2009.02.18 Pull-ups and/or training pants found at crime scene

Forgive me if this has been mentioned but I couldn't find anything when searching.

The pull up found with the remains has been on my mind lately for several reasons and I wonder if any of this has been answered. I know it's been said Caylee was almost potty trained. Was it their habit to have her in a pull up always? Or did she wear regular underwear except certain times, like sleeping? I know that's a common practice and could give insight as to time of day she died.

Since defense opening, it had me thinking about the pull up and curious if any testing was done on it. Not sure how much was left but pull ups and diapers that have been in a pool really absorb it all and are quickly oversaturated. Wondering if any trace of chlorine was found in the pull up.

Although a good question, I would think it's a long shot to actually get any info on chlorine in that pull-up.

A s did not use chlorine but rather used an organic product in the pool

Also, since the body was not found for so long and it had been in a flooded area, the state of the pullup's contents (saturated or dry) could not be determined. Therefore, I doubt the pullup yielded anything of investigative value.

Depending upon the child. Potty training should be initiated at 2yrs old atleast. Each child will take their time learning when they need to use the bathroom. Positive reinforcement should be used when they both do and dont go potty. Also, for some children the sensation of having to go potty may take time to develop. Graduated with a associates in ecd this past may :)

There's something about this article that makes me particularly mad, it's such a symbol of care and provision, or should be. What a thoughtless monster to just throw away all the stuff that's with her, like cleaning out her car... but, I'm thankful she did act so brazenly, it makes it soooo much easier to convict her. KC's a horror. :mad:

Since defense opening, it had me thinking about the pull up and curious if any testing was done on it. Not sure how much was left but pull ups and diapers that have been in a pool really absorb it all and are quickly oversaturated. Wondering if any trace of chlorine was found in the pull up.

I was wondering about this too. Diapers/Pull ups become soaked, waterlogged and become heavy if they are worn in water. I wouldn't think they would be left on a body after a swimming accident. Not that removing diapers would be a priority, but still...

Does anyone think that the outer liner of the pull up found with Caylee could be compared to the pull ups found at the Anthony's home? I remember a lot number disscussion on the bags. Or, maybe the pull ups could be compared like the duct tape was? Just an idea. Has any evidence from the FBI been talked about yet in court? I think this may be where a bombshell is. I was another mom who had positive results with big girl/boy undies. The little girl wanted ruffles on her tush and cinderella panties and the boy superman. =-) Pull ups were for night time at my house. It took longer for them to learn to wake up and use the potty.

Teresa

She could not have drowned in the pool after getting up while everyone was sleeping. She was found in decomposed Shorts and a TShirt George confirmed she had on leaving, long before a body was found.

If she drowned, she would be in her PJ's...(and she was not old enough to dress herself)

I want her to have a come to jesus moment, jump up and just say you did it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back