2009.04.01 ISSUES w/JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I just deleted my post because I saw someone had corrected it downstairs that they were referring to GLP. Like I said if I was in Flordia I would be screaming at top of my lungs about how drug charges are handled. Makes me so angry there is not a severe punishment.

Actually it was Greg they were talking about there and then one of the guys said just like RC. They also said Greg looked like a drug user not a dealer.

They showed a statement from last week where they (Ron's attorneys) asked LE to check him out and it named him. They only showed that small excerpt and not the whole thing. Where can we read these statements other than that one TJ had?

Thanks, VolLady. That's what I was referring to.

I didn't watch JVM myself tonight, but it was said that Kim says Greg had talked to LE and confirmed things about the household. The lady on JVM said the other night that he had made allegations that she would talk about later. I know I heard her say that but must have been the only one.

Did they say anything about the weekend before Haleigh went missing and GLP?

Some how I dont think Ron was letting GLP hang around his house to know anything first hand that was going on in the household.

Was it was Ron's attorneys who revealed Greg's full name? TIA.

No, Kim P was on the show tonight and she stated that Greg admitted to her that he does or did have an intimate relationship with Misty, but he was not with her the night Haleigh went missing.

Some how I dont think Ron was letting GLP hang around his house to know anything first hand that was going on in the household.
At this point the only place this is coming from is KP and Cobra. I personally wont take it as fact until LE says other wise. But thats just me:)

I didn't watch JVM myself tonight, but it was said that Kim says Greg had talked to LE and confirmed things about the household. The lady on JVM said the other night that he had made allegations that she would talk about later. I know I heard her say that but must have been the only one.

No, you're not the only one, I heard that too, and tonight as well. So evidently, Greg has talked to LE and he was not there the night Haleigh went missing.
Also noted one of the lawyers said that a record for drugs, etc. does not make him a kidnapper, or a sex offender.

No, you're not the only one, I heard that too, and tonight as well. So evidently, Greg has talked to LE and he was not there the night Haleigh went missing.
Also noted one of the lawyers said that a record for drugs, etc. does not make him a kidnapper, or a sex offender.

Agree, but there's always a first time.

Did anyone really think he would have said he was there the night Haleigh went missing?

I

How long does anyone think the Haleigh story will last on the news??

Guess if something doesn't happen soon .... it will simmer down...
I don't know if the abuse allegations and that investigation
can keep it newsworthy or not....

IMO it won't last much longer unless something breaks. LE said in that article today that THEY have lost focus.....WTH......

Kim P turned this into a Custody thing instead of a missing child so the media has lost interest.
Great work huh? :furious:

IMO it won't last much longer unless something breaks. LE said in that article today that THEY have lost focus.....WTH......

I believe what he meant by that,is "me" meaning the families,not LE.LE's focus is finding Haleigh.The focus should be on finding Haleigh and one side has turned it into a custody issue,causing the other side to counteract the attack.I believe it has caused people to just throw up thier hands and walk away.

No, Kim P was on the show tonight and she stated that Greg admitted to her that he does or did have an intimate relationship with Misty, but he was not with her the night Haleigh went missing.

Okay - so all this Greg stuff is from Kim P? Has LE confirmed any of it? I thought there was something about him taking a poly?

Interesting......

Salem

I am missing something have not read in a few days.. Who is this GLP person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500