2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh...after reading the deposition...I am really frustrated. The members of this family just don't communicate effectively or something. And judging by some of his answers: he is either lying, in extreme denial or one of the most gullible people on the planet. You never doubted that there was a Zanny the nanny? Really Lee?

I just saw it, He was unreal he kept laughing and laughing, and yes he is going with the Ant. family party line.

I'm sorry, but I think they are all mentally ill. Lee laughed a lot during his interviews with LE before Caylee was found which I thought was extremely odd. I haven't read the whole new doc, but just hearing about him laughing makes me want to SCREAM!! :furious:

I'm sorry, but I think they are all mentally ill. Lee laughed a lot during his interviews with LE before Caylee was found which I thought was extremely odd. I haven't read the whole new doc, but just hearing about him laughing makes me want to SCREAM!! :furious:

Sometimes people behave inappropriately when they are under extreme pressure, like laughing at the wrong times in the wrong situations.

In no way am I defending Lee, I have always felt he knows more than he has let on. Just that he is under stress and might be the type of person to respond in an odd way to that.

So their grandaughter and neice is missing, they find out has been missing for quite sometime and there is no real conversation about "Zanny" after KC is arrested. Hmmmm, NO WAY, my family members would be wracking their brains and going over and over it trying to come up with something to find this baby.

Reading through this, and how Lee is saying Casey told him that Zenaida took Caylee "for a period of time to teach her a lesson" makes me think more than ever that this chick has some whacked personality thing going on. I really think that Zenaida is Casey... :eek:

I was about to say, I thought Casey told them the name BEFORE she was arrested... or am I just assuming Lee had heard it, when he didn't? I'm confused by his testimony at the beginning.

Ok you are all going to think I'm way off base here with what I'm going to say. But I think it was horrible what was done to Caylee but really and truly, she's better off. Not one person in her family truly loved her. She should have been given up for adoption, for sure. If Caylee had lived the remainder of her life in this family she would be no better a person than Casey or Lee, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind. I do think Casey should be punished for killing her daughter, but I think Caylee is so much better off than living with this crazy nut house family.

I'm just so sad for Caylee, that no one loved her enough to put her before Casey. Lee makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. His comment about "To this day I believe everything that my sister tells me". He needs to sit in a jail cell right next to Casey, for being guilty of being the acting like the biggest blockhead I've ever seen. He's so angry but not at the right person. And this statement just verifies my belief that he statements at the memorial had absolutely nothing to do with Caylee, which is like spiting on her memory.

I remember LA stateing in the jailhouse videos to his sister that kC couldn't talk in generalties or something to that effect when talking to LE. I just wish someone in that family would quit talking like they have planned out their evasive talk language an appear to think it makes them look smarter at the "I know something you don't know game!"

I was about to say, I thought Casey told them the name BEFORE she was arrested... or am I just assuming Lee had heard it, when he didn't? I'm confused by his testimony at the beginning.

Lee corrects himslef to state that he heard the name on the night of the 15th and wrote the name down on a legal pad. Which is what he's always said. However, I'll never believe that GA and CA ever heard the name before July 15th as they have claimed.

Ahh, the "who's the father" question. And he says he doesn't know 100%...hmmm. I remember him saything they do know and won't reveal out of respect for the family. whatever, Lee. :rolleyes:

Ok you are all going to think I'm way off base here with what I'm going to say. But I think it was horrible what was done to Caylee but really and truly, she's better off. Not one person in her family truly loved her. She should have been given up for adoption, for sure. If Caylee had lived the remainder of her life in this family she would be no better a person than Casey or Lee, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind. I do think Casey should be punished for killing her daughter, but I think Caylee is so much better off than living with this crazy nut house family.

I'm just so sad for Caylee, that no one loved her enough to put her before Casey. Lee makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. His comment about "To this day I believe everything that my sister tells me". He needs to sit in a jail cell right next to Casey, for being guilty of being the biggest blockhead I've ever seen. He's so angry but not at the right person. And this statement just verifies my belief that he statements at the memorial had absolutely nothing to do with Caylee, which is like spiting on her memory.
Maybe now is the time to repost the pic of Caylee squirming & fussing trying to get out of LA arms. Wish I could have given him a teeshirt with that photo on it before he gave a deposition. I'll behave!

He said:

"To this day I believe everything my sister tells me."

There is no "HAS" in that statement, sorry.

He also said he never heard the name Zenadia till after Casey was in jail, which is a lie because she said the name and even spelled it out in the 911 call.

On the media video JM says LA says this twice. The second time, later, he qualifies with he has to (believe KC). This could be for his own sanity, because CA has told him to, because the Defense told him to as a united front or, because he needs to -- to defend KC and not influence the trial.

I haven't read but the first couple of pages when Lee was asked when he first heard ZFG's name and he said July 16th during the phone call Casey made to her parents from jail.

I guess Lee nor Cindy were near Casey during the last 911 phone call on 7/15 when Casey told the operator that ZFG had Caylee.

Here's a question...

If he wholeheartedly believed that there was a ZFG, then why didn't he and the Anthonys have Casey work with a sketch artist and distribute flyers asking, "Have you seen this woman?" Why didn't they hire an investigator to track her down? Find her family? Hmmm? If a child is missing and the cops wont believe the parent and parent knows who took the child, wouldn't the logical next step be in trying to find that person? Whether or not Casey would cooperate wouldn't they at least try?

How odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member