2009.03.12 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
they didn't take the inner door with the deadbolt lock, just the storm door.

kikid, thanks for the clarification...I really thought it was the solid door. Ok, back to the drawing board on the storm door.

through logical deduction we can say that LE did NOT take the screen door for:

*prints (they already lifted prints and the doors been cleaned).
*to show how it slammed shut (the entire door frame would have been taken for this).
*trace evidence such as dna (evidence would have been extracted & tested while in police custody)

which leaves:

*prints of someone who has recently been there and used that door (someone they didn't have enough evidence to subpoena or get a court order for?)*the door itself is evidence, such as scrapings or marks showing that a brick had been used many times to hold it open.

If anyone can think of more, please add to the list.

bolded by me:

Kikid, the above bolded reminds me of the strange man reported on one of the news stations yesterday or day before, that was lurking around the house and acting strangely. Authorities had him removed from the property. Has there been any more reports about this man? I have not heard any new reports and find it strange that nobody is talking about this any further. Maybe the guy tried to break in the back door while there?

Bethany wasn't asked what she thought about the wedding or about Ron and Misty. She was just asked about the custody case. I think she is right though...this is no time to get into a battle over custody. That will take the focus off of Haleigh and on the battle.

Right after my daughter was murdered the killer's (ex husband) mom and stepfather decided they wanted custody of my granddaughter who was almost 5 at the time. So they got an attorney and the war was on. It was really awful following right on the heals of the murder. We battled for 3 1/2 years and it was ugly. Trying to grieve and stay strong for the custody battle is really hell. I feel bad for Ron having to go through this while Haleigh is still missing.

It was said on Nancy by..I can't remember who...that they thought LE was looking for tool marks and things like that on the door. They couldn't be looking for fingerprints as so many people have been in and out of there lately including media.

(my bold)

Regarding taking the focus off Haleigh: I wonder if we'll hear that that's ok too "as long as it keeps Haleigh's story in the news." :waitasec: ;)

As for Bethany, she looked kind of silly to me, because she got all outraged, saying they shouldn't be fighting for custody but should be going through CPS instead... But Crystal's attorney had just finished saying that was exactly what they were going to do. :crazy:

Just saw a rerun of the NG show where Crystal's attorney was talking about people independent of the family speaking to abuse by Ron of the children.

What will we learn next?? Probably won't be great whatever it is.

Where in the World is Haleigh?

Bethany wasn't asked what she thought about the wedding or about Ron and Misty. She was just asked about the custody case. I think she is right though...this is no time to get into a battle over custody. That will take the focus off of Haleigh and on the battle.

Right after my daughter was murdered the killer's (ex husband) mom and stepfather decided they wanted custody of my granddaughter who was almost 5 at the time. So they got an attorney and the war was on. It was really awful following right on the heals of the murder. We battled for 3 1/2 years and it was ugly. Trying to grieve and stay strong for the custody battle is really hell. I feel bad for Ron having to go through this while Haleigh is still missing.

It was said on Nancy by..I can't remember who...that they thought LE was looking for tool marks and things like that on the door. They couldn't be looking for fingerprints as so many people have been in and out of there lately including media.

Bobbisangel:
This is the first time I have read about your daughter. It makes me understand now why you are feeling bad about Ron. :)
I am so sorry to hear about your daughter and my sympathies go out to you and your family. What happened with your granddaughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500