2008.10.14 Grand Jury Indictment

One point to make - the prosecutor, when making his statement to the court, said indictment was for a "person" - he very clearly utilized the singular. IMHO, the only indictment handed down today is for Casey ONLY - not anyone else in her family.

I assume it was so the media could not see her being taken into custody.

This sounds prearranged to me. It was probably something set up between LE and Baez so KC could be taken into custody away from the crush of cameras and microphones. Although KC is such a media **, she probably would rather have them around. Missed the tart strut.

Get used to your jail cell, KC.

OMG!!!!!!

this is so exciting, I hae been in meetings all day and I ran out to check, and OMG!!!!!

you know, its not fair that we get locked out so 800 people that don't contribute can read what the few who can log in write.

I couldn"t WAIT to get home from work today to see what the GJ did. Thank GOD she was indicted and arrested!!!

I am so happy the Casey has been indicted
I am so sad for Caylee
I think George did good and his granddaughter would be proud of him

HUH? What does that mean? Was she going to try and jump? Or maybe she was showing where she put her baby?

A Fox Orlando reporter said that she will show video at 5 that shows her news crew following Cindy & Casey from JB office, Cindy trying to "shake" them by driving in circles in a shopping center parking lot, then getting out of the car and walking over to their window and yelling at them, then traveling on Simpson Rd, getting on Boggy Creek Rd., stopping under a bridge, Casey jumping in a dark SUV (later reported to be deputy), then blocking the road so no one could follow. Cindy then went home, put the garage door down. Reporter says she hasn't seen George at home at all today.

Oh THANK GOD!!!!!

I am typing this through tears, I've prayed my heart out all day. Finally some justice for Caylee!

I'm crying too, in fact I can't quit. I think it's just such a relief. I've prayed today also EtherealGirl. And I will continue... and I will pray several more prayers especially for George Anthony. God bless that man. This is both a jubuilant day and a sad one too.

Yes she has been arrested:Indictment handed down, Anthony taken into custody

Last Edited: Tuesday, 14 Oct 2008, 4:05 PM EDT
Created: Tuesday, 14 Oct 2008, 3:59 PM EDT

Breaking News
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A grand jury has issued a sealed murder indictment in disappearance of 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

What that charge is and who is named is not clear as the prosecution asked that the incitement be sealed until Casey Anthony was taken into custody. They also asked that bond be revoked. According to the Associated Press the sealed indictment is a murder charge.

Judge Belvin Perry granted both motions.

Shortly before the announcement Casey Anthony was taken into the custody of the Orange County Sheriffs department. While in route from her attorney’s office with her mother, Anthony stopped the vehicle under a bridge near Boggy Creek road in south Orange County near a sheriff’s department vehicle.

Casey Anthony was placed in the sheriff’s department car and taken away, where she was bound was unknown.

"They have seen and considered things which people shouldn’t have to see or consider, and vicariously have endured a lot of sorrow." said Lawson Lamar, State Attorney in the Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::clap::clap::clap::dance:About time Casey was where she belongs, right here--->:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Thank God,
I have been praying all day for this. I also prayed for George. Now let's hope Casey will do the right thing and tell where Caylee is.

FYI - judge said indictment would be sealed until the arrest, so the indictment itself should be read any time now...

Yes she has been arrested:Indictment handed down, Anthony taken into custody

Last Edited: Tuesday, 14 Oct 2008, 4:05 PM EDT
Created: Tuesday, 14 Oct 2008, 3:59 PM EDT

Breaking News
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A grand jury has issued a sealed murder indictment in disappearance of 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

What that charge is and who is named is not clear as the prosecution asked that the incitement be sealed until Casey Anthony was taken into custody. They also asked that bond be revoked. According to the Associated Press the sealed indictment is a murder charge.

Judge Belvin Perry granted both motions.

Shortly before the announcement Casey Anthony was taken into the custody of the Orange County Sheriffs department. While in route from her attorney’s office with her mother, Anthony stopped the vehicle under a bridge near Boggy Creek road in south Orange County near a sheriff’s department vehicle.

Casey Anthony was placed in the sheriff’s department car and taken away, where she was bound was unknown.

"They have seen and considered things which people shouldn’t have to see or consider, and vicariously have endured a lot of sorrow." said Lawson Lamar, State Attorney in the Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida.
My BOLDING above... Is Mr Lamar referring to the jury members with that statement?

it's been almost 4 months to the day since anyone saw Caylee Anthony alive (I'm using June 16)..120 days since Casey murdered her daughter.....

I hope Cindy and Baez will now just SHUT-UP, SHUT-UP, SHUT-UP!!! because they sound so stupid.

Thank God! The first step toward justice.

All I can think of right now is Caylee..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangomouse
Back