2009.03.05 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, not implicating him in Caylee's death. I read the Baez motion last night. It's about the "win her over" chloroform thing. I think Baez may be looking for evidence that RM might be the reason why chloroform was found in KC's trunk. Like he may have had a chloroform fetish.

You should read the motion. I don't think Baez or KC have intent to implicate RM in Caylee's death.

Nancy G said it not me, I'm with you, & yes I did read the motion, & wondered why she headlined that last night?

He actually does say that. The discussion is in different parts of the interview. AL even compares it to another them when she really was crying. He could tell the difference.

Aha. I'll have to read through that. Makes me wonder if she staged that episode to garner some sympathy.

What are these guys thinking!? That if by some chance KC gets out of jail someday she'll want to meet up with them? Could you imagine.."so how did you meet your boyfriend?" Oh he sent me money when I was incarcerated!

Did I miss something? Nancy didn't say anything about a prostitute in Miami having Caylee and were moving her around??

Why are they saying KC didn't cry tears when AL saw her watching the video? In the interview with AL in the doc dump today, he doesn't say anything about KC "making crying sounds but not shedding any tears". He says she was crying! Did I read that wrong?

No. You did not read that wrong. I was going to bring up that very thing myself. The detective asked if she were really sobbing or was it pathetic crying or something -- all AL said was "Pathetic" or something. He didn't act like she wasn't crying, he just acted like she wasn't sobbing.

What are these guys thinking!? That if by some chance KC gets out of jail someday she'll want to meet up with them? Could you imagine.."so how did you meet your boyfriend?" Oh he sent me money when I was incarcerated!
It's the same thing with women who fall in love with men in prison and on DR, even marrying them! :eek: MOO

They could be psychopathic stalker types. Hello. I love you. Bang!

Hi everyone! I am joining late and trying to absorb everything that is happening today. I can't thank you all enough for your intelligent insight, commentary and humor. This helps me so much. I will watch NG on the repeat of her show in an hour. I agree with so many of you on your comments about Ants, photos, Tony L., Marc Klass who really has CLASS..u go Marc!!

Hi everyone! I am joining late and trying to absorb everything that is happening today. I can't thank you all enough for your intelligent insight, commentary and humor. This helps me so much. I will watch NG on the repeat of her show in an hour. I agree with so many of you on your comments about Ants, photos, Tony L., Marc Klass who really has CLASS..u go Marc!!
You're most welcome! :) I'm planning to watch the repeat too. It was a good show tonight!

Hi travelgal, most of this we already knew and have seen most of the pics. The biggest surprise was TL taping Lee

If one believes in the death penalty...what more could you ask for in this case to put the death penalty on the table? How could she throw her daughter away like garbage?

If one believes in the death penalty...what more could you ask for in this case to put the death penalty on the table? How could she throw her daughter away like garbage?
They must not think a jury would sentence her to death? :waitasec:

Why are they saying KC didn't cry tears when AL saw her watching the video? In the interview with AL in the doc dump today, he doesn't say anything about KC "making crying sounds but not shedding any tears". He says she was crying! Did I read that wrong?

From what I recall reading of TL's transcript, when questioned about recalling a previous event, he stated that he remembered, after his initial interviews, an event while she was staying with him, that he woke up, and Casey was watching a video on her laptop, of Caylee's visit with her GGD and was "crying." The questioning/conversation was steered in another direction with the attempt to recreate TL's route to get to Casey during the first "ran out of gas" incident, and eventually circled back to asking about the "crying" incident in the bed while watching the video of Caylee and GGD. He stated that her "crying" wasn't the "real" kind of crying but the "pathetic" kind of fake crying where one would wipe away non-existent tears. Her makeup never ran.

That's all I recall reading off of the top of my head. Hope that helps explain TLs statement to LE.

Nancy's on again for those who missed her the first time ~ or want to watch again! :D

I have just started watching NG now. I love what Marc Klass said....if anyone deserves the death penalty, its KC Anthony. Love it!

I have just started watching NG now. I love what Marc Klass said....if anyone deserves the death penalty, its KC Anthony. Love it!
I agree with everything he said tonight. I can't imagine what it was like for little Caylee being killed by the one person who was supposed to love her unconditionally ~ her own mother. :cry:

Until tomorrow night ~ have a good night everyone! :seeya:

Steve Helling with People Mag:

TL says he catches tot mom on computer watching last known video of Caylee alive. She is sitting Indian style on the bed and KC is making these noises like she is crying, but there are no tears.

did anyone else notice that, in the actual interview in which TL discusses this incident, he never says there are no tears? he says she is crying, period. he wakes up and she is watching the video and crying at the foot of his bed.

either NG and her guests are sensationalizing things (which i'm sure would NEVER happen, right? :rolleyes:), or i'm missing where TL says this.

From what I recall reading of TL's transcript, when questioned about recalling a previous event, he stated that he remembered, after his initial interviews, an event while she was staying with him, that he woke up, and Casey was watching a video on her laptop, of Caylee's visit with her GGD and was "crying." The questioning/conversation was steered in another direction with the attempt to recreate TL's route to get to Casey during the first "ran out of gas" incident, and eventually circled back to asking about the "crying" incident in the bed while watching the video of Caylee and GGD. He stated that her "crying" wasn't the "real" kind of crying but the "pathetic" kind of fake crying where one would wipe away non-existent tears. Her makeup never ran.

That's all I recall reading off of the top of my head. Hope that helps explain TLs statement to LE.

wait--so where is his statement about pathetic fake crying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93