2009.03.25 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
JM: only time PI went out to look for Caylee was when he went to site where remains were found. PI wouldn't tell JM who gave him the tip to go there. PI also didn't call LE. Possibly LA, but PI hasn't told anyone.

One more observation -

is it my color on my TV, or is Baez' tie and pocket handkerchief also purple, matching KC's sweater?

(OMG if they coordinated their outfits, hahahaha)
He's wearing a pale blue shirt, and a dk blue tie with polka dots. Can't tell if the dots are white or pale blue...

JM - talking about JH and DC searching the woods. The Anthony family never called the police. JH thinks the tip of this location came from LA!

Why is NG acting like she hasn't heard this before, about the PI's not calling the cops on the suburban tip...
Did he, JM, just say that JH thought it was Lee on the other end of the phone when DC was at suburban ?

JM: only time PI went out to look for Caylee was when he went to site where remains were found. PI wouldn't tell JM who gave him the tip to go there. PI also didn't call LE. Possibly LA, but PI hasn't told anyone.

I'm leaning more and more towards the Anthonys knowing where Caylee was and that one of the family members is the source of the information.

I'm leaning more and more towards the Anthonys knowing where Caylee was and that one of the family members is the source of the information.
Me too, now wouldn't that be something...if they really knew...

Why is NG acting like she hasn't heard this before, about the PI's not calling the cops on the suburban tip...
Did he, JM, just say that JH thought it was Lee on the other end of the phone when DC was at suburban ?
Yes!

JM: asked JH if DC ever told him who gave him the tip. JH said it might have been LA.

DC would never tell JH who gave him the tip on the location where the remains were ultimately found

I believe they've known from "day 31" that Caylee was dead, LA knew where she was and all have been covering for her ever since. MOO

I believe they've known from "day 31" that Caylee was dead, LA knew where she was and all have been covering for her ever since. MOO
Yep, and Cindy telling detectives that she sent people down there to search a month prior...they all knew probably, and going on TV talking about live Caylee sightings, HOW do you do that ?????

I think that when all this is said & done the entire Anthony family is going to be behind bars.

I'm convinced that they knew Caylee was in those woods & they did just let her lay there.

Nancy asking Dr. Perper about state's witness list, and Dr. from Oakridge Labs, re: air sample evidence. Asking if Caylee had been administered chloroform or other sedative would it show up in her hair.

Dr. Perper: greatly doubts it (about her hair). (sorry, couldn't really understand him when he was talking about the air sample)

Nancy now talking about another missing person...:(

I think that when all this is said & done the entire Anthony family is going to be behind bars.

I'm convinced that they knew Caylee was in those woods & they did just let her lay there.
I'm sure LA knew, from what the conversation Casey had with him at the jail, she was giving him hints. She probably told him exactly where when she was out on bond. Also remember the "secret" they seem to have, and the "promise he made" (mentioned at the memorial). MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member