2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they say the pages came from the house? Maybe they were found with the body, if they have been found. Sorry I'm just hoping for a big golden spike in KC's coffin...

Did they say the pages came from the house? Maybe they were found with the body, if they have been found. Sorry I'm just hoping for a big golden spike in KC's coffin...
OT, Siberian I just LOVE your picture..Siberian's have always been one of my favorite dogs !!!!

I believe it! Cindy was threatening to take custody of Caylee.
Casey felt she would be better off dead.

If this proves to be true - the missing diary pages being proved to be written by KC - I wonder if CA would then believe that KC murdered Caylee?

Were there things that this lady took to OCSO ? I am not sure, I thought I remembered hearing that.

IIRC< The last time I visited the site (sorry, don't have the link), The person that started the thread apologized for starting it, stating that the woman with the trash apparently didn't have anything that she said she did. The woman with the trash said she had some kind of shoulder injury and couldn't post. Then someone was supposed to go and photograph the contents of the trash and post it. Nothing after that.

I'll try to find the link. Wish me luck...

I am confused. If these pages exist they would have to be turned over with discovery. If the Pros intends to use them at trial they have to release them as discovery to the defense , don't they?

Only when LE is done "investigating" the item. That's a very loose term. They might be investigating these pages until right before the trial. Then they have to turn them over for discovery.

If this proves to be true - the missing diary pages being proved to be written by KC - I wonder if CA would then believe that KC murdered Caylee?
Just like Cindy said on a TV interview, "nothing would make me believe that my daughter killed Caylee". I don't believe she would buy it, even with a written confession.

I am wondering if LP's female bodyguard that was with KC after her release might have taken them. I remember him saying that she didn't even tell him everything. I haven't been keeping up lately but I do remember her asking for immunity and I don't think we ever really knew why, did we?

Keep in mind her that NG had NO PROBLEM for MONTHS let LP state baloney that was UNSUBSTANTIATED.

I do believe there could be more about the diary. I am surprised that LE did not take ALL Paperwork from Casey's room.

NG is all about ratings.

I wonder too.
When I said I believe it, I meant that I believe Casey really hates her mother and this would be the ultimate pay back.
She could be rid of Caylee and bring Cindy to her knees. If this were the case, I don't think anyone or anything would convince Cindy because she thinks she is the greatest.

I know people who lie and steal from those who love them but I can't imagine they would kill someone and it would take a lot for me to believe it and I am not related to them so I can see why a parent would find it almost impossible to believe their daughter killed her child. How do you wrap your mind around that especially when your whole world already has just crashed around you? I can't even imagine how horrible it must be to be KC's family and wake up each day and to realize yet again that your grand daughter is dead and your daughter is in jail for her murder. Nothing KC did ever prepared them for this. Well, unless those little pets they buried were murdered too.

If the woman with the trash really had found something and it got out at all you can bet she had LE at her door so she might be told to say she found nothing although I tend to believe they probably were careful about what they put in the trash in front of their home. They tend to haul things in the trunk so you could get it out that way much easier, or at least KC likes to haul things in the trunk.

I am wondering if LP's female bodyguard that was with KC after her release might have taken them. I remember him saying that she didn't even tell him everything. I haven't been keeping up lately but I do remember her asking for immunity and I don't think we ever really knew why, did we?

Nope, but the speculation that seemed to carry the most weight was that Tracy had either let KC use her cell phone or her laptop.

When a WS spent time with Tracy at BP one day, Tracy was said to have provided a few details that I still believe.

I don't think she would have gone so far as to take the pages, but it'd be great if she did.

<Casey Anthony Jailhouse Birthday on March 19 - Will YOU Wish Her a Happy One? In this report, we include Casey Anthony’s mailing address so you can send cards and letters wishing her a happy birthday, or … ??? >

For more read ...
http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/03/10/casey-anthony-birthday-on-march-19/

Website that ran the latest diary news tonite on NG. Note the date of article release.
<"Casey Anthony “murder diary” found, claims source - and we’ve got world-exclusive excerpts">
January 22, 2009 by derekclontz
http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/20...source-and-weve-got-world-exclusive-excerpts/

If the woman with the trash really had found something and it got out at all you can bet she had LE at her door so she might be told to say she found nothing although I tend to believe they probably were careful about what they put in the trash in front of their home. They tend to haul things in the trunk so you could get it out that way much easier, or at least KC likes to haul things in the trunk.

It got out alright. We watched it on live cam, IIRC correctly? Or that night on the news. And she posted here.

I was kidding about the trash lady, but maybe she did take stuff to OCSO...if she had something important she would have been told not to tell anyone.
When did she grab the first bag? Was KC home then?

If KC thought she could get away with murder, she also prob'ly thought nobody would find something she threw out - before people started taking their trash.

I took a bath and came back to 2 more pages, so I am behind here. I remember she had the cut up hat in 1 bag.

Although none of us where in the A home while she was out on bail. I think it's safe to assume, although they were all "pretending" that everything was just like normal, that CA and especially GA were watching Casey like a hawk. I would bet even someone as sneaky as Casey wouldn't have felt comfortable destroying any evidence being watched so closely. I bet CA was watching for even the smallest sign to lead her to Caylee.

maybe, but all it would take is a few loud, petulant 'leave me alone!'s and door slams til g and c would look at each other and say 'she needs her space, she's been through a lot' and then scurry off to their respective corners.

Does this mean that the pages regarding how happy and fulfilled she was were actually written in 2008? You remember guys-the first few pages which were dated in June, IIRC...

I am confused. If these pages exist they would have to be turned over with discovery. If the Pros intends to use them at trial they have to release them as discovery to the defense , don't they?

Does that make this news story one of those OCSO leaks that Baez is always griping about?

I think the whole thing is baloney, but then my opinion of Kathi B isn't as favorable as that of many posters here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname