2009.04.08 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC............it was back in August. It was within a week or two of the sighting at the airport in Atlanta. The airport sighting was the first and was followed by this sighting, which was in different area of Georgia. The poster spoke of conversations with CA, and how CA told her JG couldn't be trusted. The poster then expressed real concern about JG and said she was afraid of him.

Renea

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2518560#post2518560

Does anyone involved down there - the Anthony's, BC, JB, Lee, LP, the PI's, KC's friends, LE, NG, Kathy Belich...anyone - ever consider going to that spot on Suburban Drive, sitting in the grass there, and think about the fact that a baby was tossed there in the brush and swamp and left to rot?

I doubt it .. : /

Lovejac.................thanks for this link! I've been wracking my brain trying to think of the user name of the person. I remembered the content of her posts, but not her user name. :blowkiss:

Your welcome! For some reason her name just stuck with me.

Was this the person who was linked to someone being interviewed at a Mickey Ds?

Sorry if it's been discussed.

I think the Mickey D's thing was with the woman that 'saw' Caylee at the airport.

the only way I agree with the caller on NG about the Pool drowning was if Casey let Caylee drown on purpose. No it doesn't explain the chloroform, but I mean the hits in the backyard make it pretty clear that something happened out there or at least the body was there. What if she let Caylee drown or made it look like she drown, called her parents, no response. Got pissed off, threw her in the trunk till she figured out what to do...then close call with george and bam she's out there in the grass throwing the body in the dirt like garbage.

I just read through that whole thread. Is this person for real? She knew an awful lot of detail about Jesse's family in the very beginning...and she and Cindy sound an awful lot a like..friends maybe? They both have trouble sleeping and like to tell everyone about it (remember how Cindy was always on Greta or NG whining about how little sleep she was getting?) Oh...and they both know people who work in for the secret service!:rolleyes: Could be just a quinky-dink.

Bombshell! Tot mom is eating filet mignon and clipping her toenails!?

When I first read that, I read it correctly, then quickly moved on to the next page, but what I had just read repeated in my head and I had to go back to reread it, because by then it had registered in my brain as:

Tot mom is clipping filet mignon and eating her toenails.

I think I like my version better :biggrin:

Cobra hired by RG!

***thud***
I was going to mention this but I thought I was hearing things....LOL! The A's are going to rue the day they wished LP to go away...

Dontcha just LOVE it!:woohoo:

RR: doesn't see anything odd about Casey's reaction to hearing of Caylee's remains being found.

BC: she had to be on meds
and can't judge what a person's reaction would be. Also doesn't even know if the Judge has made a Bar complaint against JB.

(Nancy is getting nowhere with BC (obviously a defense attorney) about the Bar complaints against JB!!)

Nancy's point is hiding the body is the continuation of the crime.

BBM

These talking heads need to do their research before speaking on tv. At least on of the jail personnel interviewed said that KC had never been administered any drugs other than the sedative she requested after learning about the discovery of a child's body on Suburban Drive.

I was going to mention this but I thought I was hearing things....LOL! The A's are going to rue the day they wished LP to go away...

Dontcha just LOVE it!:woohoo:

You know it!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members