2008.11.05 Nancy Grace

Caylee's decomp is connected to KC's trunk. And a search for how to make chloroform is connected to the computer. For all the talk of chloroform-soaked rags though, and poisoned chocolate milk, there is to date nothing specifically linking chloroform to Caylee. Nor is there anything remotely indicating Caylee was ever alive while inside the trunk. Please remember KC has probably stonewalled her own defense too, who are therefore every bit as much in the dark as we are. They are providing this to the Court in their duty to spare her DP--but it represents neither their defense, nor any explanation given by KC, nor the totality of evidence. As explained by others here the defense is just doing it's job by simply providing a list of conceivable, hypothetical scenarios which would not warrant the death penalty. What I learned today from latest docs, especially interview w/ GA has only made me more convinced this was likely drowning due to negligence... but everyone's forgetting that even the mention of "sedatives" or overdose is merely one of a collection of plausible unpremeditated scenarios in which Caylee COULD have potentially lost her life. So... as agonizing as I know this is, we really do need to await the totality of evidence and avoid rushing to judgment. JMHUO

well that took all the fun out of this forum......
IMO everyone that posts on here is speculating...unless you post a link to news website etc

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back