2009.03.03 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked about that band aid many times now i have an answer. NG most be reading the thread!!!!!

Investigators say that the dumpster hadn't been dumped since prior to Haleigh's disappearance.

TN asked for the dumpster area to be searched over and over before it was.

Natisha Lance: information is the dumpster hadn't been emptied since Haleigh's disappearance, prior to being hit on by cadaver dogs. Dumpster company hasn't returned media phone calls.

So if the dogs only hit on remains and more than one dog hit there(dumpster), but they didn't find anything, what does that mean? I'm confused.

I'm confused about that too ~ like from last year??? :waitasec:

That's what I heard her say.........."water bottles, soda cans, and Easter eggs."

I don't think that's unusual.........I've found plastic Easter eggs many months after Easter, hidden under plants.

This is what one media outlet says about the dumpster

Late last week, search teams with dogs specially trained to find human remains canvassed the area around the Cummings home. Three of those dogs "alerted" at a trash container in a neighboring subdivision, but it was believed they were reacting to a personal hygiene item found inside.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/03/news/news01.txt

That's what I heard her say.........."water bottles, soda cans, and Easter eggs."

I don't think that's unusual.........I've found plastic Easter eggs many months after Easter, hidden under plants.

Yes they can be left from last year since there are so many woods for hiding easter eggs. I can imagine loosing a few....

Former tenent of mobile home: master bedroom is about 10 by 14. Kitchen door that was left open..........you'd have to go through the living room, kitchen and into the utility room........basically the length of the home

Rev. Smallwood, former tenant of mobile home, on show again. Describing master bedroom, 10 x 14, very large bath at end of bedroom. Back kitchen door at opposite end of mobile home from master bedroom, through laundry room. Metal sliding bolt on door to keep it from popping open.

Ray Guidice: difficult to believe somebody was walking around inside house without anybody noticing; floor creaks.

Oh, plastic eggs! :doh:

Rev. Smallwood, former tenant of mobile home, on show again. Describing master bedroom, 10 x 14, very large bath at end of bedroom. Back kitchen door at opposite end of mobile home from master bedroom, through laundry room. Metal sliding bolt on door to keep it from popping open.

Ray Guidice: difficult to believe somebody was walking around inside house without anybody noticing; floor creaks.

Here we go back to the bolt. That bold would not be accessed from the outside of the home to be picked open. I would have to be open from the inside. Ron said that bolt was hard to lock, I took this as meaning that he would have to lift up on the door to align the bolt to the hole.

okay plastic, I was thinking dyed real Easter eggs..........blonde moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fortypoundcat