2009.04.06 Document Release: Any Bombshells?

Tony L audio interview.. I did not find some of that info in the transcripts. There are more than one interview with him and Ric....

Tony states that Casey was not nervous or checking on her car the night of the 16th while at BB or watching movies.. doesn't recall her getting up from the movies and going to check on Caylee in the car.
Tony states that he skipped school the morning of June 17th and they had "consensual understanding" slept in till late morning.

Kinda sounds like Casey had already done the deed and felt free to spend the day after Caylee's death having S-E-X with Tony all morning of the 17th.

Bombshell here... Caylee was already dead and either hidden or dead in the trunk...

Maybe not a huge bombshell but interesting info from Lt Tammy Unsers' interview:

http://www.wftv.com/video/19107482/index.html

Yes, this is new information about EXACTLY how that scenario went down.

Before it was speculation on what exactly happened.

Hey, read deep and compare.. little tiny bits of info is new.. but you have to realize that they left out some of the interviews before and now you can see the additions.

Just make sure you have in depth discussion about any bombshells on their respective threads. thanks :)

Well they definitely have to have FBI reports and results, even if they don't tie KC to the murder (I believe we still have yet to see any DNA results on the plastic bag, the results of the traces of dirt found, maggots, etc--If I am wrong and they did release this please correct me!). So I'm sure it's there, whether or not they have it yet or why they are not choosing not to release it, I don't know. But they will eventually as part of discovery I thought..
I think one of the bombshells is the tape of Lee and Tony talking, and Lee saying she lied, she has lied, all of it is lies.... I guess he can now join the throw your loved one under the bus gang. An interesting part was when KC was talking to NS after her arrest for murder, she is insisting that she and JB have wanted to talk to law enforcement, he arrives and they ask her to relay that to him, he meets with her privately then they return and he says no he wants/she wants to go straight to the jail. He did the same thing to her regarding meeting with George. Until he started to assemble the pro bono dream team, both her folks and Lee wanted her to fire JB because he wasn't worried a bit about the baby, and in her jailhouse visits she kept insisting that she wanted to talk to FBI and they felt it was JB putting the breaks on. I know this is no laughing matter but I get the church giggles when she tries to talk as if she is very educated, she uses the word "myself" inappropriately, often. The questions she asks the officers are not anything about her daughter, she asks if there are cameras in the room and why the grand jury was leaked. The constant fussing with her clothes and hair is so revealing about where her focus is. Going back to Lee he is speaking honestly with Tony, and not telling the lie he told in the ZG deposition that he believes everything his sister told him.

By far my favorite was the audio of the lady at the jail who took KC down to the medical area. She did the state no favor admitting that she took her there to "watch the coverage on TV", someone must have raised an eyebrow because she quickly added and to be with a nurse if she should need one. This is exactly what JB told the judge , it was done for the sole purpose of getting her reaction caught on tape. The one who should be fired immediately was the officer who responded to the site the meter reader was at, and never, ever asked him, can you show me, I don't see the bag. Baez is going to have a field day with that one. It makes no sense that he can't get his story together, Yuri is so pissed and frustrated with him, "Why....why....why didn't you?" They fired others for less, that guy is too lazy to be an officer. Unfortunately today may turn out to be a good day for the defense or at least have mixed results. I have to add finally that the police must have a treasure of information they gained bugging the A. home and G&C's cells (Lee said BC had a PI investigate the phone lines and he determined they were indeed being monitored.) We assumed they had done it of course as well as had tracking devices on all of their vehicles.

Old news, but listening to Ricardo and realizing that there were things on Ricardo's FBI polygraph that he doesn't want to discuss with the local LE. Finding out he didn't want to share his computer with LE. Hearing him say that he thought KC was too tough on Caylee when she was making her go to sleep. Noticing how they grilled him on the chloroform. I always thought the chloroform in the trunk might have just been from George and his cleaning products. Sometimes I think we can learn more from LE questions than anything else.

People do not understand women who seem unconcerned about the welfare of their children. It's unnatural. I think that alone is the most damning thing in the case and will mitigate against any wacky juror who needs a video of the murder before they can vote guilty.

I get frustrated too and every doc dump we hear "Wow! The prosecution has evidence that will prove, prove, prove that Casey did it!" and then the info released, although incriminating, does not seem to definitively prove it. However, I agree that Casey's attitude this whole time, in video and audio even more than the "partying" pictures, show the true story. She obviously doesn't care one whit about Caylee in past audio/video we've heard/seen IMO and this newly released interview just adds to that picture. If she didn't know how to fake concern for Caylee she should have just kept her trap shut instead of joking and laughing - to me that's damning.

What's more, not only does she not show concern for Caylee, she shows that she's a cool cucumber who's immensely comfortable with lying. I.e., does not sweat or get nervous at all when telling them the whole "I dropped her off with the nanny" story.

One month from now that interview will be a Breaking News! Bombshell Interview!! on Nancy Grace.
It is easy to make fun of her, but check out her 98% conviction rate at the DA's office where she was a prosecutor. She gets the job done! Yes, she has to spread the news out over months to make the shows last, and for the elderly folks that are huge fans of hers, who do not have Internet everyday, it is fresh news. Her finance was murdered so she put herself through law school and devoted herself to a low paying job fighting for victims as a prosecutor. I don't know what lemonade you have made out of lemons in your life, but I like, trust and respect her. PS:I know you were just kidding, no worries!

:applause::applause::applause:

I'm not at all disappointed. With every doc dump, I feel the State's case grows stronger. Every little confirmation helps.

me too

one of the strongest cases i have ever seen

this case is over, whatever JB is trying to do is probably nothing more than milking as much money as he can for as long as he can.. he knows she is a COLD BLOODED MURDERER - he doesnt care what happens to her - this is the best commercial, money can buy for him :furious:

I knew he had, and Jesse and Amy had taken polygraphs, but I have never heard his interview.

some think she is psychopath or a sociopath or a whatever else they want to call her,, i dont know because im not a doctor ( i just play one on the web occasionally ) heheheee

but seriously, i think she knows exactly what she has done and deep inside she feels something BUT she doesnt feel the same way most of us would feel if we did something wrong such as guilt, shame, remorse

the reason she doesnt feel like we do is because she is NOT human :cool:

:D

But ultimately, since no one saw KC actually commit murder, isn't this a circumstantial evidence case? So there won't be any actual "bombshell" evidence just as with Scott Peterson-but a whole bunch of evidence that-in the end-points to the killer? :waitasec: I'm not holding out for any bombshells personally-it just reaffirms what we already knew.

I feel like it was a meal of leftovers. Nothing of any substance.

I hear ya' but I really am not worried. People do not understand women who seem unconcerned about the welfare of their children. It's unnatural. I think that alone is the most damning thing in the case and will mitigate against any wacky juror who needs a video of the murder before they can vote guilty. But, I do know how you feel because I've felt nervous about that as well, in the past. I don't anymore. It's all just so overwhelming, especially since the baby has been found.
I remember the SP case, which had much less evidence than this one. There was a juror who said, responding to a question about whether she was disappointed that SP did NOT take the stand, "Oh no. I heard enough from Scott." She was talking about the tapes of him speaking with Amber Frey and I think his all-around conduct. We have so much of that in this case IMO. casey's conduct speaks volumes.

I agree, yet, don't forget OJ:)

But ultimately, since no one saw KC actually commit murder, isn't this a circumstantial evidence case? So there won't be any actual "bombshell" evidence just as with Scott Peterson-but a whole bunch of evidence that-in the end-points to the killer? :waitasec: I'm not holding out for any bombshells personally-it just reaffirms what we already knew.

I wonder about that too, but I have a feeling there is more evidence than we have seen and heard. There are still certain test results that have not been released.
After the jury hears everything including her 31 days of booze, sex, and pole dancing and her deep seated problems and power struggles with her mother, the fight on Fathers Day,.....the decomposition in her trunk, I doubt any of the jurors will have a hard time convicting her.

The majority of cases in this country have no "definitive" evidence such as fingerprints or DNA. They call this the "CSI Effect". Television has glamorized forensic science and has given the public unrealistic expectations with regards to evidence. This can and does affect juries who come in with a preconceived notion as to what forensic evidence the prosecution "should" have.

There are several sites including Wikipedia where you can read about the CSI Effect.

I just have to laugh. I'll tell you one thing I have yet to see in these document dumps. I have not seen one interview yet conducted by a CSI tech.
Lanie

I don't worry so much about jury nullification as in the OJ trial ... I worry more about jurors like Justin Falconer.

Old news, but listening to Ricardo and realizing that there were things on Ricardo's FBI polygraph that he doesn't want to discuss with the local LE. Finding out he didn't want to share his computer with LE. Hearing him say that he thought KC was too tough on Caylee when she was making her go to sleep. Noticing how they grilled him on the chloroform. I always thought the chloroform in the trunk might have just been from George and his cleaning products. Sometimes I think we can learn more from LE questions than anything else.

I'm interested in reading more about much of what you wrote. Especially RM sharing his thoughts about KC being hard on Caylee at bedtime. Can you offer any links to other threads or documents? TIA!

I have to say I was taken aback when I heard KC ask why no one would give her a straight answer about why an Amber Alert was never issued.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back