it at all cost!

The last thing KC wants is to face her demons, knowing that they know the truth. It was okay for the A's to visit until KC realized that they were putting two and two together, she could tell by the look on their faces and by the questions that CA was asking that they weren't buying her story. I watch the tapes where they play Good cop (GA), bad cop (CA) with her, back when they had a half-hearted interest in learning the truth about Caylee and wonder how they will ever have any sense of peace, now that their focus has shifted from the truth to protecting their daughter. KC knows as well as you and I that her parents know she murdered Caylee. I think GA has admitted the truth to himself and has chosen to forgive her, KC knows her day of reckoning is coming with CA and is trying to avoid it at all cost!

It looks like KC would rather deal with jail instead of her mother. These people are so melodramatic. I really hope the state has a good case against " All The Anthony Players- G, C and Lee,: to prosecute them for obstruction of justice because it is clearly evident to many that thats what they have been doing for months.
Its at the point where its actually amusing to watch what all the Anthonys and their lawyers will do next.
It's not amusing to know that they care more about their image than that little baby granddaughter that was murdered. Thats just sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname