2009.02.17 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how they are holding it together at all. I'm surprised he hasn't knocked her block off. Too many LE around, I guess.

He probably wants to believe her for one, but mostly I don't think he would be that concerned about the moving sleeping arrangements/up to pee/up to get a drink/H got up to get a drink. He doesn't seem like one for getting tied up in the details, he just wants them to find his daughter. That was the impression I got during the 911 call when he got mad about her birthdate question.

Red Flag, that grandmother sent someone over the check on the kids!! She (GM) also works for the Sheriffs Dept right?

BIG red flag, IMO. Now she's saying she is responsible, etc. I think she is a dispatcher...

I wonder how they are holding it together at all. I'm surprised he hasn't knocked her block off. Too many LE around, I guess.
He may be sedated. I know I'd have to be if my little one was missing!

Teresa Nevas - paternal grandmother.........says Misty is a very responsible. She says a family member was there dropping off clothes, and she thinks Misty was there after that. She explains away the inconsistencies as a matter of phrasing..........same bed means same room.

Nancy has grandmother Teresa Neves on the phone again. She believes MC was home, had family members drop off clothes that night, knows she was there "up to a point". Grandmother saying everybody was in the same room, not necessarily the same bed.

He probably wants to believe her for one, but mostly I don't think he would be that concerned about the moving sleeping arrangements/up to pee/up to get a drink/H got up to get a drink. He doesn't seem like one for getting tied up in the details, he just wants them to find his daughter. That was the impression I got during the 911 call when he got mad about her birthdate question.

That's true, and you have a point about not getting caught up in details...I just can't imagine being smoochy smoochy with the person who was responsible for my child when she went missing, especially since she can't get her facts straight...JMO, of course.

If a family member went by to drop off clothes, then maybe there is no washer and dryer in the mobile home.

Trailer is a crime scene.
Nobody allowed in, that's why they haven't been through clothes to determine what is missing.

Grandma says she's responsbile,Misty there up until a point,she thinks she was there all night.She doesn't know where they found the pink shirt.Home is crimescene,noone can go in there,so they can't check what clothes might be missing.

Teresa Neves.........pink tee shirt. She says they still think Haleigh was wearing it when she went to bed.

NG asked if anyone has gone through the clothing to see what's missing.

Teresa says no one is allowed to go in there - it's a crime scene

Teresa Nevas - paternal grandmother.........says Misty is a very responsible. She says a family member was there dropping off clothes, and she thinks Misty was there after that. She explains away the inconsistencies as a matter of phrasing..........same bed means same room.

Sounds like Gma is afraid if they focus in too tightly on Misti that they will stop the larger scale searches. I feel for her.

If a family member went by to drop off clothes, then maybe there is no washer and dryer in the mobile home.

But she made such a big deal about washing the blankets. :bang:

Probably dropped off clothes that didn't fit thier kids,passed down clothes.People do it all the time.

Reporter: Chat Reynolds - RSO missing since Feb. 1st. At this time he's not a person of interest. There's a warrant for his arrest (for leaving). His crime was breaking into a trailer in Putnum Co, and molesting an 11-year-old girl.

Uh oh,SO originally broke into a trailer to molest an 11 year old in Putnam County.They need to find that sleaze.

Teresa Neves says that when her son came home, Misty was looking though the house, looking in closets, for Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname