2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does the MSM show them as sympathetic? Why are the clips edited to show the Anthonys responding to the M and M lawyers as if the lawyers for ZG are doing an egregious thing? Brad gets to come on and outright say ZG is just looking for fame and yet he is the one doing the pro-bono work and on MSNBC.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30151202#30151202

I'm wondering about that picture CA said she saw of Jeff and Zach and I wonder if KC was actually in it with them or if it was an actual photograph you can hold in your hands. 100 bucks said it was some random picture she found on the internet of a guy and little boy and showed to CA on the computer. And most likely it was a gorgeous guy way out of KC's league. It's kind of funny how KC describes all her imaginary friends and boyfriends as being gorgeous or "tens" (Caylee's dad, ZFG, etc) yet when you see her real ones you see that she doesn't really run around with as hot of a crowd and she'd like..haha

I was wondering about this too. Have we ever heard before that Cindy saw a picture of "Jeff and Zach?" In fact that she saw more than one picture of them? Did she produce any pictures? Give them to LE? I can't remember if she has said that before...who can keep up? And doesn't she know now that it's been established that Jeff H. doesn't have a son. There is no Zach, why bring up that she saw a picture?

This has not been my experience at all. Benzodiazepines + alcohol and/or relaxants do not create combativeness, as a rule. They produce somnolence or lassitude. I didn't see any indication that Cindy Anthony was anything other than enraged yesterday. If she's on any meds, her dosages need to be adjusted, because they sure as aren't doing their job!

George's mouth movements, however, made me wonder whether he's taking an antipsychotic.

People who use cocaine get "coke jaw", grinding their teeth with the jaw moving side to side. Just sayin'...

From what I've read, salivating, excessive swallowing and a dry mouth are certain indications that someone is lying. CA is constantly chewing gum and drinking water. Hmm, I have to wonder if her mouth is really dry?

It's probably vodka!

Why does the MSM show them as sympathetic? Why are the clips edited to show the Anthonys responding to the M and M lawyers as if the lawyers for ZG are doing an egregious thing? Brad gets to come on and outright say ZG is just looking for fame and yet he is the one doing the pro-bono work and on MSNBC.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30151202#30151202

NBC Today Show has done interviews with the A's and I'm sure they are looking for more in the future. They don't want to upset Cindy and jeopardize anything ratings wise when the trial starts. A talking head on HLN said that as OJ was the trial of the century for the last millenium-so this will be for this millenium. Lots and lots of money to be made when this trial finally starts!!:deal::no:NBC apparently cares more about ratings and money than justice for a baby!

I thought it was my imagination that both of them look like thier pupils are enlarged and the eyes look like there popping out of thier heads.

Cindy is use to manipulating every conversation and not getting away with it here..
Here we get a glimpse of the angry, livid mom choking KC, just as Lee described happened that night to both Jesse, Leonard and Leonard's nephew, Mr. Dick. Remember the hateful things she said to Tony and earlier to Jesse about what a loser and thief her daughter was? Several of her friends, including Amy, Ryan, Annie and Christina have given sworn testimony that Cindy told them about her daughter's pathological lying. She should have donned the modest, grieving grandmother persona here. She makes Lee's inappropriate laughing about the smell of decomposition seem like a tea party in comparison. I can imagine KC's lawyers thinking with friends like this who needs enemies. I did learn one thing in her testimony, their position is not only to stick to the nanny took her story, but that someone heard her saying she still feels her daughter is close and THEY put the body in the woods after KC was arrested. Did you hear that too?
This is a cautionary tale about teaching and modeling values to our kids!

Children Learn What They Live

by Dorothy Law Nolte (1924 - 2005)

If children live with criticism, they learn to condemn.
If children live with hostility, they learn to fight.
If children live with fear, they learn to be apprehensive.
If children live with pity, they learn to feel sorry for themselves.
If children live with ridicule, they learn to feel shy.
If children live with jealousy, they learn to feel envy.
If children live with shame, they learn to feel guilty.
If children live with encouragement, they learn confidence.
If children live with tolerance, they learn patience.
If children live with praise, they learn appreciation.
If children live with acceptance, they learn to love.
If children live with approval, they learn to like themselves.
If children live with recognition, they learn it is good to have a goal.
If children live with sharing, they learn generosity.
If children live with honesty, they learn truthfulness.
If children live with fairness, they learn justice.
If children live with kindness and consideration, they learn respect.
If children live with security, they learn to have faith in themselves and in those about them.
If children live with friendliness, they learn the world is a nice place in which to live.

Excerpted from the book CHILDREN LEARN WHAT THEY LIVE

I'm an hour and a half into Cindy's depo, and I have to say, I think she is being very forthcoming and honest (go ahead and shoot me if you must). I don't see her being intentionally difficult. Some people (myself included) are very literal, and need things asked very specifically. I also can understand her "over-answering" because she doesn't want her intentions misconstrued. She's said over and over that she doesn't know WHAT to believe. She also, as a mother, wants to give her daughter the benefit of any doubt.

Before you lynch me, I don't believe Casey at all. I believe she is guilty (and I can't imagine anything coming out in the trial that would change that opinion). But I don't blame Cindy for being confused. LE can and does twist things at times (not all LE and not all the time -- but it happens). Even given that, the evidence against Casey is overwhelming.

Back to the video...hope part 4 has loaded...

Makes you wonder how KC turned out as she did...

CA and GA have told many people that KC is a pathological liar. How do they now say as LA said, till this day I believe everything KC tells me. What they say here may just come back to haunt them, later.

GA and CA went into this depo defiant and combative. What they fail to realize is how KC has hurt many innocent people, ZG is one. KC's description of ZG was different but she gave the vehicle, the children, the sisters name, fathers name, ZG lost her job, received death threats, name was defamed and all they can be is defiant, has no remorse that KC ruined this womans name. They feel as if everyone is against them but in reality it was their daughter who has caused all this to turn as it did. Do I think Morgan is overplaying it, yes but his point is to prove someone other than ZG murdered Caylee. I have said from the start of this, it should have waited for the outcome of the murder conviction, it just seems backwards to do the civil case first. Since it hasn't worked out that way, the Anthony's should just take their medicine and remember it was due to KC that they are in this position to begin with, their anger should be directed at her....

GA, a retired Ohio homicide dectective and CA a registered nurse have no respect for a court of law or anyone in authority. Their disrepect is atrocious. I also see that CA is a verbal abuser and is very spiteful....hmmmm, I wonder where KC learned this behavior....

There is a ZG in Puerto Rico who is still being watched. GMAFB...if they truly believe that, why are there no demands for this woman to be brought in for questioning or have LE investigate...

Their ultimate stance is they believe in all the lies KC has told even as CA tells everyone who will listen what a pathological liar and proficient liar their KC is...she is still to this day protecting Caylee and the family. So basically KC is going down being a martyr??

This family will have their rude awakening when those fine jurors say, GUILTY AS CHARGED! They should be telling KC how detrimental the evidence is, how it points only to her and that she should think about pleading guilty and get a few decades vs LWOP...:behindbar

I don't fault CA for getting confused, who could possibly keep up with all the lies? I do however fault CA for only seeming to become confused when it conveniently fits the lie she is trying to support at the time.

Makes you wonder how KC turned out as she did...

CA and GA have told many people that KC is a pathological liar. How do they now say as LA said, till this day I believe everything KC tells me. What they say here may just come back to haunt them, later.

GA and CA went into this depo defiant and combative. What they fail to realize is how KC has hurt many innocent people, ZG is one. KC's description of ZG was different but she gave the vehicle, the children, the sisters name, fathers name, ZG lost her job, received death threats, name was defamed and all they can be is defiant, has no remorse that KC ruined this womans name. They feel as if everyone is against them but in reality it was their daughter who has caused all this to turn as it did. Do I think Morgan is overplaying it, yes but his point is to prove someone other than ZG murdered Caylee. I have said from the start of this, it should have waited for the outcome of the murder conviction, it just seems backwards to do the civil case first. Since it hasn't worked out that way, the Anthony's should just take their medicine and remember it was due to KC that they are in this position to begin with, their anger should be directed at her....

GA, a retired Ohio homicide dectective and CA a registered nurse have no respect for a court of law or anyone in authority. Their disrepect is atrocious. I also see that CA is a verbal abuser and is very spiteful....hmmmm, I wonder where KC learned this behavior....

There is a ZG in Puerto Rico who is still being watched. GMAFB...if they truly believe that, why are there no demands for this woman to be brought in for questioning or have LE investigate...

Their ultimate stance is they believe in all the lies KC has told even as CA tells everyone who will listen what a pathological liar and proficient liar their KC is...she is still to this day protecting Caylee and the family. So basically KC is going down being a martyr??

This family will have their rude awakening when those fine jurors say, GUILTY AS CHARGED! They should be telling KC how detrimental the evidence is, how it points only to her and that she should think about pleading guilty and get a few decades vs LWOP...:behindbar
So, I guess this Zenaida in Puerto Rico is something they might raise at trial ? Looks like they are sticking with the ZG defense, amazing !

Is anyone else struck by how uninvolved these parents admit to have been in their daughter's life? Especially knowing how much they say they loved and cherished Caylee, and knowing that Casey and Caylee lived under the same roof? Cindy never asked about how the sitter was paid? She never wondered what happened after "Jeff" moved away and wasn't paying Zanny anymore? She didn't know Casey's friends, and she didn't talk to the ones she did know? Knowing that Casey wasn't employed, Cindy has "no idea" where Casey might have been going when she said she was at work? She helped Casey do her taxes in 2004 and then every year thereafter she assumed Casey was an expert tax preparer and didn't even wonder if her daughter had filed her taxes on time? Why wouldn't Cindy ever suggest to Casey that she invite Zanny to the house for Caylee's birthday party or for one of the famous Anthony chili eating fests. To me it's proof that Zanny wasn't as regular a part of conversation as Cindy would have us believe. It's proof that Cindy and George knew Casey didn't have a job.

Cindy is the poster girl for bad parenting! Know your kids' friends, know where they are, guide them in their young lives to become responsible adults, isn't that what good parents are supposed to do? I have three children under the age of 6 and my mother ASKS questions. She has met our regular babysitter. She knows how much we pay her. She knows who my friends are, and has met most of them personally. My parents know more than I'd like to admit about my family's finances and where our money goes. And I'm an educated, married 35 year-old woman! My parents would be on my case like white on rice if I were a 22 year-old single mother.

So much dysfunction in the Anthony family, it's maddening. It's impossible for me to rationalize them--their family life is from outer space!

I have only read to page 35 of CA's and none of GA's transcripts; don't have time to read more or watch videos right now.

Wow, this is a goldmine and treasure chest for the prosecution.

There is something seriously disturbing to me about the A's.

It's hard to know whether to guess what the defense will do at trial by what CA says, or whether to think this is just her construct of what the defense should be. She's the legal expert, after all. If you look at her statements over time, she seems to be sticking with a kidnapping nanny story that somehow begins with a "real" perfect 10 nanny and morphs into the other people she hates the most. How that works in the real world is a mystery. CA seems to suggest that while Casey is truthful, the original story told to LE, while they were looking for Caylee, was false, and the snatching instead took place in JBP. She must think the Puerto Rico mentions can somehow tie into AH and maybe RM. She just plain old hates JG, so whether he ties in with them or is separate, it's hard to know. She clearly is taking the position, which no doubt is the defense position, that no remains were at the site in November, but were placed there after Dominic's visits and the mid-December discovery.

I got through all of George's depo (from WFTV) and Part 1 of Cindy's from the Morgan and Morgan website. It struck me that Cindy was being way more honest than George (taking into consideration that Cindy seemingly "believes" Casey's stories)! I could not believe George's blatant contradictions to his own statements to the FBI and LE. While Cindy appeared combative physically when I listened to her testimony (without watching) she answered most if not all of the questions willingly (at least in Part 1).

From CA's deposition, page 53:

"A: Correct. I mean, on the same assumption that,
you know, Casey gave me information regarding Zenaida
Gonzalez. She told me her name was Zenaida
Fernandez-Gonzalez. She told me she was 25 years old.
She also told the sheriff's department. It's in the
discovery, page 29, her description of Zenaida Gonzalez.
That was her handwritten statement taken on July 16th at
10500 a.m."

And from page 133:

"Q: Where did you get that from?
A: From the discovery. It's page 45. Do you
want a copy of it.
Q: Are you aware of the day that she filled out
that form at Sawgrass?
A: June the 17th."

Does it seem to anyone that CA is trying to give the impression that she has a photographic memory? She seems awfully proud and smug when she cites a certain report, page number and date. There are more examples, but these are just two that I quickly pulled out.

My only problem with her photographic memory is that it seems very selective.

Just listening to CA's Depo...I had a thought...

For being sooo controlling in everything, including JM, she sure didn't ask KC any questions about what was going on.

Being the mom of older youth that have lived in our home...I always ask where they were, what they were doing...etc...mostly just to be part of their life...

For the life of me...I can't imagine this woman NOT drilling KC about everything she did, said etc....

Here we get a glimpse of the angry, livid mom choking KC, just as Lee described happened that night to both Jesse, Leonard and Leonard's nephew, Mr. Dick. Remember the hateful things she said to Tony and earlier to Jesse about what a loser and thief her daughter was? Several of her friends, including Amy, Ryan, Annie and Christina have given sworn testimony that Cindy told them about her daughter's pathological lying. She should have donned the modest, grieving grandmother persona here. She makes Lee's inappropriate laughing about the smell of decomposition seem like a tea party in comparison. I can imagine KC's lawyers thinking with friends like this who needs enemies. I did learn one thing in her testimony, their position is not only to stick to the nanny took her story, but that someone heard her saying she still feels her daughter is close and THEY put the body in the woods after KC was arrested. Did you hear that too?

My head is still spinning but do you think they are sticking to the story that yes, indeed, there was a nanny who watched Caylee named ZFG for years. But in Caseys attempt to protect the family the nanny that actually took Caylee was JG and or AH and Casey was just stating ZFG took her because she didnt want the family in any danger. It seems to me (and i will have to go back and review it again) but they are careful about their wording to acknowledge there was a ZFG babysitter/nanny but when asked point blank who they believe took caylee its "the nanny". Cindy has already stated she believed JG/AH could be that nanny.
so when it comes to trial it wont make any difference whether ZFG existed or not because that is not who casey really meant as the nanny. This way they can blame it JG.

Sounds like it's time to throw JH under the bus now, "I thought he was a stalker", Cindy said. Now she is sticking with the psychic tip story.

Quick question: Did Cindy ever finally admit to a fight with Casey the night of June 15th or did she continue to deny it the whole time?

I'v listened to all the videos and the only word that hit me was, "Flabbergasted" at her demeanor in a depositon. Unbelievable! I just wanted to slap the white right off her when she so rudely descibed Morgans client. CA may where nice clothing but she has no class and appears to lie to fullfill her owne reality of the situation she found herself in. CA is probably going to need psychiatric care at trial when she is confronted with all her mistruths displayed on video. Can you imagine how bad that fight was with KC after watching her in the depositions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johandev