2008.09.18 Rob D Interview Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says she wants to look good when she goes onto her rides and that she really feels like she is a celebrity. And he tells her she could be a hero if they could get her daughter back. And she says yeah, that is all I really care about. We need to do some more radio stuff. And he's like what? And she says yeah, so we can get her name out there more, and we need donations, we need more donations! She is going to wear a different shirt every day with Caylee's picture on it since the media will be so focused on her. So finally Rob and Tracy were so fed up with listening to her BULL they decided they would not even talk to her on the ride, and he would not do the sunglasses thing. So that made her all fidgety and she was trying to make conversation and Rob would just answer with a gruff, Yeah, and then she was like, Is the helicopter out today? (meaning the media helicopter) and so he says No there is no helicopter it's getting old. And she was like well no, it's going to be out later. But there was NOTHING about Caylee it was always about HER! Then she would follow up with we have to get Caylee's name out there.

She was completely obssessed with how she looked. They talked about how good she looked all the time, that both he and she would bring up.

Cindy would get frustrated with Leonard and she would come to Rob and say what is he doing? And Rob would try to unruffle her feathers. She came out to the trailer a couple of times. Lee came out to the trailer. There came a time when they did not want Casey alone in the house with Tracy at all. Goerge was gone a lot at this point. There was a big incident with Cindy when she was outside in the trailer and Lee calls the house and gets Casey and finds out Cindy is out there and Lee is torturing her over the phone until she finally goes back in the house.

Oh yeah, it was definately "All about Casey" in her twisted mind. But I love it that LP got in her face. That was probably the first time in her life that anyone had ever dared to talk to her like that. I really like LP, he's a no BS kinda person, full of it sometimes but I do like him.

I also have a great deal of respect for Tracy and Rob, they did a super job!

He also stated that whenever Casey spoke about Caylee in the past tense she would catch herself. For example she said Caylee "used" to brush her teeth all the time. Then she followed up with " but I'm sure wherever she is now she still brushes her teeth all the time".

Rob says he either thinks Lee is involved or he knows much more than he is telling!
One of the first things that bothered him in their original meeting, they were asking where Caylee's dad was and were there any problems in the house why did she want to get Caylee out of the house. They all said the dad was dead and the dad had another woman pregnant and they did not to get in the middle of that so they just let it be, and his name was Eric Baker. But when they were asking about what could have transpired to make Casey leave the house with Caylee, Lee said It was like she wanted to make a fresh start. That bothered Rob from the beginning based on what everyone was saying because it did not fit, and did not make sense. So they ask him what he means, and he says, So he says I don't know, well maybe she just wanted a fresh start. The second part was the phone record. Lee says he has the phone record. That he paid the bill and got the phone turned back on so he could get the most recent records and so they ask him well can we get the phone records and he's like yeah, sure, no problem. The problem that Rob had here is that Lee got these phone records almost IMMEDIATELY and with two professional investigators (Rob and Leonard) right there on site, did not share them or ask for their help investigating or anything. He did not have much faith in Lee's investigative skills and yet he says Lee was basically running the whole discussion. Says Lee would never want to focus on anything that deviated from the "story". The final thing that PO'ed Rob off about Lee was when the results came back there was a decomposing body in the trunk. Tracy tells him Casey just blows that off like plenty of people had access to my trunk, and that she was not emotional in the least-NO emotion concerning the subject of her dead baby having been in her trunk-just pointing the finger away from her own self. That she was CONFIDENT and unemotional about it really bothered him. So he gets Lee in the trailer and talks to him about it, and Lee tells him that this is so hard on his sister we almost had to call 911. My moms a nurse and we checked her blood pressure and it was way up there. And she was on the toilet about ready to puke...And Rob knew ALL of this was a lie because Tracy had already told him what Casey did when she saw it. So he thinks to himself-you are just going to sit there and outright lie to me about this? He was trying to make him believe his sister was devastated and all broken up over the news. Lee did not believe the news. He said the media was basically just lying.

Lee and Casey spent a great deal of time together. He said Lee was over there probably everyday at some point. George was the only one who stayed away quite a bit. He was going to work.

Casey once said the main person she trusted was Lee and that he knows everything that she knows. There was another comment that bothered him that Casey made. He asks her if she took a bag of clothes when she met Zenaida in the park, so Caylee could stay with her, and she says no, and they haven't even found the clothes she was wearing! He thought that was a really weird statement. She said once that Caylee used to always love to brush her teeth, that she used to brush her teeth all the time...and then, I am sure where ever she is at she is still brushing her teeth all the time. (He was on the look-out for the past tense statements).

Rob cornered Cindy up and asked her about the big fight they had on the 15th and she looked at him and said they had not fought for 6 months. And he was like are you kidding? All you all have done is fight since she got back here. And she says no, we did not fight. And he says the neighbors even heard the fighting. And she still denies it. Then he asks her to show him on the phone bill the call where Casey called her and told her she was never going to see Caylee again and she was like, I cannot believe you said that to me! He mentions the poem and she said she had a bad feeling that day. Then that was when they sent Lee hunting her. He says why THAT day? Why did you send him out THAT day? And he said she just said it was a bad feeling was all. He said she never admitted the fighting on the 15th and she never admitted why she sent Lee out and wrote that poem on that particular day.

Lee's looking worse by the minute...he is definitely Casey's brother and Cindy and George's son. I'll give him no more breaks.

imo, Lee has always looked bad.

It's great to finally have it confirmed by insiders

I always thought Lee was a snake in the grass but now I know why Lee's attorney wanted immunity before he gave his deposition. It wasn't because of his superior sleuthing abilities....it was because he was busy trying to find out what was what before everyone else did so he could redirect and misdirect attention. I would not be surprised to learn that he was instrumental in tampering with evidence. There are NO honest people in this family at all. I have never seen anything like it in all my years and that is a considerable amount of time.

OT a little but after hearing from Leonard, Rob, and Tracy, I find it a little hard to believe that TP really thinks the A's and Casey are nice people. He was not buried head first in a swamp while all of this was going on, was he? I know, I know......he is just a really nice person and he can only relate things based on his experiences but please....he was right there getting this info first hand and that did not give him pause to reconsider his first impression of the A's?

I find it interesting that GA states to Rob D that Erik Baker (sp) is Caylee's father. It seems like the JO story had been abandonded long ago, so why did the A's feel the need to perpetuate it in the media? This is all just too much. I cannot understand why they refuse to admit they do not know who Caylee's father is...that has to be much less shameful that accusing so many?

Oh, I so agree with you, Lee has always looked shady, almost spooky-shady. I am just so Happy that these tapes are now released and that some of their content can be used at trial.:woohoo:

WOW, when Rob mentioned that Casey said: "they haven't even found the clothes she was wearing"; that statement sure took the air right out of the interview room.

I always thought Lee was a snake in the grass but now I know why Lee's attorney wanted immunity before he gave his deposition. It wasn't because of his superior sleuthing abilities....it was because he was busy trying to find out what was what before everyone else did so he could redirect and misdirect attention. I would not be surprised to learn that he was instrumental in tampering with evidence. There are NO honest people in this family at all. I have never seen anything like it in all my years and that is a considerable amount of time.

OT a little but after hearing from Leonard, Rob, and Tracy, I find it a little hard to believe that TP really thinks the A's and Casey are nice people. He was not buried head first in a swamp while all of this was going on, was he? I know, I know......he is just a really nice person and he can only relate things based on his experiences but please....he was right there getting this info first hand and that did not give him pause to reconsider his first impression of the A's?

TP is by profession and career a bail bondsman. Which means he deals directly with the families of those accused of all sorts of crimes, ranging from the heinous to the trivial. I am sure he sees a wide gamut of behavior from the accused and incarcerateds families. The impression I got from his postings here is that to his somewhat jaded yet very experienced eye, The A's are not particularly surprising, and are probably easier to deal with then alot.

Lee's looking worse by the minute...he is definitely Casey's brother and Cindy and George's son. I'll give him no more breaks.

I agree.
IMO he's taken the role of family protector and is very likely privy to very incriminating information and/or evidence, maybe even more than his parents

Speaking about information being circulated by the media that there was evidence that Caylee's decomposing body was in the car, and wondering if her demeanor changed when that happened. Rob says NO! She is just focused on the peeps she wants them to find. She tells them Jesse has the keys to her car and they really need to concentrate on Jesse. All of them were pushing Jesse as a suspect, Cindy, Lee Casey and Jose. Telling them Tony L. was a rat and needs looked into. And look into Clint (Roy House) who was his roommate at the time. The people at Fusion and Tony knows Jesse. To Rob it seemed that Jose was feeding her stuff to talk about.

Well that's something I've never heard...adding to the line of people being thrown under the bus, TonE and Clint , along with Fusion people and TonE being tied to Jesse. :bang:
It's always someone's else fault in CaseyLand

That's cause finally, for once (in Casey's version of reality) she was the one and only star of the show. It was FINALLY ALL ABOUT CASEY. And she was loving every single moment of it.

And remember, Zanni wrote the script! It musta been a full length movie script too, that included scenes in Fusion and shady characters like JG & RG, AL, RM, etc.

(wudda u no... "Zanni took her at JBP!" but "You better look a Jesse!", hmmmm, thats all in the "script" too?)

I guess after all these audios, that we can pretty much figure that at Caylee's memorial, that Lee was only referring to KC, when he spouted his "CMA-CMA-CMA", and the part about how "you keep me strong", etc. :furious: There is not one member of that immediate family that made the memorial about Caylee. I am just furious. :furious: To CA, GA, KC and LA, Caylee is a mere "blip on the radar"!

No wonder KC lives in la-la-land. Look at the nuts that produced her! Cindy is beyond belief and had forgotten all about Caylee the moment the police spotted KC. George is being controlled by CA so he can't say anything and the brains of this outfit is Lee?
Puh-leeze!!!

I cannot believe that KC was playing the flirty little sunglasses game with Rob! She truly believes she is going to walk away from this! *shaking head*

No wonder KC lives in la-la-land. Look at the nuts that produced her! Cindy is beyond belief and had forgotten all about Caylee the moment the police spotted KC. George is being controlled by CA so he can't say anything and the brains of this outfit is Lee?
Puh-leeze!!!

I cannot believe that KC was playing the flirty little sunglasses game with Rob! She truly believes she is going to walk away from this! *shaking head*

I wonder how long it will be before we see someone come up with a "Sunglasses Game" for sale on ebay. :confused:

Expecting Unicorns, I would expect it by tomorrow at the very least! Sickening isn't it?

Her demeanor was a happy go lucky person. She was not a grieving mother AT ALL. There was NO REACTION from Casey about Caylee at all.
Rob and Tracy were texting continually.
When Tony came back to do the bond papers, Casey made some food for Tony, meaning Cindy made the dinner but Casey made Tony's plate and brought it to him.
Rob was present when Leonard confronted Casey. Tracy had sent Rob a message that Casey wanted to talk to Leonard. Rob did not want him to go alone, so he went with him. Tracy was staying on the sidelines trying to stay out of it. Leonard told Casey he did not come 3000 miles to listen to BS and lies. He told her if all she had to tell him was lies just basically to keep her mouth shut. He is telling Casey I know you wanted to get Caylee out of the house and away from her mother, etc. He said he did not want to hear about the Zenaida crap or any of that BS and she told Leonard to get the F--K out of her house. She did not want to talk with anyone with "preconceived" notions.

Tracy had told Casey Rob was not like Leonard and she could talk to Rob and all that to put Casey at ease to talk to Rob. He still at that point was believing Caylee was alive. That is when she began talking to Rob.
On the first ride where they were talking Casey asks Rob if they have been able to find Zenaida? Casey said she was not worried about Jose, she just wanted them to find these people for her. This is when she tells Rob the Blanchard Park switcharoo that she had already told Leonard and Cindy previously. Casey did not know certain details she should have known concerning the new story, the lie. She did not know Samanthas last name and things like that.
He would take off his sunglasses and look at her in the mirror and it became a game because then Casey would take hers off, and it became a joke between Rob and Tracy-Casey is putting on her makeup for your sunglasses game.
He would question her for details like what were Samanthas kids names and she would never know the answer. He said she would get really focused when she was getting ready to tell her lies. She would look him dead in his eyes like a robot and would say The last person I saw my daughter with was Zenaida.
Then he would ask about Jeff Hopkins and she would say something like He has a son Zacahary who is three years old and then would not elaborate on that any further. So Rob was like well there is a Jeffrey Hopkins on your phone bill and she said, No that's not him, don't call him. You need to be looking for a Jeffrey Michael Hopkins. He said that was another strange thing about it, because when Casey would get detailed about who he was supposed to find, everybody but Juliette Lewis had three names.
Jeffrey Michael Hopkins
Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales
Many of their conversations revolved around the Blanchard Park Zenaida and Samantha story.

Interesting. So both Lee and Casey stated they wanted to hear "no preconceived notions" from Tony and Co. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg