2009.01.21 Document Release: Forensic Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very suspect that Dr. Lee found hair and a "fiber" after the car had been vacuumed thoroughly by the forensics people. He has quite a reputation for finding things whole teams of forensic techs have missed, isn't he?

At least this time he didn't lose the evidence.

Don't get me wrong I like Dr. Lee, he amuses and fascinates me, but after the disappearing fingernail find, his intergrity is surely open for debate.

It is very suspect that Dr. Lee found hair and a "fiber" after the car had been vacuumed thoroughly by the forensics people. He has quite a reputation for finding things whole teams of forensic techs have missed, isn't he?

At least this time he didn't lose the evidence.

Don't get me wrong I like Dr. Lee, he amuses and fascinates me, but after the disappearing fingernail find, his intergrity is surely open for debate.

I thought there was a memo in the FBI docs that would have explained this - when CSI first examined the car, only the trunk was processed. The FBI tech explained they would have done the whole car from the get go and felt that some trace may have been missed because of the way OCSD did not do a complete job.

The way this was worded (to me) didn't sound like a put down, just an example of the way the FBI "thinks" vs a CSI working for the county.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member