2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Morgan and Morgan's website is not equipped with enough bandwidth to accommodate everyone watching these depos. It's maddening.

Will these videos be posted in full on any other sites?

Cindy says KC did not have any job since working where Lee works (helping Lee with what he was doing for the SuperBowl).

No source of income from Universal or any associated entities.

Cindy is not a happy camper.

I don't understand the question that you have not yet asked and would like to know the relevance of why I am here.

Personal fave:
Have you ever seen a picture of Zanny?
3 A No, I haven't.
4 Q Now, I wanted to clarify --
5 A But I have a picture in my head from
6 descriptions from the last two and a half years.

I just can't get over the hostility both Cindy and George display right off the bat in each of their depositions. These questions aren't that difficult and the attorneys are very polite. What is their problem?

Heh, CA claims she had phone numbers and addresses for Zanny.

Pdf pg 19

Here's another new one we haven't heard..

6 Q Okay. What was your understanding of whether
7 Zanny was doing it for free or whether she was getting
8 compensated?
9 A My understanding was Jeffrey Hopkins was
10 paying Zanny, who was his ex-girlfriend, to watch his
11 little boy Zachary when Casey first met Zanny, and
12 Jeffrey was compensating for both children.

Anyone hear this before that Jeff Hopkins was Zanny's boyfriend!!???

Okay, I can understand it when people who have never been depo'd can't figure out why a seemingly unrelevant question is asked....But WTH? Didn't DC explain anything to the A's? I take that back, DC himself seems to have a poor grasp on depo procedures.

Did you mean BC? I would not have been in BC's shoes today for all the rice in China. No doubt, he earned his pay for the day.

5 A Jesse is the one, excuse me, that started
6 calling Zanny the nanny. Okay? Casey called her the
7 baby-sitter. So the nanny came from the Grunds.

Grrrrrrrr.... shifting the blame already? Why dont you save that for the criminal trial Cindy, afraid it won't do you any good there either?

This is one of Cindy's answer to a nanny question...... Page 18 lines 5 6 7

A Jesse is the one, excuse me, that started
calling Zanny the nanny.
Okay? Casey called her the
baby-sitter. So the nanny came from the Grunds

Bolded by me....:confused:

Lauren Gibbs babysat when Caylee was an infant because she was KC's best friend. Boy, does KC go through best friends!

Q Let me expand that question out a little bit.
19 Is there any other person besides your daughter that has
20 told you that they have met or seen Zanny?
21 A No, but Caylee talked about Zanny's dog.
22 Q We'll get to that in a second.
23 A She's another person.
24 Q I appreciate that. I just want to be clear?
25 A If there's a dog that belongs to Zanny, then there must be a Zanny.

Somebody hold me.

CA saw a picture of JH and his son? BTW, JH has no kids.

Cindy said describing this ZG. "you don't have perfect teeth, you're not a perfect ten, excuse me you're cute, but you're not a perfect ten". UNBELIEVEABLE !

I just can't get over the hostility (ARROGANCE?) both Cindy and George display right off the bat in each of their depositions. These questions aren't that difficult and the attorneys are very polite. What is their problem?

( bolded word added by me)I'm just going to read the transcripts and read you guys' comments...(THANK YOU) ...just don't think I can take her........I'm amazed that the lawyers and LE , etc. can keep their cool , and be "polite" ,as you say ,when talking with her. :banghead:

Morgan admitted he is conducting a homicide investigation, saying the homicide case is relevant to his defamation suit against Casey A.

"Who committed this murder has everything to do with Z G because whoever committed this murder means Zenaida didn't," Morgan said.
Article: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19135790/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member