2008.09.08 Anthony L. Interview ***REVISITED***

Is it possible and permissible for someone to post, in the actual thread, these photos being discussed so newbies like me can see?
Thanks! :eek:fftheair: :couch:

Is it possible and permissible for someone to post, in the actual thread, these photos being discussed so newbies like me can see?
Thanks! :eek:fftheair: :couch:
Can you see this
attachment.php

JWG - that's awesome. I'm thinking that if she had paired that top with a black stretch pencil skirt, most men would have though it was a dress. I can't tell if the piping is white or silver. Target has a lot of exercise wear - as it was a favorite place for her to shop maybe we could identify a brand. I don't see a tag anywhere in the picture.

What I am getting from the above is that Tony saw a black dress, maybe with silver that KC was going to wear, but mysteriously did not. This dress matches one he saw "from the woods" although LE is trying to say they think he is referring to clothes found at Amscott. This is in September, and weren't the only publicized items found "in the woods" the ones over by JBP? Is that what he is referring to? Was a pink backpack in with that group? Were pictures ever shown on Fox of what was recovered by the Amscott dumpster? I wish the conversation were clearer.

What I find most interesting is that TL finds this "scary", as if he believes KC might have ditched the clothes for a particular reason on a particular day. I would have been interested if they had asked him if he could remember what date she was planning on wearing the dress had been.

Time to go link diving...

:clap: Great work, JWG. (as usual) :thumb:

FWIW...link to the original thread regarding the 8/17/08 find in JB Park [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69153"]here[/ame] .

Many of the links are broken now, but, you can still find some working w/ more detail on the find FWIW.

Interesting...she runs out of gas the day of the gas can incident...not the 20th?

Thank you JWG! Wow! Here is another "tidbit" that I do not ever recall having read:

YM:
[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Alright. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial]
[/FONT]EE:

[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]That is in fact, surveillance video from the JC Penny on the 27th where… [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial]
[/FONT]TL:

[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Right. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial]
[/FONT]EE:

[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Where grandma’s card was used. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial]
[/FONT]TL: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Okay.[/FONT][/FONT]

Page 12 of 76 @ this link: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Lazaro Tony.090808.pdf

They had surveliance video of her in Penny's using her mom's card...so they KNOW what she bought that day...

Reading on...
[FONT=Arial,Arial]
[/FONT]
Caught mention of the "nine times".

There is a thread called Items found by searchers in Wooded Area 8-17-2008 and it has a now defunct link to the items that were found near JBP, including a top and various pink things and a gas can. They were featured on a Fox News report. Is that what everyone is referring to? Is the top above part of that group? Is there another link to these pictures that will work?

Have you been drinking? Sleuth alll you want and I'll still bet that between BJB , JWG avd my personal sleuthiness, she will go down (THE HARD WAY)

I thought it was interesting that she told Tony she ran out of gas on the 27th (at the Amscot). Yesterday there was a thread on which everyone seemed to think she told Tony that the car had "broken down" so that he would accept the fact that it still wasn't drivable as of June 30 when she had to drive him to the airport. If she told him she ran out of gas, how did she explain not picking up the car on the 27th, 28th, 29th....

Also, many people have said that the car was parked perfectly between the lines at Amscot, so it couldn't have been pushed into the spot. But Tony says it was parked "cockeyed," "like somebody pushed it in."

I thought it was interesting that she told Tony she ran out of gas on the 27th (at the Amscot). Yesterday there was a thread on which everyone seemed to think she told Tony that the car had "broken down" so that he would accept the fact that it still wasn't drivable as of June 30 when she had to drive him to the airport. If she told him she ran out of gas, how did she explain not picking up the car on the 27th, 28th, 29th....
Her father was supposedly taking it to be fixed. I think there was also mention of it in another interview when Tony asked Casey about it.

One more thing: Tony says he would drive the garbage to the dumpster because it was so far away. So Casey could have put the garbage in her trunk to "drive it to the dumpster" and then either on purpose (to mask the smell) or just out of laziness didn't take it out.

Her father was supposedly taking it to be fixed. I think there was also mention of it in another interview when Tony asked Casey about it.

How does being out of gas need "fixing"?

Maybe she told him she ran out of gas again because the gas gauge was broken, so her dad was going to pick it up and get the gauge fixed? That would make sense.... Then he wouldn't expect her to pick it up.

One more thing: Tony says he would drive the garbage to the dumpster because it was so far away. So Casey could have put the garbage in her trunk to "drive it to the dumpster" and then either on purpose (to mask the smell) or just out of laziness didn't take it out.
Yes...I believe we knew about that part (driving to the dumpster), but interesting that he said he started to throw it over the fence 'cause it was closer. There were receipts dating back to May. How long was the girl driving around with garbage? (LOL) The info about the "cleaner" is interesting 'cause Tony didn't know it had been used up. Neither do we...it may not have been.

How does being out of gas need "fixing"?

Maybe she told him she ran out of gas again because the gas gauge was broken, so her dad was going to pick it up and get the gauge fixed? That would make sense.... Then he wouldn't expect her to pick it up.
Exactly! I also guess the whole story about running out of gas 2 Fridays in a row isn't true either.

Does it bother anyone else that YM and EE interupt every single witness constantly during these interviews?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back