2009.02.27 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showed the clip of Lee at the memorial service where he spoke only of CMA.

Caller says all this is appalling, and wonders if investigators have traced Lee's cell phone records, and wonder if his support of KC is due to involvement.

Lee gave the starting date for Timer55 as June 15th.
Yet Caylee was with CA that day and supposedly at home that night, with the earliest she could've been taken 6/16. So interesting! :waitasec:

Showed the clip of Lee at the memorial service where he spoke only of CMA.

Caller says all this is appalling, and wonders if investigators have traced Lee's cell phone records, and wonder if his support of KC is due to involvement.
I thought that was an excellent question. Involvement or some huge "secret" in that family. MOO

Lee gave the starting date for Timer55 as June 15th.

Timer 55 was the number of days left for the trip to Puerto Rico that KC had planned & made reservations from her laptop!

LOL - if he believes everything KC has said to him he's either stupid or very stupid.

Love that one.

Yet Caylee was with CA that day and supposedly at home that night, with the earliest she could've been taken 6/16. So interesting! :waitasec:

I think one of the reasons CA and GA didn't want to give depositions today is that it would give them time to see LA's testimony and be able to give the same story. :cow:

Lee says he has kept notes on all of this and has given them to LE, and will give John Morgan a copy of those notes.

John Morgan says there's only been one ZFG that was questioned by LE, that applied for an apt. at Sawgrass Apts, and that's his client, out of all the ZG in the state.

I think one of the reasons CA and GA didn't want to give depositions today is that it would give them time to see LA's testimony and be able to give the same story. :cow:

Good point!

I agree.

I just find it so difficult to think that after all that's happened, Lee still believes his sister's story, even knowing how much she lies.

I would presume that GA and CA believe as Lee does. Just shaking my head and wondering what it's going to take for the family to face reality.

I think LA has to believe KC because he cannot cope with his beloved sister having murdered Caylee and, needs to for KC's defense. I am surprised that he did not entertain or open the door to an accident theory.

Most devastating blow..............KC told story about Sawgrass Apts, and then told Lee that she lied to the police and that it really happened at JBP.

And they believe this!!!

Unbelievable. I am just speechless.

John Morgan.............ZFG used KC's password and was leaving daily messages on Facebook or texting KC with instructions on what to do that day. ZFG was telling her to go to malls and other places. The story was that Caylee was going to be given back on her birthday, August 9.

Timer55 was the time the person was going to have Caylee before giving her back.

Unbelievable! It is going to be really interesting to see if she made up this elaborate story later once she was "busted" or if she really did plan that all out in advance. I can actually picture her writing herself all of these emails as Zenaida and thinking it would prove her story!!! Can't wait to see all of the stuff on her computer!

TIMER55 - the amount of time KC has to party before CA decides that she's HAD ENOUGH and CAYLEE is coming home.

But it didn't quite last that long, did it KC, you monster!

TIMER55 - the amount of time KC has to party before CA decides that she's HAD ENOUGH and CAYLEE is coming home.

But it didn't quite last that long, did it KC, you monster!

What exactly is Timer55? I've never heard of it before.

Thanks

Timer55 is a password on KC's computer, which she claims is the password ZFG used to communicate with her. Timer55 - 55 days from June 16 to August 9th - Caylee's birthday. According to this story, ZFG took Caylee to teach KC a lesson and would return her on her birthday - 55 days.

Timer55 is a password on KC's computer, which she claims is the password ZFG used to communicate with her. Timer55 - 55 days from June 16 to August 9th - Caylee's birthday. According to this story, ZFG took Caylee to teach KC a lesson and would return her on her birthday - 55 days.

Thanks, and what exactly was that lesson supposed to be? I'm sure nobody knows. Is there a parent in the world that wouldn't be running to the police at 150 mph to report this?!

Timer 55= number of days Casey had to get out of town after she killed Caylee because she knew she would have to produce Caylee on her birthday if she was still in Orlando.

Timer 55= number of days Casey had to get out of town after she killed Caylee because she knew she would have to produce Caylee on her birthday if she was still in Orlando.
That's a lot more like what I believe it really is.

I just can't believe this nonsense coming from the deposition. Poor Caylee. :mad: MOO

Thanks, and what exactly was that lesson supposed to be? I'm sure nobody knows. Is there a parent in the world that wouldn't be running to the police at 150 mph to report this?!

ummmm..............Casey.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members