2009.01.07 - Annie's D. Interview (Document Release 2009.04.06 / 2009.09.29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw something that I had not seen before. Annie is recounting when she stayed at the house while Casey was out on bond. Cindy had signed an e-mail as Casey ("Case") and when Casey found out, she went ballistic and said "This is why I'm getting in trouble. People are acting like me and they're not." I wonder what she specifically meant by that. Annie goes on to say that Cindy stated she would essentially resort to anything to find Caylee (reminds me of Casey saying she would lie and steal to get her daughter back.) Of course, we take anything Casey says with a grain of salt since her credibility is nil. But what she said struck me as a bit odd and I do wonder what it means. Although this is the first time I heard this quote from Casey, it is not the first time I heard of the incident. I was (and am) appalled at Cindy's lack of boundaries.

Of course she got lawyered-up before she attended this interview.
Is there anyone in this whole case that just shows up, tells what they know without needing protection from incrimination? :eek:

I love the part that Annie starts off saying she hasn't watched any of this on the news but as you get in its always "as they said on TV", "what's been reported", "like I saw on TV." I'm not done with it yet, but it seems like YM had a good idea with "Let's just go the question route."

I love the part that Annie starts off saying she hasn't watched any of this on the news but as you get in its always "as they said on TV", "what's been reported", "like I saw on TV." I'm not done with it yet, but it seems like YM had a good idea with "Let's just go the question route."

ITA..she alluded to knowing things from TV but previously said she didn't watch. I thought the same thing as you.

Of course she got lawyered-up before she attended this interview.
Is there anyone in this whole case that just shows up, tells what they know without needing protection from incrimination? :eek:

A few of them did, but they ended up on the "Suspicious Characters" list! :crazy:

There is a thread already started regarding what is in the transcript. The audio was released in April ....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82490"]2009.01.07 - Annie's D. Interview (Doc Dump 4/6/09) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I saw something that I had not seen before. Annie is recounting when she stayed at the house while Casey was out on bond. Cindy had signed an e-mail as Casey ("Case") and when Casey found out, she went ballistic and said "This is why I'm getting in trouble. People are acting like me and they're not." I wonder what she specifically meant by that. Annie goes on to say that Cindy stated she would essentially resort to anything to find Caylee (reminds me of Casey saying she would lie and steal to get her daughter back.) Of course, we take anything Casey says with a grain of salt since her credibility is nil. But what she said struck me as a bit odd and I do wonder what it means. Although this is the first time I heard this quote from Casey, it is not the first time I heard of the incident. I was (and am) appalled at Cindy's lack of boundaries.

I don't think she got "in trouble" for using her PC against court orders, did she?
Or does she mean "in trouble" for the murder?

One thing I did notice that I had not caught the first time was the regular and very lawyered use of "not that I recall" and "I don't think so". She did manage to shed some light on the whole Brandon scenerio (sounds like she wanted a ring before that boy deployed and would use just about anything to get it)...and even on the "baby daddy Eric" who married someone else and has a son with the wifey (doesn't one of her living wannaboys have that same situation?). I think they should have talked to Annie D a whole lot longer-the more they talked, the more she "recalled"...now that you mention it....

Because her Mom was allegedly impersonating her on the Net.

Just reading this transcript and something caught my eye that Annie stated to LE.

Anthony told Downing about a person named Eric as being Caylee’s father. “He was in town for spring break while she was working at Universal,” Downing said.“She met him. They hooked up.”

Spring break is typically during the months of March or April, depending on where you go to school, and Caylee was born in August???

(but bet you guys caught this first time this interview was released??? Just new to me....)

Just reading this transcript and something caught my eye that Annie stated to LE.

Anthony told Downing about a person named Eric as being Caylee’s father. “He was in town for spring break while she was working at Universal,” Downing said.“She met him. They hooked up.”

Spring break is typically during the months of March or April, depending on where you go to school, and Caylee was born in August???

(but bet you guys caught this first time this interview was released??? Just new to me....)

I didn't notice soooo THANKS!!!!

KC gestates quickly....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members