2009.04.14 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
She means that KC has always lied but eventually cracked and then told her the truth after being confronted.:cow:

Yeah, like all that baby weight gain and bulging belly wasn't pregnancy- "I'm a virgin" then once it's brought up by others and the truth was revealed (and Cindy could no longer pretend not to know) THEN Casey told her she was pregnant. Telling the truth after being confronted.. but she really had no other choice, did she? LOL

I can't get over JB's "forces are out to get her."

I think Kathi B. needs to tell him that he can't raise an insanity defense, his client needs to. No one cares if HE hears voices :waitasec:

hahaha!

Ok...I get it now..!

I have a hard time thinking Casey would ever tell her the truth though.

Casey strikes me as the type that if caught in a lie she would just cover that up with another lie.

Bold is mine-

Or her mother will do it for her.

Is it just me that can't get over her fussing at her clothes, hair, etc. when watching that video? I know it's been mentioned before, but I've never seen it before. It's constant!

WTH is she doing? I swear that's more than a nervous habit.

After thinking about this and going over it with myself- re-watching the video's again and again since her last court date, here is my theory.. (it's just a theory and could very well be wrong). I think she is "self-medicating" or "anesthetizing". I think it allows her to keep her mind (and emotions- I know I know, ya'll don't think she has emotions, I do though) off of the issue at hand (in this case, court and possibly having to see her parents while in court).

Kids who are "raised" by parents with personality disorders often times never learn how to self-sooth and if left to fester, by the time they become adults some have "fallen into" alternative methods to sooth themselves while others simply self-medicate as a form of soothing themselves. I think Casey self-medicated (drinking, drugs, sex, shopping, things like that) prior to her arrest and has since had to come up with a new way to sooth herself.. I think that is what the shirt yanking, hair touching, etc may be about.

I do not know that this is indeed what she is doing, it's a theory.

Yeah, like all that baby weight gain and bulging belly wasn't pregnancy- "I'm a virgin" then once it's brought up by others and the truth was revealed (and Cindy could no longer pretend not to know) THEN Casey told her she was pregnant. Telling the truth after being confronted.. but she really had no other choice, did she? LOL

God's! I just had a horrific thought. What would have happened to Caylee back then if CA hadn't confronted KC? She was obviously trying to hide the pregnancy. Would she have mysteriously lost alot of weight via some new wonder diet?

No mom it's all that good food you're making! I really need to exercise.

God's! I just had a horrific thought. What would have happened to Caylee back then if CA hadn't confronted KC? She was obviously trying to hide the pregnancy. Would she have mysteriously lost alot of weight via some new wonder diet?

Mom! Look what diet and exercise can do for you!

Yes. A bill when Caylee was born. I have trouble with that statement, to and hope someone follows up on it.

Hmmm. I never gave this much thought but who paid the hospital bill when Caylee was born? Do we know if KC received medicaid to cover it? That would be one large bill to pay without insurance coverage. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox