2009.03.26 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonding with your PI on the level of intimacy you have with your husband, is so not right. BUT, it is irrelevant, IMO, to the ZFG case. I ponder if the lawyer for ZFG is just pulling these questions out as an embarrassment tactic to push the other side to seek a quick settlement, so as to stop the humiliation the questions are causing. (Ya know, embarrass them into not going to court... just pay up to shut the ZFG side up. It's a smart move if you think about it...)

Well remember CA did accuse JM of being an " ambulance chaser", so maybe he is getting her back!

Bonding with your PI on the level of intimacy you have with your husband, is so not right. BUT, it is irrelevant, IMO, to the ZFG case. I ponder if the lawyer for ZFG is just pulling these questions out as an embarrassment tactic to push the other side to seek a quick settlement, so as to stop the humiliation the questions are causing. (Ya know, embarrass them into not going to court... just pay up to shut the ZFG side up. It's a smart move if you think about it...)

I have to seriously question his motives too. Isn't the ZFG suit only for 15k? All those videotaped depositions are costing a lot of money. And I'm pretty sure KC is judgment proof right now. My guess is that he's working on contingency. So.. why's he doing it? He's not likely to ever see money from this. Well, let me rephrase that... he's not likely to see any money directly from the lawsuit.

Any thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member