2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...totally OT, but when I was growing up I heard many whispered conversations between my older sisters and their friends. When I asked them what giving head was, they told me its when you take off your head, and give it to someone else.
Unlike LA, I didnt believe everything my sisters told me.
I'm thinking today I might do a side by side pic of the very icky, possibly KC giving a BJ, with the pic of KC with a burito in her mouth.
Dont worry...i wont post it.
You can't post much of "that" pic but what about just the face and eyes etc next to each other?

Woe to anyone uploading swimwear pics to Photobucket and then deleting them from their hard drive and camera memory card. Gone forever.

The purpose for PB and similar websites is to share pics. You collect them in one spot and multiple friends & family members can view them. I wouldn't count on PB as my primary repository for storing pics though, or even as a means of backup. They don't guarantee they won't lose your pics, either on accident or on purpose.

As far as the varying skin tone question, the answer is yes - all different skin tones are accounted for in good filters. Filters also look for shapes associated with specific body parts. Just recently there was quite an uproar because facebook removed some breastfeeding pics.

You can't post much of "that" pic but what about just the face and eyes etc next to each other?

Focus on the various features of the nose (esp. where it emerges from the face)...

Attachments

• kc3.jpg
    kc3.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 117
  • kc2.jpg
    kc2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 81
Bringing the other pic down here:

picture.php
attachment.php

But Baez didnt thing the Casey dressed in a flag was viewable to the public either and we saw that a long time ago.

Not sure if this has been responded to yet - but Baez DID realize that photo had been released. He was showing an example of why these other photos should not be released, because people will make dolls out of them and sell them on ebay.

Bringing the other pic down here:

Good idea, but now we have a blown* margin because of pic size. The brow/nose origin is altered in the KC food pic because she is intentionally widening her eyes and lifting her eyebrows.

* puns are everywhere.

Good idea, but now we have a blown* margin because of pic size. The brow/nose origin is altered in the KC food pic because she is intentionally widening her eyes and lifting her eyebrows.

* puns are everywhere.
Magin was OK? No Blow out on that?

Anyway mirrored one to get better comparison.

As You said hours ago: Nose totally different!

Margin is way better now (you cropped the food pic), and the image flip was a good idea. You can see that KC's nose shape is changed because of her lifted eyebrows (so much lift that it furrows her forehead).

Margin is way better now (you cropped the food pic), and the image flip was a good idea. You can see that KC's nose shape is changed because of her lifted eyebrows (so much lift that it furrows her forehead).
KC badly in need of spot remover?

LOL...totally OT, but when I was growing up I heard many whispered conversations between my older sisters and their friends. When I asked them what giving head was, they told me its when you take off your head, and give it to someone else.
I'm thinking today I might do a side by side pic of the very icky, possibly KC giving a BJ, with the pic of KC with a burito in her mouth.

Post it over in the parking lot in the "bad pictures" thread...

Forget the mouth though. It has taken me months to block that picture out and even with "part" of it missing I am still about to puke! Maybe she got the idea from the banana? UGH! ICK! YUCKY! BLAH!

Why does everyone always think I'm Cindy? LMAO. I tend to pick apart each item. Whether photos, decomp, chloroform searches, heck everything. I have to keep in mind the "big picture", which I try to do. I should have been a defense attorney.

Thank you. Photobucket is a legitimate account and they delete "trash/*advertiser censored*". As I said, Baez is making a big deal out of nothing. What will be relevant are the pics after Caylee went missing. Nothing beforehand.

In total agreement with those who posted that Casey's conduct prior to the date Caylee was deemed missing, may or may not be relevant.

In the big picture, there are no such clear cut rules for applying relevance standards regarding evidence in a criminal trial. :wink:

Each piece of evidence, whether photographic, documentary, circumstantial, or otherwise, is analyzed on it's own. It's highly unusual to hear a ruling that everything before or after a certain date will or will not be admissible because the date is viewed as a cut-off point.
People can spend a long time planning evil doings.

If Casey is photographed in front of graffiti which she just finished spray painting , which reads "Death to Little Children" and it's dated a year before Caylee disappeared, I'd think a jury might be entitled to see this.

No, I don't have any "scoop" on any graffiti...It is not real. I am just making a point which is part of my always humble opinion.

:smiliescale: MH :) & :wolf:

More important, I figured out "double quotes." :partyguy: :woohoo:
Thank You , Dunlurken...Must be something you did; Couldn't be me. :biggrin:

if you're gonna do that, just use the burrito to replace the, um, man-burrito (hehe eeew!) in the raunchy shot.

while this will ruin burritos for most people, it will be funny and reasonably accurate for a side by side comparison.

did i say side by side? i meant entree by entree. heeehee.

I've been accused of being Cindy so many times that I'm beginning to believe it's my name.

:waitasec:
Hey Chilly! No way! There is not a chance that YOU could EVER be confused with Cindy-your points are too clear and valid and TRUTHFUL! You are missing ALL the attributes that would be associated with Cindy. Whomever told you that must have just been trying to make you mad...:angel:

if you're gonna do that, just use the burrito to replace the, um, man-burrito (hehe eeew!) in the raunchy shot.

while this will ruin burritos for most people, it will be funny and reasonably accurate for a side by side comparison.

did i say side by side? i meant entree by entree. heeehee.

Ewww! Man-burrito. Sorry, just had to respond. :crazy:

:waitasec:
Hey Chilly! No way! There is not a chance that YOU could EVER be confused with Cindy-your points are too clear and valid and TRUTHFUL! You are missing ALL the attributes that would be associated with Cindy. Whomever told you that must have just been trying to make you mad...:angel:

LOL...must be the way I chew gum, I guess.
1.gif

In their defense, if they are on anti depressant meds, or anti anxiety meds chewing gum helps with the dry mouth that is a side effect. And can damage teeth. When I was working as a dental nurse, we used to write letters to our patients school/work saying that it was a medical need for them to chew gum if they had been told they couldnt chew while working/learning.
JMO

I know people who have Sjorens Syndrome (dry eye/dry mouth) and it can be a huge problem. "House" even used it once. :yes:

But geeez, couldn't they have someone on standby right outside the Courtroom door if this were a medical necessity. It's not like they were sequestered for 14 weeks WITHOUT gum.
Counsel could have arranged to have staff armed with gum, just outside the door.

It probably would be more polite to quietly leave the Courtroom to access this extreme :rolleyes: medical necessity than it is to do the exaggerated chewing. I haven't watched the whole thing. I don't really know who was chewing while Court was in session, but lawyers usually try to stop that type of conduct.
If their teeth are suffering irreversible decay during a relatively short motion hearing, they need a better dentist. Just my humble opinion...

:smiliescale: :wolf:

Not sure if this has been responded to yet - but Baez DID realize that photo had been released. He was showing an example of why these other photos should not be released, because people will make dolls out of them and sell them on ebay.
Thats THREE cindys on this thread alone!

I never saw it before, but now I'll have to watch for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhereIsRuthClerveau