2009.04.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I see KC pull and tuck her shirt one more time, I think I'll throw my tv out the door. She looks ridiculous!

I have taken notice of her putting her hands behind her back to pull at her shirt, even when she was in court. Looks as though she wants to em-
phasize her (boo- ) ah figure for all those guys out there.

Goodnight all - I'm heading to check out what's in the docu dump. :wave:

This may have been stated, but I can't wait to read.

The "B" is WEARING A BLACK BRA under her white shirt and shootin' out her LOVE radar at those cops like nothing I have ever seen. She has NOOO shame...

Narcissistic AND COO COO :nuts: - who is this calm after being arrested for murdering their baby??? :cow:

I KNOW!! KC is seen as a professional criminal, this does not faze her and she is more worried about image and that the family is being framed [ETA: treated unfairly according to KC] -- just like CA is all image -- than the welfare of poor Caylee.

MAybe KC graduated in criminality and how to push LE's buttons.....?

I'm not talking about the photo of Caylee with the red spot on her face. This photo has obviously been photoshopped - her face and fingers have been elongated. Watch and you'll see what I mean. They must have shown it every five minutes during the show.

It was KC who did that to Caylee's picture. It is in her photobucket acct. It is hideous!:furious:

It was KC who did that to Caylee's picture. It is in her photobucket acct. It is hideous!:furious:

OMG! I didn't know that, do you have a link to that picture or is it in today's doc dump? TIA

Bugger. That link's not working for me. Anyone have another? Thanks for trying though, zippitydo!

I'd almost rather think it was some wet behind the ears goof at NG. I can't conceive of anyone doing this to a photo of their own child. Yeah, I know what else she did to her own child but this is beyond creepy.

I'm sorry, I don't think that's the picture you guys were talking about. If anyone catches this, could you point me in the right direction?
I must have missed this horrible picture somehow.

I saw two pictures of Caylee with the bruise under her eye. One she was with a smiling Casey and Caylee was barely smiling. The next picture she's alone, and has what appears to be bags under her eyes. Or are they bruises? The little girl isn't smiling as she usually is. Then the rest of the pictures on this photobucket are of Casey partying, smiling, and eating.
Sick.

I found the pictures on the Sticky thread for 4/6/09. One of the earlier ones posted.

I'd almost rather think it was some wet behind the ears goof at NG. I can't conceive of anyone doing this to a photo of their own child. Yeah, I know what else she did to her own child but this is beyond creepy.

Just watched NG after reading your post. Who, besides a woman who despised her own child, would post that to an online account, let alone take the time to so grotesquely distort a photograph of "that child?" It is a horrible image that seems to be mocking a little girl's despair. Art imitates life?

Unless I misunderstood JH BEFORE the commercial break he said that MR. ANTHONY told him that Caylee was dead. I said WHO did he just say and my husband said it sounded like he said MR ANTHONY. I am recording. Then when the show came back from break NG asked the question again saying that music was playing over his last response and this time JH said it DC that said I know where CAylee is and JH said I am thinking she's alive Let;s go get her and DC says we can't she's dead.....Did anyone else hear him say BEFORE the break it was MR Anthony? A little hinky IMO

I heard it too...I even backed up my DVR to listen two more times...clearly he said when asked who told you where to look or who said Caylee was dead and he said 'Mr. Anthony'. :eek::confused:

So now wait....in this video where she is in the white shirt....is this the SAME day (same clothes anyway) she was put in front of the cameras with JB straining to shed a tear and playing with her hair during the press conference??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80