2009.03.17 ISSUES with JVM - WOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'd like to know why this is a "bombshell" to JVM. I mean, the document dump last month made the fact that Lee wasn't the baby daddy quite clear. Are these people really that far behind?

I should have stuck with :snooty: and forgot about :D. LOL!

Seriously, I should know better by now. :doh:

So I'd like to know why this is a "bombshell" to JVM. I mean, the document dump last month made the fact that Lee wasn't the baby daddy quite clear. Are these people really that far behind?

Its a bombshell to NG too. I am done with both of them. Will just get my news here.

In fact, I think I need a news hiatus on both this and HC. If either has truly breaking new, could someone please PM me? TIA

That does it! I'm done with JVM. I'm almost through with NG too. She needs to take bombshell out of her vocabulary and change that stupid lead in to her show. Does she even know the meaning of bombshell? Ugh!!!!!

BOMBSHELL! is to Nancy as OUTRAGE! is to JVM- These two got on my nerves looong ago. I get better, more accurate news right here....thank you very much!

One of the nice things about reading here is checking out the NG thread and deciding if it's worth watching or not (Thanks Patty)!

Usually I don't bother, but it's nice to know what I'm missing!

What gives? Did someone from their channel finally read the document dump or something? Cripes!

Man all these shows are way far behind...we've all been through this information how long ago?

Not only do both of the shows (jvm & ng) say crap is a bombshell when its not...but they both keeping running photos and jail house interview (etc) over and over again..I feel that if they would just stick to the real news at hand they would be able to get more content into there shows...All the repeated info ever night really gets on my nerves...Plus when NG comes back from all the commercial breaks she always take a call in and then before the person can even get the question out they start playing the dang music for another commercial break..I have about had all I can take on both of these shows..They are all hype with no content..I think they need to hire someone here from WS to report to them what has been revealed in the document dumps..How can you do proper reporting when you have no idea what is going on in the case..

Thanks for letting me rant (not that it will do any good for either of these shows)

Agree. The only "breaking news" and "bombshells" seem to be peddling new photos of her twins every other day. These shows are months behind this site!

:banghead:I am glad I wasnt alone in these sentiments, I told my DH months ago that I dont need to watch the bombshells- I read it here days in advance. I too, am tired of the same old clips and photos , its like having a conversation with someone who is drunk,, you hear the same story 15 times. If I have to see another video of Casey crying...:banghead:

I stopped watching both of these sensationalist ninconpoops months ago once it became apparent that none of the producers or talent does any leg work. They are more than comfortable to allow us to do all of their digging for them and they take the praise and advertising dollar$ for themselves.

I would say it's a good thing because they keep these stories up and in the news but, I'm pretty sure the viewer base doesn't change even a little bit from night-to-night so what's the point?

Issues started out as a really informative show. JVM had interesting and up to date info and she was not abrasive to her guest as NG. Last night's show was so off the mark, no real bombshells at all. I'm not wasting my time with lies thrown at me to get me to watch, it's insulting. The best place for news on this case is right here with WS!!!:)

I'm through with NG and JVM, too. Their "bombshells" are always old news to us here. NG lost her good southern manners months ago and now JVM is starting to scream everything, too. And what's up with the shiny clothes that NG has taken to wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname