2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the photos are NOT just *advertiser censored* type pictures...

i bet it has them showing casey drinking and drugging around caylee

you heard it here FIRST

:D

I would not be surprised if there are photos of Caylee at more parties

JB talking faster sounding ticked off

Oh, look at that, he is learning some law...must be his class...why?whom?when? Foul...

Is the mention of an underwear drawer a "freudian" aka Baezian slip??????????????????????????????? Must be some racy lingere shots for that to come to mind. Otherwise why not say take a photo of her bathroom vanity or kitchen. Yep.......... underwear drawer. Maybe that means in her underwear or her drawers. And BTW.....Law for Dummies needs to ask that he stop quoting highlighted text in their book. Sheesh.

JB also likes the phrase, "quite frankly"! LOL!

okay I'm following this thread the other thread is slower, thank you all for posting details!

it would behoove mr baez to complete one sentence before uh, uh, umm, beginning another unfinished sentence. moo

okay wy am i even watching this?
how is the back of someone's head for half an hour interesting at all?
:eyeroll:

stating statute that definds public records

KC probably thinks she looks fat in these particular pics and doesn't want them out in public because of that. Okay, that's my catty comment--done now ;)

Statute 119.011 sub 11

Paraphrase definition of public records = everything we receive in course of business unless there is an exemption

Wow, Baez is such a lousy speaker, um, um - he doesn't seem very comfortable or confident in front of a judge.

Compare to the State's guy...

ASA talking about sunshine law and exceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members