2009.02 Document Release: What will the bombshells be?

What will the next doc dump bombshells be?

• Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape

Votes: 44 13.7%
  • lack of Nanny's fingerprints on the duct tape

Votes: 22 6.8%
  • Casey's DNA

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • Caylee's lip prints

Votes: 15 4.7%
  • scrapbooking supplies/stickers/toys that match

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • bedding from the A's household- Winnie the Pooh, pink camo

Votes: 49 15.2%
  • More than one of the above

Votes: 263 81.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait! Foaming out the mouth-----need documents now!!! So excited to finally get some more insight to the Prosecution's case. Maybe if we are really lucky we will get fingerprints, DNA, complete listing of things removed from the crime scene, and some interviews(crossing my fingers and toes for Annie's interview). Wishful thinking I know but a girl can dream. I was really getting concerned and mild symptoms of withdrawal from the lack of new threads. :woohoo:

The first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning was today is DOC DUMP DAY!! :woohoo:

The remains were found inside of two black plastic bags and a canvas laundry bag. Detectives also found a stained Winnie the Pooh blanket, a pair of size 24 month pink and white stripe shorts, a pink size 3T shirt with the words "BIG TROUBLE comes small" written on the front and what detectives thought to be pieces of a child's pull up.

*bolded by me* The fact that Casey dumped her with this shirt on makes me furious!

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to post the docs. on the Orlando Sentinel's site? SOOOOO excited but trying to be patient. :confused:

So Caylee had on the same clothing that she had on in the video from the nursing home? Man! She had never been changed since getting back home with Cindy, IMO.

ETA: Nevermind.

Duct tape on Caylee matches Duct Tape on gas can!

I am new here so forgive me if I am doing this wrong. I know we were led to believe there would be a doc dump today and I hope for sure we do, my nerves can't take it either, LOL. Being that one report has pretty adamantly stated Casey's fingerprints are not on the duct tape, I am tending to believe that, however, they have somethin' big coming forward. I'm still hoping for prints but I'm not feeling that's what it is.

To post I need to hit "reply" or are there other options other than "reply and quote? Sorry, I'll learn quick, promise :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian