2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

In light of the last "doc dump" I thought I'd resurrect this thread to see what further thoughts WS ppl had on this. Personally, I had been waiting for the tox reports on the head of hair, which came out negative. Bummer. What else do we need, and now with still no insight into COD, what should we be looking for? Missing diary pages? If Caylee was drowned, suffocated, or chloroformed, we will never know. I'd still like to see the JCP receipts and test results on the clothing, blanket, laundry bag, etc, to see if there is any fiber evidence linking KC to the dump site/remains.

You mean to tell me shgrbkr you do not have a hair with a deathband from a dead child in your trunk? I guess Gorgeous just has some really bad luck.

Dontcha just HATE it, when you find hair from dead people in your trunk?

But what REALLY torques me is when people climb auto yard fences to put corpses in my trunk. As happened to KC.

I want to see the evidence that the SA felt was significant enough they put the DP back on the table. I'm thinking the non evidence in this last doc dump is probably what made them withdraw the DP initially but something obviously came up in other testing that brought the DP back...I wanna see that evidence! I want to see the evidence that will leave JB in a cold sweat and CA with no other choice but to accept the fact that her darling daughter KC murdered Caylee.

I want to see the evidence that the SA felt was significant enough they put the DP back on the table. I'm thinking the non evidence in this last doc dump is probably what made them withdraw the DP initially but something obviously came up in other testing that brought the DP back...I wanna see that evidence! I want to see the evidence that will leave JB in a cold sweat and CA with no other choice but to accept the fact that her darling daughter KC murdered Caylee.

Agreed. I figured the tox would show something that made them put DP back up, but not so. There must be something, or could it be that it has been debated over and over in the SA office, they finally decided just to do it? The duct tape, to me, is beyond heinous, and I'm hoping KC fingerprints or clothing fibers or hair---something from her is on it.

I want to know more about what went on the A's house while KC was out on bond. I really want to know what LP's people have to say - aside from what Lenny says. Mainly Tracey & Rob. I think that is when the A's put their dysfunctional heads together and came up with various scenarios for throwing JG, AH, etc under the bus. I also wonder if CA was able to scare (beat, intimidate, torture, etc) the truth out of KC during this time. I doubt if I will ever get answers but these are things I would like to know more about.

Tax forms to see who worked where and who claimed who...time sheets that showed who was working where, what days, and times...testimony of all KC's ex-boyfriends...receipts and charge card information from JCP and all other stores that KC used CA's credit cards and exactly everything that was bought the month before and after Caylee went missing. Tracy's testimony. DC's testimony. Soil samples...DNA evidence...Actually I can't wait for anything that will bring out the truth. What I can wait on is he testimony from CA, GA, and LA. Unless something changes, I can't see them telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I would love to see those tax forms as well.....

I would like to see those mystery Amscott videos that Nancy Grace promised us

I just want to see something, anything, that proves that KC did it. Or, that she didn't do it and that there really is a Zanny who did it. Yes, I believe that KC did commit murder but I want to see undeniable proof. I was hoping for KC's prints on the duct tape.

I want to see something that will lead to justice for sweet Caylee.

I haven't read the whole thread, so sorry if this has been mentioned. I want test results on the maggots and pupa collected on 8/28/08 from the trash bag from the trunk of Casey's car. This evidence was sent to Dr. Neal Haskell, Forensic Entomologist, Rensselaer, Indiana. And on 10/7/08 a used paper towel from the trash in Casey's trunk with pupa attached was sent to Dr. Haskell. I reallly want to see these results and know if these insect activities will yield any evidence for the state.

I haven't read the whole thread, so sorry if this has been mentioned. I want test results on the maggots and pupa collected on 8/28/08 from the trash bag from the trunk of Casey's car. This evidence was sent to Dr. Neal Haskell, Forensic Entomologist, Rensselaer, Indiana. And on 10/7/08 a used paper towel from the trash in Casey's trunk with pupa attached was sent to Dr. Haskell. I reallly want to see these results and know if these insect activities will yield any evidence for the state.

You know, I had no idea until I joined WS that it was possible to do those tests on maggots to see what they were feeding on. Amazing. I'd like to see those too.

I was so hung up on the toxicology coming back on the head of hair from the skull that I forgot to mention/ask if they could match the hair from the trunk with deathband to the head of hair---like will the placement of the deathband be same distance from the end of the hair, that kind of thing. IDK, just kinda thinking out loud here.

IM interested in the results from the shoes in the car.. The Fbi report on 5/1/09 is just the test on the shoes taken from the household.

The testing of the bugs..
the video from amscot parking area
any and all test on the plastic bag that we heard at one time had fluid and maggots on it..
and many more little things that seem to get pushed to the background..

I think that what we will end up seeing tying KC to the murder of her daughter won't be as dramatic as finding chloroform-making supplies or Caylee's DNA in trunk maggots. I think it will be pretty mundane stuff.

One area we can look for clues as to where OCSO is headed in their thinking of what is important and what is not is to examine the list of items they sent to the FBI laboratory. Here is a general list of items they have sent that we have yet to see results for:

• Caylee's doll "mama" - very broad instructions were given to the FBI to compare it with items found in the trunk, search warrants, and crime scene.
  • Swabs from the bottom of two gas cans - probably to see if they had been sitting in decomp. This would help narrow the time Caylee had been in the trunk.
  • Swabs from the interior of an oil pan - perhaps Caylee's body was moved using this pan.
  • Swabs from a hair iron and from an inflatable bed that were supposedly used at Zannie's - to show they were only used by KC and Caylee?
  • Pieces of a grey cloth material found at crime scene - perhaps to show they were once Caylee's shirt.
  • Miscellaneous white material piece - perhaps to show it was once Caylee's shirt.
  • One small black plastic bag, tied w/unknown contents - what was in the bag? Could it be connected to the crime?
  • Many, many black plastic pieces - attempt to match them with plastic bags taken from the Anthony's and, importantly, with the bag Cindy gave LE June 16...the one containing the items taken from the car.
  • Pink word strips found at the crime scene - perhaps to show it was once part of Caylee's shirt.
  • Henkel duct tape - does the tape found at the crime scene match the tape on the gas can? How common was the tape in that area? Did it match the unrelated strips found close to the crime scene?
  • Miscellaneous blanket found at crime scene - could it have been one of Caylee's?
  • One seafoam/cream rug-with unknown stain - is the stain decomp? Could any of the textile fibers found in the hair mass around the skull match the fibers in the rug?
  • Could any of the textile fibers found in the hair mass around the skull match the fibers in the trunk?
  • Many suspected pieces of pull-ups found at crime scene - do they match pull-ups associated with Caylee?
  • One photograph - I guess this one is to see if the clothing in the photograph is consistent with that found at the crime scene. Perhaps it was in a frame or a matte...and the frame or matte had a heart-shaped sticker similar to the one found on a cardboard matte at the crime scene.
  • World of Disney bag - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Gatorade "Cool Blue" bottle w/ unknown liquid substance, possible toilet paper roll, cardboard and unknown item inside roll - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Beer bottle - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Plastic bag with knot in it - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Single hair found in trunk by Henry Lee; three hairs found in garbage bag by Lee and CSI Bloise (first examination ever for hairs in the bag), and 13 other hairs in the bag found by CSI Bloise after Lee left - are any Caylees?
  • Piece of cardboard matting with heart sticker plus pieces of carboard matting - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Small plastic hairclip (heart design) - was it Caylee's?
  • Sealed paper bag containing napkins - no explanation as to why this was submitted.
  • Swab sample from violet comb in Dora backpack and swab sample from Nice'n Toddler clean wipes (pack) serial #7488754530 - these were collected in early January but no explanation given as to why.
  • (OCSO did not ask the FBI to analyze the pregnancy test)
IMHO, LE probably found textile fibers in the hair mass that matched 1) the trunk and 2) the seafoam green rug, and 2) there was a small amount of decomp on the seafoam green rug.

A lot of the other items are ones I am not sure why they bother. Pieces of shirt, pull-ups - does it matter? They knew it was Caylee.

KC's fingerprints on the duct tape! That should stop Cindy from ever pointing a finger again! absolutely zero explanation around that.

Absolutely!! I don't think Casey was smart enough to glove her hands when working with the duct tape (as well as the heart sticker), and I hope that evidence will seal the deal for the jury and shut Cindy up for good.

I also hope to see the video tape of Casey's reaction to Caylee's remains being found and how the defense tries to explain it when Casey reacted so nonchalantly when possible remains were found previously.

Absolutely!! I don't think Casey was smart enough to glove her hands when working with the duct tape (as well as the heart sticker), and I hope that evidence will seal the deal for the jury and shut Cindy up for good.

I also hope to see the video tape of Casey's reaction to Caylee's remains being found and how the defense tries to explain it when Casey reacted so nonchalantly when possible remains were found previously.

The FBI latent prints lab did not find anyone's prints on the tape. The tape found at the crime scene was exposed to the elements for six months and probably too deteriorated. The tape on the gas can probably did not show identifiable prints because it was used to plug the vent hole, and whenever it was reapplied to cover that hole, the user probably smoothed it out, smearing any prints.

I am not sure if already mentioned:

The Whitney Laundry bag itself may be able to be linked to KC and/or the Anthony home.
Perhaps by measurable characteristics or witness statements sighting the same hamper.

Pieces of black garbage bag mentioned by JWG, which I would reiterate. Also it sounds like one bag largely intact, (with yellow handles). Possibility of a match with bags taken from Anthony home especially the one handed over by CA.

Any fibres/debris actually on the "Skull tape" would be significant if matching Anthony home, as opposed to fibres elsewhere on or with Caylee, as they could legitimately be there regardless of who killed Caylee and where.

Heart sticker shaped adhesive residue on "skull tape" Does it match stickers/sticker backing samples taken from KC's bedroom?

Note the "Henkel" logo tape is still rare enough to be evidence in itself of a link between Caylee's body and the Anthony home (Tape on gas can). Still only ONE confirmed example of such tape outside this case evidence. I have canvassed many people and had reports of thousands of rolls, but still only one "Henkel" sighted!

I think that what we will end up seeing tying KC to the murder of her daughter won't be as dramatic as finding chloroform-making supplies or Caylee's DNA in trunk maggots. I think it will be pretty mundane stuff.

One area we can look for clues as to where OCSO is headed in their thinking of what is important and what is not is to examine the list of items they sent to the FBI laboratory. Here is a general list of items they have sent that we have yet to see results for:

• Caylee's doll "mama" - very broad instructions were given to the FBI to compare it with items found in the trunk, search warrants, and crime scene.
  • Swabs from the bottom of two gas cans - probably to see if they had been sitting in decomp. This would help narrow the time Caylee had been in the trunk.
  • Swabs from the interior of an oil pan - perhaps Caylee's body was moved using this pan.
  • Swabs from a hair iron and from an inflatable bed that were supposedly used at Zannie's - to show they were only used by KC and Caylee?
  • Pieces of a grey cloth material found at crime scene - perhaps to show they were once Caylee's shirt.
  • Miscellaneous white material piece - perhaps to show it was once Caylee's shirt.
  • One small black plastic bag, tied w/unknown contents - what was in the bag? Could it be connected to the crime?
  • Many, many black plastic pieces - attempt to match them with plastic bags taken from the Anthony's and, importantly, with the bag Cindy gave LE June 16...the one containing the items taken from the car.
  • Pink word strips found at the crime scene - perhaps to show it was once part of Caylee's shirt.
  • Henkel duct tape - does the tape found at the crime scene match the tape on the gas can? How common was the tape in that area? Did it match the unrelated strips found close to the crime scene?
  • Miscellaneous blanket found at crime scene - could it have been one of Caylee's?
  • One seafoam/cream rug-with unknown stain - is the stain decomp? Could any of the textile fibers found in the hair mass around the skull match the fibers in the rug?
  • Could any of the textile fibers found in the hair mass around the skull match the fibers in the trunk?
  • Many suspected pieces of pull-ups found at crime scene - do they match pull-ups associated with Caylee?
  • One photograph - I guess this one is to see if the clothing in the photograph is consistent with that found at the crime scene. Perhaps it was in a frame or a matte...and the frame or matte had a heart-shaped sticker similar to the one found on a cardboard matte at the crime scene.
  • World of Disney bag - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Gatorade "Cool Blue" bottle w/ unknown liquid substance, possible toilet paper roll, cardboard and unknown item inside roll - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Beer bottle - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Plastic bag with knot in it - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Single hair found in trunk by Henry Lee; three hairs found in garbage bag by Lee and CSI Bloise (first examination ever for hairs in the bag), and 13 other hairs in the bag found by CSI Bloise after Lee left - are any Caylees?
  • Piece of cardboard matting with heart sticker plus pieces of carboard matting - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Small plastic hairclip (heart design) - was it Caylee's?
  • Sealed paper bag containing napkins - no explanation as to why this was submitted.
  • Swab sample from violet comb in Dora backpack and swab sample from Nice'n Toddler clean wipes (pack) serial #7488754530 - these were collected in early January but no explanation given as to why.
  • (OCSO did not ask the FBI to analyze the pregnancy test)
IMHO, LE probably found textile fibers in the hair mass that matched 1) the trunk and 2) the seafoam green rug, and 2) there was a small amount of decomp on the seafoam green rug.

A lot of the other items are ones I am not sure why they bother. Pieces of shirt, pull-ups - does it matter? They knew it was Caylee.

Seafoam cream rug? What could this indicate? I would like to know the results of what was purchased at JC penney that CA did not want to give LE the receipt or statement for.

What if anything found in all the vacume cleaners and the filters of the vacume cleaners taken from the A's house.

I am not sure if already mentioned:

The Whitney Laundry bag itself may be able to be linked to KC and/or the Anthony home.
Perhaps by measurable characteristics or witness statements sighting the same hamper.

Pieces of black garbage bag mentioned by JWG, which I would reiterate. Also it sounds like one bag largely intact, (with yellow handles). Possibility of a match with bags taken from Anthony home especially the one handed over by CA.

Any fibres/debris actually on the "Skull tape" would be significant if matching Anthony home, as opposed to fibres elsewhere on or with Caylee, as they could legitimately be there regardless of who killed Caylee and where.

Heart sticker shaped adhesive residue on "skull tape" Does it match stickers/sticker backing samples taken from KC's bedroom?

Note the "Henkel" logo tape is still rare enough to be evidence in itself of a link between Caylee's body and the Anthony home (Tape on gas can). Still only ONE confirmed example of such tape outside this case evidence. I have canvassed many people and had reports of thousands of rolls, but still only one "Henkel" sighted!

Hello HP! Where was this one roll of Henkel tape sighted? Out of curiosity~

Hello HP! Where was this one roll of Henkel tape sighted? Out of curiosity~

Orlando, so possibly similar batch/source but we have learned it is a line that was discontinued by manufacturer in 2007.

Rare enough to be significant just with the "Henkel" markings alone.

I'd like George to be asked about his DIY efforts around the home. If he used this tape he MUST have notice "Henkel" stamped on it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back