2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squeaking shoes. see i believe jr. i just don't understand an intruder wearing squeaky shoes. wet shoes would have left footprints. unless thats one of the things le has been doing inside that house so long. and all that boat activity could have be spurred by that report. wet shoes as in boater/river.

I would like to see Ron come busting in on TV, grabbing Rj and taking him home!

I see supervised visits in Crystals future. I can't believe she would put her child in jeopardy like this. Unbelievable.

bolded by me

This is news to me but I wasn't sure if it was for all (been out of the loop for a few days) & as wrong as it was to spill does this narrow down the SOs in the area?

I have no idea but if it is Crystal just made a major mistake and put JR in bigtime danger!

I am very curious as to what Ron has to say about his son being questioned on TV.

Nothing innocent about that. She should be ashamed putting that baby on TV.

I completely agree! What is she doing!?

(The innocent part just referred to her not knowing how not to lead him.)

I imagine Ronald and LE are going through the roof.

I wonder if RC and family knew anything about this? I wouldn't be surprised to see an arrest by tomorrow morning. I wouldn't blame him.

A child wakes up from squeaky shoes, sees a black man in black clothing, knows Haleigh didnt wake up but just goes back to sleep?

OMG I wonder if they paid CS to get that baby on TV. There has to be something in it for her to hang her child out like that.

I would like to see Ron come busting in on TV, grabbing Rj and taking him home!

Me to! I just hope they dont pervolk him to saying something on TV. This is beyond sickening. Im sorry but NO mom should put her child on TV for her personal gain. This isnt for her daughter this is for her!

I can't believe this. They are all chickenheads. :mad:

I'm beginning to wonder if Crystal KNOWS Jr. isn't in danger.

I'm very suspicious of her.

I was worried about Jr's ability to cope with his sister being missing, but now.... His mother is using him as a pawn...and so is Geraldo!!

I was still posting on the other thread! It was just now closed.

Crystal is pulling a Susan Smith. This will infuriate a lot of people and myself included. She was putting words in little Ronald, Jr.'s mouth!!!

For those of you not being able to watch, Geraldo is interviewing various other people right now. Politicians and also about executives taking such tremendous bobuses.

Geraldo also said that while Haleigh was being taken Misty was sleeping off a weekend bender..he throws rumors out like they are fact. I am so riled up about all of this.

How could she do this. He is 4 years old, his sister is missing, his mother has him on TV in front of billions of people.

I bet RC is going threw the roof. I wonder who house she is in!!! And grandma TN is crying!

Me to! I just hope they dont pervolk him to saying something on TV. This is beyond sickening. Im sorry but NO mom should put her child on TV for her personal gain. This isnt for her daughter this is for her!

Even if they do, I, for one, couldn't hold him responsible for anything he said or did in this situation! None of them have a lawyer, perhaps they should, just to protect the innocent from stupidity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johlar12