2009.02.20 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I told my husband that we should go down there and help that poor daddy look for his little girl! That honest to God broke my heart hearing that Ron Cummings had no one to go out and help him look for Haleigh today!!! That is so so sad! Until she is found one way or another, there should be people searching for this little girl!!! Why are there no searches now?
Such huge differences in Ron's actions and Casey's, huh? There's no comparison!
I so wish this beautiful child would be found alive!

I can't believe that people in general in the U.S. are just accepting this sort of communism or whatever it would be called. I'm thinking of letting them throw me in jail as a form of protest if it should come to that, but not sure I'd go throught with it. No wonder Ron was worried about going to jail due to the abscences. It is a very real possibility.
All I'm going to say to that txsvicki,
Amen! Amen! Amen!

Something I just picked up on during the rebroadcast.

An extradition warrant could be issued for the "cousin" to bring him back to FL as a material witness.

Misti cousin left the same time Haleigh left, why wouldn't he be there for his family?
Nashville or Knoxville TN.....cousin Joe???
Why did Misty allow Joe in the home after he was suppose to fondle her years ago?

I wish Nancy would ask if there was a live in girl between bio mom and Misty who would of loved Haleigh and wanted to keep her???

Yes, why did she let this creep into the house!???

Something I just picked up on during the rebroadcast.

An extradition warrant could be issued for the "cousin" to bring him back to FL as a material witness.
What???
I missed this. A material witness to what?

I went to look at the picture but the link doesn't work for me. Anyone else having problems viewing it?
The cousin's pic is the last post on the images and maps thread. You don't need to open a link to see.

The cousin's pic is the last post on the images and maps thread. You don't need to open a link to see.

Yea, that's where I looked but all I see in winterrose's post is a bunch of letters/numbers.jpg (not the actual picture) so I clicked on that and it wouldn't open for me. Oh well, I'll just dig around til I find it somewhere else. :)

I see. Thank you panthera.:)
Duh:crazy:
Or he could cooperate and voluntarily return to talk to LE. :) What worries me about him, is if LE is talking to him, and he doesn't have Haleigh, then where is she IF he is the one responsible? :(

<snip with love :)>
Of course, they live in a different county than I do and their rules could be totally different. I didn't get a chance to read all of this but here's the 2008-2009 Code of Conduct Booklet for Putnam County School District. The truancy/attendance requirements start on page 24.

http://www.putnamschools.org/parents/student_services/2008-2009 Code of Conduct.pdf

Also here's a story were 15 parents were arrested for their children's unexcused absences in Florida last May..
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/16179023/detail.html

Thanks Arires72 for that link!

[url="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3349089&postcount=23']Show Videos[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500