2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. RM said it was March that Casey told them she couldn't go to Puerto Rico. And The Globe said the internet searches began in March.

I forgot: "The witness, who insiders say is expecting to be subpoenad, claims to have minute by minute details about EXACTLY what happened to the 2-year old, including how and when she was murdered - and where her little body was dumped." I find it hard to believe but would they claim such specific details without any basis?

If anyone had that kind of information he/she would have come forward a long time ago. Unless, the witness is guilty and somehow involved with the crime.
I find it a little difficult to believe. JMO

Yes. RM said it was March that Casey told them she couldn't go to Puerto Rico. And The Globe said the internet searches began in March.

I forgot: "The witness, who insiders say is expecting to be subpoenad, claimsto have minute by minute details about EXACTLY what happened to the 2-year old, including how and when she was murdered - and where her little body was dumped." I find it hard to believe but would they claim such specific details without any basis?

I think they can get away with it because they used the qualifier claims the same way reporters use the term alleged. I think the Globe may use the same strategy as Casey - little truths surrounded by lots of lies - and they get away with it by saying claim or alleged.

If Caylee was holding Casey back from going on the PR trip and Caylee was already "gone"... what stopped Casey from stealing/lying to go with Amy??

If Caylee was holding Casey back from going on the PR trip and Caylee was already "gone"... what stopped Casey from stealing/lying to go with Amy??

I was wondering that, too. Caylee was no longer hindering KC's life in July, so why didn't she go to PR?

If anyone had that kind of information he/she would have come forward a long time ago. Unless, the witness is guilty and somehow involved with the crime.
So just because this person hasn't been paraded around the news circuits they don't exist? I would think there could be others who have provided information that we don't know about yet. Just because WE don't know, doesn't mean the people who need to know don't.

I think someone has come forward and has been given immunity.
Baez asked for immunity for Casey very early on. Why? She was probably going to throw someone under the bus but it was too late; they had already turned on her. The type of immunity Casey sought was not the kind she was offered. Baez was very interested in obtaining witness statements and polygraph results at the last hearing. I think he's trying to find out if someone is talking, who is talking, and what was said.

Check out this week's Globe, folks.

Casey's friend, Kristina, says she thinks KC killed Caylee to get back at CA.

She says CA was the first person to hold Caylee, when she was born, and that KC and CE fought about whether KC would have to keep the baby. KC, she says, thought CA was interfering with her raising Caylee.

She says she thinks KC chloroformed Caylee to make it a "soft death," then smothered or drowned her.

She thinks KC put the body in a lake that has a lot of gators. Weren't the searchers at Lake Jessup on Monday? Isn't that Gator City?

Kristina says her son keps asking for Caylee. She says she turned against KC after that phone call. You know the one.

What's funny is -- Casey thinks Cindy was interfering with raising Caylee... but Casey wasn't even raising her. Cindy was.

Caylee was just a pawn that Casey had to control Cindy.

it's still working.

What's funny is -- Casey thinks Cindy was interfering with raising Caylee... but Casey wasn't even raising her. Cindy was.
Caylee was just a pawn that Casey had to control Cindy.
it's still working.

I totally agree...my fear is that Casey put Caylee somewhere so horrendous she will never tell.

I was wondering that, too. Caylee was no longer hindering KC's life in July, so why didn't she go to PR?
Casey still couldn't go after all her planning...her daughter had now been dispatched by her mother's own hands...but now she finds she has no money to go to Puerto Rico. But just as she leaves her friend Amy at the airport then Casey,using Amy's car,goes trolling and finds Amy's checkbook and proceeds to empty that account which she did.
I do not look down on Kristina for selling her story after the way Casey talked to her while in jail. Kristina of all the Anthony's and all the friends of Kasey still is the only one who tried her best to get information about where Caylee might be. Kristina was real when she said she would just die if something had happened to Caylee. I say to Kristina: if you are offered other interviews for talking about Casey,take the money because I think most every body knows you are the only one who was hurt and cried over Caylee. Casey made a strategic error when she talked down to Kristina like she did.It probably was Casey who got word to Kristina that she didn't want Kristina coming around again because Kristina
was asking too many questions of Casey and we know Casey would not like that as she showed over and over even with her own family. She doesn't want any body getting too close in case the figure out something and that just wouldn't do.

I forgot: "The witness, who insiders say is expecting to be subpoenad, claims to have minute by minute details about EXACTLY what happened to the 2-year old, including how and when she was murdered - and where her little body was dumped." I find it hard to believe but would they claim such specific details without any basis?

The other boy who went to PR (I think Amy's former roommate, sorry can't remember his name) said in LE interview that he continued asking KC right up until the day he left if she was coming, because she kept saying she was. If you read the text messages between Amy(?) and KC she kept telling her she was flying out (later, then tomorrow am, then pm etc) but kept getting delayed due to "work". She finally conceded that it was too late into the trip to join them.

I don't think this was one of those Kool-Aid induced dreams...:confused:

She was too busy playing the perfect gf for TL :hug: and emptying Amy's bank acct. :dervish:

Casey had no job, no MONEY.....Cindy took vacation May 30 to June 9...Cindy also states she had an extra 5 weeks left....Casey could have asked Cindy to watch Caylee.

NO Money

Casey's lies where catching up with Casey. The 12k credit card had just been awarded judgement for default payment at the local court house, casey stole from grandparents, casey stole from lee, ryan, cindy etc....cindy and george said they suspected for years that casey did not have a job....gas cans contantly being stolen not just twice......per ga and ca....lies where all coming to a head and cindy was threatening to take caylee and kick casey out... re listen to the 911 tape it tells it all.....

I totally agree with you. I sincerely wonder if this interview was done by Kristina.

It might have been naivete. I'm sure many "reporters" for these rags know just how to play up to someone who is vulnerable.

By that time she probably wouldn't get her hands on enough cash. A last minute ticket is expensive. And by then she was trying to get much further away.

It might have been naivete. I'm sure many "reporters" for these rags know just how to play up to someone who is vulnerable.

Or, grief. I looks like she is almost the only one who i genuinely grieving for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1