2009.03.25 ISSUES:w/JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE are being very careful in what they say as not to get into the same situation as the Anthony case.

I hope somehow this is the break that Haleigh needs. I'm going to be gone for about 5 days with limited computer access and hope when I return we'll all be celebrating.

As far as I know the Greg dude was poly'd
and CLEARED.

my bold...

or..to get back at him? (rc)
Something like, you got my girl...so, I got your girl?

Well that to... and the way that you put it makes it seem more likely. But I was thinking that he was doing it to hurt Misty. Maybe she wouldn't be as torn up as Ron, but it sure would throw a monkey wrench into Misty's life.

Question:

Is Nancy Grace pulling away from this story?

I don't see a thread for her here and I'm just asking.:confused:

Well, now that it's in the MSM, I wonder if Misty has heard about Ron wanting to put a pistol in her mouth... unless of course Ron and Misty were both playing cobra, which is totally possible.

Gads!!! And the honeymoon is't even officially over - or is it?:crazy::confused::eek::rolleyes:

I hope somehow this is the break that Haleigh needs. I'm going to be gone for about 5 days with limited computer access and hope when I return we'll all be celebrating.

Have a safe trip, titanfan, and I :prayer: we will too.

Well, now that it's in the MSM, I wonder if Misty has heard about Ron wanting to put a pistol in her mouth... unless of course Ron and Misty were both playing cobra, which is totally possible.

That is a interesting thought.:waitasec: It had cross my mind only in a different way becaus of the comment " ....put a pistol in her mouth....". I just have this feeling he is always makeing hidden meaning coments that would fit with the facts of his relationship (as it was and now is) with Crystal.
Take out the trash... etc. NOT MY STAEMENT:crazy:
He would not allow her to his home.
IMOO he has been in fear of this very thing (some one coming into his home) because of his actions and statements. (With hidden meanings)
Just MOO

How on earth is Ron explaining these statement to Misty? I would think that they completely undermine any efforts to trick the truth out of her.

Bumping, because I just don't see how Ron would be able to explain the Cobra conversation to Misty.

I guess we have no way of knowing what he would say, but any idea of what he could say or even if it would be possible to explain it away?

Bumping, because I just don't see how Ron would be able to explain the Cobra conversation to Misty.

I guess we have no way of knowing what he would say, but any idea of what he could say or even if it would be possible to explain it away?
Who knows for sure whether Cobra spoke the truth about events at all ??

As far as I know the White Boy Greg dude was poly'd
and CLEARED.

I don't think you heard directly from LE that he passed...or is cleared. If you did can you post a link please to that info. The only one I have heard say that is Cobra and I don't belive anything he says. He was caught in a web of lies in the CA case.

TJ Hart said he hasn't been able to get in touch with Cobra since the interview.I found that to be strange,Cobra strikes me as someone who would take every opportunity to talk to media.So,who knows where this will go,but this week we do have more info than we've had for weeks.I just want LE to break loose and say something,except,"I don't want to talk about this today."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona