2008.09.18 Tracy M interview audio #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonard has been working hard for the Defense .... digging up dirt ... meeting with the Defense lawyer(s) and defense P.I......

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1781&cpage=4#comment-12420
Maura said: { Mar 1, 2010 - 09:03:39 }
We know Crystal Sparks was spying on Kronk for Leonard because two of their emails from February 2009 were in discovery. Leonard was getting emails from other people who were digging up dirt on Roy Kronk and Richard Grund. We know Leonard forwarded those emails to Tracy in March 2009, and Tracy sent them on to Cindy, who promptly forwarded them to Dominic Casey, Jose Baez (“Good work, Rosebud!”), and Brad Conway. In one of Cindy’s emails to Dominic, she wrote, “Tracy told me she was going to get it and send it to me. ”
I don’t know if Leonard knew Tracy was forwarding those emails to Cindy.
On September 4, 2009, Tony Padilla wrote the following comment on WS at 6:59pm:
“I will share this with you though. Leonard talks regularly with Baez. Almost daily. Supposedly one of the attorneys and an investigator flew to Sacramento over the weekend and met with Leonard.”

That would make the meeting between Leonard and a defense attorney and investigator (Mort Smith, probably) on the weekend of August 29-30.

September 14: Mort Smith interviewed Crystal Sparks, wife of Roy Kronk from 1982-April 29, 1991 and mother, with Kronk, of Brandon Sparks.

September 15: Mort Smith interviewed April Hensley (age 23), daughter of Sandy Hensley, Kronk’s deceased long-term girlfriend.

September 28: Mort Smith interviewed Jill Kerley, Kronk’s ex-wife (married for four months).

October 5: Defense interviewed Brandon Sparks, Roy Kronk’s son

November 8: Defense took statement of Bradley Wright, former roommate of Roy Kronk, who claimed he saw bruises on Jill Kerley that she said had been caused by Roy Kronk.

I would say the defense attorney and Mort Smith flew to California in late August 2009 to find out every bit of dirt Leonard had heard about Roy Kronk in preparation for Mort Smith’s interviews with Crystal Sparks, April Hensley, Jill Kerley, and Brandon Sparks.

I really thought he was just a misguided but good ol' boy. Sounds like he is a defense-oriented intruder. I thought you all were being too hard on him, but it sounds like he needs to be muzzled. NG? Anyone?

Hello WS :)

Great Sleuthing Think Tank and everyone posting on this subject. FWIW, I remember TP saying that LP was in contact with JB.

What, what is wrong with these people? Is this a need for money? Fame? And, it's not so much that there are (unusual) people out there that will take advantage of a tragedy...

what I wonder is...where are any authorities? Is anyone in "power" aware of these things, or don't they care either? How is someone like LP allowed to interject himself into a case like this and then work to dig up dirt on innocent people, all the while making a profit or hoping to make a profit?

:twocents:

If memory serves me, wasn't Tracey at the A compound when the tests on the hair found in the trunk returned showed, the death band effect, and was either CA, ICA or Caylee's and ICA popped up something to the effect of "well I'm alive!" comment.

Then I remember when Tim M was at the kitchen table with a map trying to get a location from ICA and CA came in to stop ICA from saying anything. I think Rob D told this.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so. If I am, let me know to correct or delete this post, so there isn't a rumor in it. Thanks all.

If memory serves me, wasn't Tracey at the A compound when the tests on the hair found in the trunk returned showed, the death band effect, and was either CA, ICA or Caylee's and ICA popped up something to the effect of "well I'm alive!" comment.

Then I remember when Tim M was at the kitchen table with a map trying to get a location from ICA and CA came in to stop ICA from saying anything. I think Rob D told this.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so. If I am, let me know to correct or delete this post, so there isn't a rumor in it. Thanks all.

That's what I recall too. I also recall her quoting KC as saying "other people had access to that trunk."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther