2009.02.20 3:00pm FDLE Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking that it was also kind of hinky that this absconded SO, C. Reynold's, just could have been in the area at the same time cousin Joe was. Misty says this cousin is a criminal. I would think that Joe and C. Reynolds are close in age at least somewhat.

There are so many different directions this thing could take. I just would love for little Haleigh to be located alive, and sadly, even if she is not.

LaLaw2000 great point/thought! These types do tend to hang or run together so to speak. Or travel in the same cricles. I was wondering how far away little Adji is from all of this because it seemed that he disappeared right after C. Reynolds did? Could they be connected possibly?

Even one reporter was like "When are you going to give us the real story here".....man.

How many times has someone been tripped up by saying something they really should not have known, a fact not released that only someone involved in the crime would know. With all the pressers, all the family media interviews, all the family interview by LE, maybe, just maybe they are hoping someone is going to give a "fact" stating they heard it or read it.
IMO they KNOW who did this, they know this child is dead, they just need to find her. That's just my own personal thoughts & that's b/c more times than not these casing don't turn out well.

ITA - Remember way back with Caylee - we all kept saying "its time to END this!". At least we had an arrest early on. LE arrested KC for giving false information to LE (or something like that). So why haven't they decided to do this with MC? They've given her 3 polygraphs - THREE! That tells me something ain't right.

You guys are right - if LE doesn't start given the media at least SOMETHING - they will leave. And, heaven forbid, a bigger story breaks - well media moves on.

This is just so frustrating. I feel for the gma's in this. How hard it must be. I think I would snap and just start wringing some necks and screaming at some people.

Yes we did, me included. Then LE got raked over the coals for arresting her to fast. Some people thought if she had not been taken to jail she would have led the police to the body when she went back to admire her handy work or she would have spilled the beans to a friend, in a backwards, bragging sort of way.

If LE has some kind of info that Haleigh was abducted by a fugitive pedophile, then i'd think they'd call in the US Marshalls..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500