2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the videos and the money for defense whats happening there?

Anyone else think the reality is starting to set in for Casey? Must have been pretty hard to sit there and watch JB stammer through that hearing and then for the SA rip him a new one. She looked like she was about to cry on her way out.

And Casey is present to witness it. Maybe that is why they want her present in the courtroom. She can't plead ignorance later.

I am sure he wants JB pulled off this case, and so he gave him a lot of rope today.

Nothing heard about the videos or the financial matters.
So, a waste of my time. Baez needs to be let go if he doesn't know what the heck he's doing. I want a fair and impartial trial. No more smoke and mirrors. A jury won't like this kind of carp at all.

why did I think that this hearing was going to cover George's suicide note?

Did I dream that?

I need to run to the parking lot and....ahem....discuss casey's latest costume. :rolleyes:

Just catching it on HLN...anybody notice that KC now reaches up and puts her hand over the microphone so she can't be heard!!!!!!!!!! GAG

Someone on here, and I'm sorry I don't remember who, said she caught him from another inmate one of the times she was arrested.

:floorlaugh:You make him sound like a case of the flu!:floorlaugh:

Ok, So between JB's floundering and LBK darth vader impression, I can't quite sort out the details lol. Here's my own recap, tell me if I got this right?

I'm sorry, but this makes me giggle (bolded by me). There seems to be a few Star Wars characters involved in this case, huh?

I saw no acknowlegment from KC to parents. Question, I saw George wearing his Caylee pin, but couldnt see CA wearing either a Caylee pin or the KC pin. Did I just miss it?

Did I dream that?

I need to run to the parking lot and....ahem....discuss casey's latest costume. :rolleyes:

It was the first motion heard.

Did I dream that?

done..kept quiet for now...leaves the door open for media to come in and argue Sunshine.

Anyone else think the reality is starting to set in for Casey? Must have been pretty hard to sit there and watch JB stammer through that hearing and then for the SA rip him a new one. She looked like she was about to cry on her way out.

I do not think Miss Anthony had a CLUE about any of todays proceedings.

Dang it! I knew I should have watched HLN, my feed ended before she left AND LKB was breathing so hard in the microphone I thought I was listening to a charging bull :eek:

LOL exactly. I was like WTH is breathing heavy like that. I will think of her as the bull from now on. :cow::dervish:

Oh God, not Dr. Lee again, finding evidence nobody else does.

yes. lets not forget the 1st Phil Spector trial where he "found" a fingernail blown off of Lana Clarksons hand, bragged about publicly, then threw it way (or otherwise disposed of it) and denied it all under oath. The judge made sure the jury knew of Dr Lee's "indisgression".

He hasn't been called at a witness in trial #2.

He is without intergrity.

I think she saw what the rest of us saw. JB is in over his head. This was a 'real' day for her. The rest was just fair tale stuff.

Notice how he acted when he was done (and lost) with his motion. Wiggling around, and then leaning forward to talk to KCK. LKB thought he was going to talk to her. But it was KC he was going to talk to. Then he spent a few minutes wispering in her ear.

He was clearly flustered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member