2008.09.22 Tim Miller Coming Back & Leonard Padilla Talks RE: Cindy/Casey Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the mental ramifacations were to Casey's mind if her mother had attacked her like that. Would an action like that have caused Casey to 'go over the edge'. If there had never been any type of physical confrontation prior to that night, just the usual yelling and stuff could it cause a Casey to take out her anger of her mother on her daughter. [In Casey's mind Caylee was the casue]
Maybe one of our fellow WS's who has a background in mental health could add to how a fight like that would effect a person.

SS do not delete your posts!!!!!

Reading this thread is not making me get beyond the initial ideas I had about this case. Remember, the last known person to be with an alive Casey is Cindy, as shown on the Fathers Day video. After that we have nothing to go on except there was a rip roaring fight between Cindy and Casey, now confirmed by LP.

There has been no confirmed sighting after that of an alive Caylee.

:clap::clap:please dont delete them my friend SS :blowkiss:~
You are a wealth of information and have inspired me and Im sure lots of other posters to put our 2 cents in and be heard- Please keep them up- Your opinion is important, IMO. :)

Hi all, I'm new to this site but have been following this case very closely for the past 2 weeks now. I've become obsessed and can't eat, sleep or hardly work this case has me so upset.

Anyway - LPs account of the fight between CA and KC confirms something I've suspected from early on. I don't know if I read it somewhere earlier or what caused me to get that impression but I felt that there had to have been some serious threats to cause KC to disappear the way she did and for KC to tell her friends to avoid her parents calls. Perhaps since CA was so incensed that KC had stolen money from her parents she threatened to call the police and to take custody of Caylee? I'm just speculating - I hope I haven't broken any rules. Apologies if I have, just trying to figure out what can and can't be posted.

I also think CA was genuinely upset and didn't know where Caylee was when she made the 911 calls. Just my newbie opinion. :)

I just want to say that you folks are awesome and that I've learned so much just by reading your posts.

WELCOME AQUAMOM !!!:seeya:

Glad you're here! I'm a newbie too - sort of - but the folks on this blog are the best! I hardly feel like a newbie anymore. Someone advised me to read the "stickies" at the top of the Caylee Anthony page to find out about the rules for posting and that kept me out of trouble here. I'll suggest the same for you - so no embarrassing spankings by the mods. (Actually, I did get two spankings for posting full names and also for accidentally posting a question in a thread that clearly said, "No Discussion!") They were very nice about it.

Anyway, be sure to explore the "private threads" as well, such as the "Parking Lot" where the rules are very relaxed and lots of chit-chat.

Again, just want to :Welcome-12-june: you to WS!

I didn't get to hear LP, but it was interesting listening to Tim. Could someone elaborate more on the fight as described by LP?! Thanks~

Once Upon A Grim Time:

Depending on the hour of the alleged battle, maybe Caylee was dead center in the middle of it, like a tug of war. Sad thought, yes. Yet either after or prior to this choke hold alleged, battle of the Titans all three swam merrily in the pool, then CA sweetly tucks them in for the nite. With KC still managing to end up, per AR tucked snuggly in his lair, on the same nite, minus Caylee.

CA last time Casey was with Caylee 14th Jun., Megan Ryan Fox interview.
KC happy ever after..............................:waitasec:

The End

Foot notes: LP choke hold
CA swim & tuck Bond hearing
AR LE statement
* CA date mix-ups on
* Casey last sighting with Caylee *interview-Megan Ryan (Fox)*

Remember in the LE interview, Casey really was more worried about her mother's anger than finding Caylee? She said she was "Petrified" a couple of times and she said her mother said she would never forgive her.
Now it makes a bit more sense that she would make up a bizarre story of the kidnapping and strung them along about Caylee coming back for her 3rd B-Day.
I think if her mother truly did try to choke her, Casey probably blew a fuse and realized the games were over. They were done covering up for her thefts and irresponsible ways.

Tim Miller talked to Cindy last night?? Why?? She despises him, right? I can't imagine why he would call her to tell of his plans! To search for Caylee's body! She must be really, really angry, now! Hide the hammer!!

Remember in the LE interview, Casey really was more worried about her mother's anger than finding Caylee? She said she was "Petrified" a couple of times and she said her mother said she would never forgive her.
Now it makes a bit more sense that she would make up a bizarre story of the kidnapping and strung them along about Caylee coming back for her 3rd B-Day.
I think if her mother truly did try to choke her, Casey probably blew a fuse and realized the games were over. They were done covering up for her thefts and irresponsible ways.

I'm starting to think that the death was neither planned nor an innocnet accident...the more I think of the Cindy angle and the fight, and Casey's bizzare lack of a story or cover-up I think it must have been a crime of passion. Casey must have just either been very angry or panicked or both, maybe she'd thought of killing Caylee before but hadn't really decided to and just snapped? Maybe Caylee was very upset because of the fight, crying, talking about Grandma and Casey asphyxiated her?

Wasn't it the night of the 15th that CA and Casey went swimming too? Wonder if that was supposed to be before or after the blow up?

Hi all, I'm new to this site but have been following this case very closely for the past 2 weeks now. I've become obsessed and can't eat, sleep or hardly work this case has me so upset.

Anyway - LPs account of the fight between CA and KC confirms something I've suspected from early on. I don't know if I read it somewhere earlier or what caused me to get that impression but I felt that there had to have been some serious threats to cause KC to disappear the way she did and for KC to tell her friends to avoid her parents calls. Perhaps since CA was so incensed that KC had stolen money from her parents she threatened to call the police and to take custody of Caylee? I'm just speculating - I hope I haven't broken any rules. Apologies if I have, just trying to figure out what can and can't be posted.

I also think CA was genuinely upset and didn't know where Caylee was when she made the 911 calls. Just my newbie opinion. :)

I just want to say that you folks are awesome and that I've learned so much just by reading your posts.

Welcome Aqua Mom! :)

:clap:

Totally agree Leila. There's no way Mrs. Anthony was faking that myspace post or the 911 call. What happened most likely was that Casey and Cindy had a huge fight over the stolen money on father's day, it got physical, and Casey left in a huff with Caylee, during which short time period she killed her in a rage and hid the body somewhere, then went to Tony's. The flurry of phone calls IMO were just Casey either freaking out after the fact, trying to make up a story for her parents or see if they were home to go there to hide/dispose of the body, and when the parents didn't answer the calls (still POed at her) she just got really angry and decided to lie about Caylee and go on living her life ignoring what had happened. Horrible, and very sad, but I think that's looking to be the most likely scenario.

CA threatened Casey with reporting the car stolen and the money and told the police this simple because she was trying to manipulate her daughter with anything she had power over. It didn't dawn on her that Caylee was gone until that heartbreaking 911 call...and I believe very shortly after Casey's first night in jail, George Cindy and Lee realized somehow that Casey killed Caylee. CA must have felt incredible, overwhelming guilt and from then on she and George lied to cover the whole thing up.

I agree, and we'll probably never know what happened in the immediate aftermath of that huge fight on June 15th, in regards to George and Cindy. In retrospect, both of them may feel guilty that they didn't call the police the minute Casey left with Caylee.

Ok, but if everyone knew what happened from the start or Casey told CA what happen that night why the calls to LE to begin with. Who would have been the wiser if the phone calls had not been made. Caylee was given up for adoption, Caylee went to live with another family member. So the neighbor heard a big fight. That would have went no where even if at some point the neighbors had called LE saying that hadn't seen the little girl in a month. It does not make any sense. After the second call was it not mentioned while they were still on the phone with dispatch that an officer had just arrived. [I may be wrong on the timing so I will have to reread it again.]

ITA. To me, CA's calls proved that she had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance at all. If she had not made the calls there never would have been any investigation.

WELCOME AQUAMOM !!!:seeya:

Glad you're here! I'm a newbie too - sort of - but the folks on this blog are the best! I hardly feel like a newbie anymore. Someone advised me to read the "stickies" at the top of the Caylee Anthony page to find out about the rules for posting and that kept me out of trouble here. I'll suggest the same for you - so no embarrassing spankings by the mods. (Actually, I did get two spankings for posting full names and also for accidentally posting a question in a thread that clearly said, "No Discussion!") They were very nice about it.

Anyway, be sure to explore the "private threads" as well, such as the "Parking Lot" where the rules are very relaxed and lots of chit-chat.

Again, just want to :Welcome-12-june: you to WS!

Thanks for the tips. I've read the posting rules and think I understand them but sometimes when in an emotional state I might forget. I'll check out the other areas you suggest - hadn't seen some of them yet.

Yes. And I took it it the way she said it as, "OF course you know because you were there!" Just my opinion...

:clap: :clap:

That's 'zactly way I heard it too since the first time I listened to it....!! [imo] It was like kc was sorta-kinda really sounding [to me] like she had some serious restraint going on, & what she *wanted* to say was A LOT more than just basically what came out as "wth!? Are u KIDDING me?! YOU don't know what MY involvment is?" [like there coulda been a 'why don't you gimme a BREAK!?' at the end of that....] & the "Oh, waste my call from, oh, gee, sitting here in JAIL?" sorta seemed more to me like, "Ummmm... gee, I'm here & YOU'RE NOT... why?!!"

just my opinion tho...

:woohoo:
[O/T: Yah! I think I just figured out how to do the blue box quotes!!!!!?]

For anyone who is trying to listen to the radio show here's the link again:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

Don't click on the box that says "Audio MP3".......click under the following paragraph where it says "Play Now".(AUDIO MP3_)

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Monday, September 22, 2008 - Guests Include Drew Peterson and Attorney Joel Brodsky; Craig Glazer, Author of "King of Sting"; Aden McEvoy and Rhonda Wheelus Update Us On The Becca McEvoy Case; Bail Bondsman Leonard Padilla Discusses The Casey Anthony Case and Dana Speaks With Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch About New News Regarding Both The Natalee Holloway Case And The Caylee Anthony Case. [94:14m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download

The part where Leonard P starts is at approx. 00:23:40 and the part where Tim Miller starts is at approx. 1:11:34......just move the slider of the audio to the right until you get to those times.

Good Luck

Play Now | Play in Popup | Download

ITA. To me, CA's calls proved that she had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance at all. If she had not made the calls there never would have been any investigation.

[this is just imo] - so please don't take this as a personal disagreement, but the biggest issue making me not subscribe to this theory is the fact that a lot of *conversation* that no one of us is really privy to had to have taken place in that car in front of a 3rd party whilst driving around, etc.... like - and again - this is ONLY my opinion here - I've often wondered if there hadn't been that 3rd party witness [AH] to these 'in the car conversations' as well as I'm sure all the 'questions that were asked' [by AH herself] during these car conversations, would the subsequent calls have necessarily been made.... at all.... ever......?

Call 1: Arrest my daughter for stealing the car & money!

so, yup, I can definately imagine if I were AH, I'd have been like, um, ok, that's all fine & good... but WTH is the KID at? ya know.....? like, btw - come to think of it - haven't seen her in a month now.... WOW! so, are ya gonna report THAT too!?!

i can't even begin to think how that scenario must have went down...??!! :waitasec:

so ultimately they had to..... [just my opinion though]

:confused:

Yes. And I took it it the way she said it as, "OF course you know because you were there!" Just my opinion...

Yes, that's definitely one possibility.

Those words have haunted me since hearing them. Another possibility, IMO, is that Casey confessed everything to her mother between the last 911 call and when she was first arrested. Or, she confessed to Lee who told his mom everything. I think they have known what really happened since the day of her first arrest.

Her words could have meant, "Of course you know what my involvement is because I told you."

For a person who has such a vast amount of love for a child, why was this child left in the care of a person like Casey to begin with?! If my daughter's actions were proving to be less than what Casey's were at that point...there is no way I would have let her be around my grandchild. How unfair of me to protect my grandchild from my irresponsible, lying, thieving daughter. Sorry...but it is the way I see it.

I'm in agreement. Cindy called Casey a "sociopath". Who in their right minds leaves their granddaughter in the care of a sociopath??? If Cindy did force Casey to have the baby, why didn't Cindy go for immediate custody of Caylee as soon as she was born?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab