2008.10.02 Jesse on Today Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Casey, tell the truth. It's not about you anymore," said Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiance.

Grund shot back at Casey's mother Cindy, who told investigators he's involved in Caylee's disappearance. He said when Casey and Cindy patched things up, Casey's maternal instinct withered away.

"Stop destroying people's lives and tell the truth. What happened to Caylee?" Grund said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

If you watched NG last night, ZG's attorney stated she was not suing KC for money but to clear her good name. In the same breath he said the A's were supposedly coming into a ton of money for their story. HMMM. It seems like there might be more than clearing her good name. I also read on another site that if ZG had a job and was fired because of what was happening in the media with her name, she should have gone after the employer. But I also heard she didn't have a job and was unemployed for a long time. Does anyone have some credible evidence on the ZG job thing?

ZG's attorney said, in his video taped interview, that ZG was "between jobs" when Casey gave her statement to LE. ZG says that she was fired from her job because Casey gave her name to LE. :waitasec:

Hello WS :)

The Today Show
10/02/08
Jesse Grund

ML: Now there's been a major twist in this case involving the girl's twenty-two year old mother Casey. We have an exclusive interview with Casey Anthony's ex-finance in a moment but first the latest from NBC's Kerry Sanders. Hi Kerry. Good morning.
KS: Well, good morning Matt. The detectives were calling her "a person of interest" they've now upped the language to "the suspect" these are carefully chosen words by the OCS office who after eleven weeks say all of the evidence points to just one person responsible for Caylee's disappearance-Casey Anthony.

Report: Casey Anthony the suspect, the term deliberately selected by investigators who for the first time used that loaded language in an interview with Orlando WFLD reported Bob Keeling.
BK: Is the Sheriff's department, at this point calling her a suspect?
Capt. Angelo Nieves: Well, she was the last person to see her daughter alive we are continuing to follow up on that information and granted that she would be a suspect.

Report: Casey Anthony's attorney says he sees little difference between the terms "person of interest" and "suspect." He says every step of the way investigators have tried to intimidate Casey, three times arresting her on unrelated charges because he says they don't have the evidence to prove she did anything criminal with her daughter.

JB: "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage that they have in putting her away for the rest of their, her life, which is what they are trying to do. They can't get what they want through the front door so they're trying to sneak in the back door."

Report: Twenty-two year old Casey, now under house arrest has stuck to her initial story that she left her daughter at an Orlando area apartment with a babysitter named ZG.
(skip)
In a recently released tapes Cindy Anthony tells investigators she suspects Casey's one time fiance Jesse Grund.

Cindy Anthony: Well, my number one suspect is, has been Jesse all along."
LE: We know Jesse does not have Caylee.
(skip)

ML: You have co-operated with police you've been talked to, questioned, all of that correct?
JG: Taken a polygraph, the whole nine yards.
ML: And now since they are calling Casey "the suspect" in the case they clearly don't think you had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.
JG: Absolutely not. I've been a witness and I've helped in their investigation.
(skip)
ML: A lot of people who've been connected to this case or have observed this case and what she's done since her daughter's disappearance have said that, that Casey has a problem with the truth, some have gone as far as to call her a "pathological liar", did you see evidence of that failure to tell the truth when you knew her?
JG: At the very end of our relationship, absolutely.
ML: In what way?
JG: Uhm, at the very end she started to lie about things, she was actually uh, I was one of the ones she stole money from, she stole $250.00 dollars from me uhm, and then made up an excuse why she couldn't pay me back or made an excuses why she couldn't be places with me, I found out she was actually seeing someone else at the end of our relationship.
ML: In 2005 she sent you a text message saying, "I'm pregnant and it's your baby" uhm, you did the math so to speak and thought that was pretty much impossible, however you still did go with her, you basically were there, with her when at the hospital when Caylee was born. What was she like as a mother?
(skip)
Absolutely not, no not at the beginning of our relationship, not when Caylee was a baby. There was no indication she was having any problems being a mother.
(paraphrase) To clarify, there was a paternity test and it was proved that you were not the father of that baby.
JG: Yes
(skip)
ML: You talk about a transformation at the end of your relationship with Casey, what was that transformation about? What do you think brought it on?
JG: Well, she was a very doting and devoted mother as I said she was very much ah, into ah being a homebody and loyal and she was wanting to spend the rest of our lives together that we started to plan. She pulled away and it started becoming about her and she started to party and drink, this lifestyle that now we've seen pictures of out there. Uhm, and then the lying started to come, she was getting very close with her mother, she wasn't very close with her mother in the beginning of our relationship and then as soon as she stared becoming close with her mother it started a transformation...
ML: Change. Let me get ya two quick questions here, they're not easy but I need you to be a little quick on them. When you hear "the suspect" that the police down there think that Casey is the suspect can you envision her as someone who would cause harm to her own daughter?
JG: The Casey that I knew, no but obviously we, who knows the real Casey? I think only she does, I think her personality has been so changed and molded over the years, I don't know if even she knows who she is.
ML: And, and if Casey by some chance is watching, watching this interview this morning what would you want to say to her?
JG: Ah, Casey tell the truth ah, this isn't about you anymore this is about Caylee. Uhm, stop destroying people's lives through this, stop destroying people's lives and tell the truth. What happened to Caylee? Because we're all done with it, done with having to listen to your lies and your stories that make no sense, over and over and over again. So tell the truth about what happened.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_t35odTi2Y&feature=PlayList&p=FE6334D84D5FA35B&index=3"]YouTube - Today 10/2/08 Jesse Grund[/ame]

:cow:

Hello WS :)

The Today Show
10/02/08
Jesse Grund

ML: Now there's been a major twist in this case involving the girl's twenty-two year old mother Casey. We have an exclusive interview with Casey Anthony's ex-finance in a moment but first the latest from NBC's Kerry Sanders. Hi Kerry. Good morning.
KS: Well, good morning Matt. The detectives were calling her "a person of interest" they've now upped the language to "the suspect" these are carefully chosen words by the OCS office who after eleven weeks say all of the evidence points to just one person responsible for Caylee's disappearance-Casey Anthony.

Report: Casey Anthony the suspect, the term deliberately selected by investigators who for the first time used that loaded language in an interview with Orlando WFLD reported Bob Keeling.
BK: Is the Sheriff's department, at this point calling her a suspect?
Capt. Angelo Nieves: Well, she was the last person to see her daughter alive we are continuing to follow up on that information and granted that she would be a suspect.

Report: Casey Anthony's attorney says he sees little difference between the terms "person of interest" and "suspect." He says every step of the way investigators have tried to intimidate Casey, three times arresting her on unrelated charges because he says they don't have the evidence to prove she did anything criminal with her daughter.

JB: "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage that they have in putting her away for the rest of their, her life, which is what they are trying to do. They can't get what they want through the front door so they're trying to sneak in the back door."

Report: Twenty-two year old Casey, now under house arrest has stuck to her initial story that she left her daughter at an Orlando area apartment with a babysitter named ZG.
(skip)
In a recently released tapes Cindy Anthony tells investigators she suspects Casey's one time fiance Jesse Grund.

Cindy Anthony: Well, my number one suspect is, has been Jesse all along."
LE: We know Jesse does not have Caylee.
(skip)

ML: You have co-operated with police you've been talked to, questioned, all of that correct?
JG: Taken a polygraph, the whole nine yards.
ML: And now since they are calling Casey "the suspect" in the case they clearly don't think you had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.
JG: Absolutely not. I've been a witness and I've helped in their investigation.
(skip)
ML: A lot of people who've been connected to this case or have observed this case and what she's done since her daughter's disappearance have said that, that Casey has a problem with the truth, some have gone as far as to call her a "pathological liar", did you see evidence of that failure to tell the truth when you knew her?
JG: At the very end of our relationship, absolutely.
ML: In what way?
JG: Uhm, at the very end she started to lie about things, she was actually uh, I was one of the ones she stole money from, she stole $250.00 dollars from me uhm, and then made up an excuse why she couldn't pay me back or made an excuses why she couldn't be places with me, I found out she was actually seeing someone else at the end of our relationship.
ML: In 2005 she sent you a text message saying, "I'm pregnant and it's your baby" uhm, you did the math so to speak and thought that was pretty much impossible, however you still did go with her, you basically were there, with her when at the hospital when Caylee was born. What was she like as a mother?
(skip)
Absolutely not, no not at the beginning of our relationship, not when Caylee was a baby. There was no indication she was having any problems being a mother.
(paraphrase) To clarify, there was a paternity test and it was proved that you were not the father of that baby.
JG: Yes
(skip)
ML: You talk about a transformation at the end of your relationship with Casey, what was that transformation about? What do you think brought it on?
JG: Well, she was a very doting and devoted mother as I said she was very much ah, into ah being a homebody and loyal and she was wanting to spend the rest of our lives together that we started to plan. She pulled away and it started becoming about her and she started to party and drink, this lifestyle that now we've seen pictures of out there. Uhm, and then the lying started to come, she was getting very close with her mother, she wasn't very close with her mother in the beginning of our relationship and then as soon as she stared becoming close with her mother it started a transformation...
ML: Change. Let me get ya two quick questions here, they're not easy but I need you to be a little quick on them. When you hear "the suspect" that the police down there think that Casey is the suspect can you envision her as someone who would cause harm to her own daughter?
JG: The Casey that I knew, no but obviously we, who knows the real Casey? I think only she does, I think her personality has been so changed and molded over the years, I don't know if even she knows who she is.
ML: And, and if Casey by some chance is watching, watching this interview this morning what would you want to say to her?
JG: Ah, Casey tell the truth ah, this isn't about you anymore this is about Caylee. Uhm, stop destroying people's lives through this, stop destroying people's lives and tell the truth. What happened to Caylee? Because we're all done with it, done with having to listen to your lies and your stories that make no sense, over and over and over again. So tell the truth about what happened.

YouTube - Today 10/2/08 Jesse Grund

:cow:

It still burns me up that he was made to look like a suspect!:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads