2009.02.25 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I had a Chevy of a similar genre.

It surprises people sometimes what can fit into some spaces. I'll pass on a story from the crazy 70s, but it involved nine people, a Datsun 1200 hatchback, and altogether too many recreational substances.

Lol, putting as many people in a car as possible is still a popular thing to do. We used to get into the trunk, several off us to get into the drive in, cliche I know :D:D

Lol, putting as many people in a car as possible is still a popular thing to do. We used to get into the trunk, several off us to get into the drive in, cliche I know :D:D
I'll bet you didn't drive around Balti-Wash suburbs for five hours...

...and get stopped by the cops...

...twice.

ETA: Careful about the drive-in thing. You might date yourself.

I'll bet you didn't drive around Balti-Wash suburbs for five hours...

...and get stopped by the cops...

...twice.

ETA: Careful about the drive-in thing. You might date yourself.

LOL, I know, I thought about that but, what can I say....I am getting up there.:blushing:

RUMOR ONLY - heard today on the video site from Sentinel that they were going on a cruise.

Oh how perfect, I can see it now. CA knows that GA is going to tell all....don't be surprised GA ends up missing at sea overboard!

I really can't wait for the trial it self. Now if their thinking Caylee was murdered in the home. Cindy admitted to washing clothes out of the car. Could it be possiable Cindy tried to clean up the mess in the car with the Chloroform. She was a nurse and had access to it. George also was at one time a p.o. I would assume he would have had knowledge of the chloroform. It will be interesting to know when the searches of chloroform was done before or after. Could this be apart of L.E. obstruction charges. If Cindy and George have nothing to hide why not depose. I think their is more involvement on the cover up of this crime by Cindy.

I have to get in here and give a big thumbs up to NG. When the TH said the judge gave them a 20-day cooling-off period, she ticked off the months...july, august, september...they had 9 months to cool off. Lol, go NG! Finally seeing the light!

I'm thinking Casey killed Caylee in her own Bedroom.

She then wraps her up in the Pooh blanket & places the Pooh blanket in the laundry bag....Caylee is dead at this point

Cindy & George are sleeping or Cindy is sleeping & George is at work

You mean right after she had a fight with Cindy same night she went in Caylees room and just got rid of her problem and then waited for the opportunity to take her out. She would have been angry enough that night for it to happen that way. I never thought of that.....NOW I am really curiouse.......

OMG------Me and me BUDS have been talking about this for a long time. We think that CA ask Caylee questions about "life with mommy" and maybe what ever She learned was what started the big fight. I would like to know when the Granny spoke to CA about KC stealing the money from her. Bet it wasn't Father's Day---bet it was earlier
I am glad you are thinking this way too. (It means that it is sensible. :) )
In my mind's eye I was trying to see where this rage the night before she left could have come from, enough rage to make your own kid disappear;:rolleyes:
and she always lied about everything. Finally Grandma found out where those two go during the day and that is what makes sense to me; because Caylee was just staring to speak clearly, (not baby talk)
seems Mom and Daughter have a huge fight right after Grandma takes the little one for a looooong ride.

...and you know what...I can even allow CA her world of delusion. That's her reality. But, ZG deserves her world to be righted. This cannot be about C and G any longer.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT. They have to have respect for other people who have been innocently harmed.
ZG is going through really a lot of unnecessary hardship.
Her entire personal life is on hold, and cant get a job.

Well, may as well go the whole 9 yards here.

What if GA thought the body was in the tire well. He got the tow guy to look in the trunk as a witness that no body was there. When he got home he sent CA into the house to wash clothes. Then he lifted the body (wrapped in 2 black trash bags) and put her in the laundry bag because it had handles and he put the body in the woods.
Could this be why KC keeps saying she doesn't know where Caylee is? "Are you kidding me? I don't know where she is". Maybe she didn't at that point.

First let me say WELCOME :newbie::cake4u:Have fun.
I do not think George (former LE) would have done that. Of all the Anthony's he seems to be most forthcoming. AND if the guy at the garage saw nothing in the trunk he would have already SAID so by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean