2009.04.09 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be difficult not to give them the finger.

The attorney was pushig up his glasses, evidently with his middle finger. He apologized and said he would use his little finger in the future.

Remember SP photo during the presidential campaign? Picture of her adjusting glasses with middle finger. Just a habit.

The old cliche: If you tell the truth then you don't have to remember anything applies here. CA has become so entangled in her lies that she gets pissed off when anyone tries to nail her down on something because she can't remember what lies she's told and in what order and how they apply to this case. That's what all the hostility was about. I can't wait to see her on the witness stand.

When CA said she never had a fight with KC I would have loved to JM ask her why her son said they did.

GA said that JM was flipping him off and CA said he wouldn't let her pray in an effort to make him look like a horrible boogeyman and make them look like the victims instead of his client.

I hate to sound cruel but the fact they kept bringing up old video's of Cindy made me giggle:woohoo:. I was sitting back saying to myself, Ha...got ya! I felt that was a great move on JM. Loved it:clap:. OK, now I will go back and be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500