2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

Status
Not open for further replies.
GR said the case gives him the creeps, his instincts tell him that friends and/or drug associates of the Dad and girlfriend are to blame for disappearance

I'm having a problem with Crystal's story. She states that Haleigh bumped into Ron and that he backhanded her and she landed flat on her face. I am assuming that she would have been walking toward him. If he did indeed backhand her, she would have went backwards and not fallen forwards on her face. Am I picturing this right??

It does seem to me that a violent backhand would send a small child in a twirling, and would end up falling on her face. jmo

GR said it was spooky there? (family camps) Did I hear him right?
I just walked in.........

iirc: she said and her mother said that "they" were told this info by one of RC relatives once they got down there. NOt before. It is not fair to Haliegh to mis interpret what they said, They said .....they heard about this after she went missing. AND this incident is not related to the picture, I am unclear of where they got the photo and when.

I think it was one of crystal's relative,maybe that Candace person.

GR said the case gives him the creeps, his instincts tell him that friends and/or drug associates of the Dad and girlfriend are to blame for disappearance

Well we know all about his instincts, now don't we.

Showing the clip of Crystal describing getting hit when pregnant and Ronald denying it.

Showing the story of Haleigh getting backhanded and Ronald denying it.

same stories as RC never hitting any woman.
Haleigh being hit by RC.
NEVER ever hit his daughter, just spank her butt.
cocaine, morp pops, pills etc..........RC did

Well have at it....evidently, there are some who do not recognize the signs of domestic violence.

Good luck with bashing the victim. .....Im sure since they are old wounds, in some minds, it shouldnt be discussed. Just sweep it under the rug. Yup, sounds so familiar to me. Its no wonder women feel helpless to reach out to help in the first place.

Do you know that because of mentality that feels domestic violence past or present, is the reason why women cant leave a relationship, do you know this is why some of them choose to leave thier children behind? Do you know some of them are even murdered,,,,,,,,,,because.....because it is in the past and he's a changed man and no one beleives her stories?

Poor Ron! Too bad no one ever gave DP, SP & CMA this kind of empathy. Good luck!

Showed his denial when asked if he used drugs. (In present tense, I remind you.)

Now they are going over his record.

I can tell you why the empathy for Ronald. He is a grieving father and I do believe he is innocent in the disappearance of Haleigh. He isn't lying to cover up a crime that I can tell and he is doing everything I would expect to see a parent who is truly concerned about his missing child should do: Searching, begging, pleading for her return, and making it all about Haleigh not his ex, himself, or his family. It is ALL about Haleigh.

Exactly. That's why I too believe that he has nothing to do with this, on the other hand what is bio mom doing to help "Hayleigh" by slinging mud at Ronald? It seems all about Crystal IMO. This is not going to help find Hayleigh, just confuse LE even more then they alread are from the girlfriend flip floping.

Banner on tv screen: Misty claims she was so tired she didn't hear home invasion. Source claims Misty was not home when Haleigh disappeared.

Geraldo's talking to brother Craig about parents drug arrests.

Geraldo relating Misty saying she was exhausted from a long weekend before Haleigh's disappearance. Craig learned from a source close to LE that Misty wasn't in the house; person with Misty between 7-9pm and saw her doing drugs.

I'm having a problem with Crystal's story. She states that Haleigh bumped into Ron and that he backhanded her and she landed flat on her face. I am assuming that she would have been walking toward him. If he did indeed backhand her, she would have went backwards and not fallen forwards on her face. Am I picturing this right??

It could be she teetered forward after being hit or just turned around and fell forward. IDK

RC was arrested for controlled 3 substance...........RX drugs Zanax, morphene
Misti was exhausted from her weekend...........
Witness was with Misti doing drugs?
Misti staged the scene? witness says???

Dec. 2005 - Ron arrested in Sarasota, Florida and there were three charges of possession, according to Craig.

Craig says a source close to LE, saw Misty away from the home on the night that Haleigh disappeared. He suggests the break in was staged.

why are they airing their dirty laundry on national tv and on geraldo of all shows? i'm having flashbacks to his studio show in the 80's & 90's.

It's mighty odd to me that Crystal, outside of the cocaine, couldnt name the other drugs he was on..her family was the one throwing out the meth and morphine lollipops.

Also, they are bringing up his drug charges from 4 years ago.

Well have at it....evidently, there are some who do not recognize the signs of domestic violence.

Good luck with bashing the victim. .....Im sure since they are old wounds, in some minds, it shouldnt be discussed. Just sweep it under the rug. Yup, sounds so familiar to me. Its no wonder women feel helpless to reach out to help in the first place.

Do you know that because of mentality that feels domestic violence past or present, is the reason why women cant leave a relationship, do you know this is why some of them choose to leave thier children behind? Do you know some of them are even murdered,,,,,,,,,,because.....because it is in the past and he's a changed man and no one beleives her stories?

Poor Ron! Too bad no one ever gave DP, SP & CMA this kind of empathy. Good luck!
The VICTIM is HALEIGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member